Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Sort of odd bumping my own thread, but I just finished sending in the edited versions of my novels. Twisted should be out in March sometime, and Lindsay Versus the Marauders should be out in July. I just hope they formatted everything correctly. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Interesting.... Pot meet kettle.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sort of odd bumping my own thread, but I just finished sending in the edited versions of my novels. Twisted should be out in March sometime, and Lindsay Versus the Marauders should be out in July. I just hope they formatted everything correctly. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    I don't mind the bump at all. That was before I came here so a fun thread to read! You are a brave man for starting it

I know those 3 books will do very very well! May 2014 be your break-out year!

(By 3, I meant Lindsay 2 as well)
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Interesting.... Pot meet kettle.
    ---

'Scuse me?

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quick update. I just got sent a few ARCs. No, this is not what the final version would look like. These are for reviewers, but it'll give you a good idea of what the story is about. Anyone wants one (PDF or epub, hit me up with a PM and your e-mail, and it's yours. Free. How's that for a good deal?

Also, got the info on details for the cover of Catnip. Finally, things be rolling there. Editing it as we speak and two other novels as well. At least it prevents me from doing drive-by quarter chucking.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Okay, shameless plug.

Twisted will be out March 7th, for anyone who's interested. It should be available at the links listed in my sig. Lindsay Versus the Marauders should be out mid-July...and both will be in paperback as well as e-version.

Okay, plug over. Fire when ready, Griddley!

ETA: Apparently, it's already out on Amazon.com, but no picture is there yet. Odd.

Yet, I'm gratified. And stoked. Yes, Corbi, I'm stoked.
    Last edited by GuyJin; 03-05-2014 at 03:31 AM.

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FYI - It's already available to download on Kindle as of now and the cover is up
    Congrats!
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats !

mcBourque and DJ, thank you both!

Now, back to editing more stuff...

Just a little update today. I came home from work and found a package waiting for me. In it were some copies of Twisted. Yes, I am a a paperback writer. Handsomely detailed cover and nicely formatted. If anyone wants a free copy--you owe me nothing--just PM me with your physical address and I'll pop it in the mail. I have seven to give away and it's first come first serve. I realize that this sounds bizarre, but face it, I live in Japan and there aren't many people around me who want English paperbacks. The numbers of foreigners here is rather small where I live.

Thanks for the support, and yes, if you want a personally signed copy by me, all you have to do is ask.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    question 1: what are they saying?
    question 2: do you have conversations with birds?

There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

^^^This was funny. The owner was instructing the bird on how to answer the phone and what to say. What got me was the voice of the bird. It sounded like a human voice and not like a parrot's or cockatoo's squawk. Weird.

As a side note, Twisted is still selling--go figure--and copies have already gone out to the eight corners of the Earth. Lindsay versus the Marauders should be out in June or July (all depends on the publisher and printer) AND Master Fantastic is a go.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^This was funny. The owner was instructing the bird on how to answer the phone and what to say. What got me was the voice of the bird. It sounded like a human voice and not like a parrot's or cockatoo's squawk. Weird.

As a side note, Twisted is still selling--go figure--and copies have already gone out to the eight corners of the Earth. Lindsay versus the Marauders should be out in June or July (all depends on the publisher and printer) AND Master Fantastic is a go.
    Guy, of the 3 you have done, do you have a favourite, or one in particular that you enjoyed writing the most?

Good to hear the Twisted is selling. I think if I wrote a book, I'd be pretty chuffed if just one person bought it. But Im sure that one sold copy would be returned for a refund.
    pick it up and put it down

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome Jess. Proud of the work you've done. I need to get off my ass and read more of your books. Death Bytes was awesome.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Guy, of the 3 you have done, do you have a favourite, or one in particular that you enjoyed writing the most?

Good to hear the Twisted is selling. I think if I wrote a book, I'd be pretty chuffed if just one person bought it. But Im sure that one sold copy would be returned for a refund.
    ---

LMAO on the comment of the one copy sold being returned. That's every writer's nightmare, me included.

As for I enjoyed writing the most, I'd say all of them, for different reasons. The Tower was my first. Not my best, certainly, but it showed that I could write. Death Bytes was fun, and it was then that I learned about proper formatting and syntax and what have you. Twisted is a little more polished than the others, and the Lindsay trilogy was the first time I ever tried writing from a woman's point of view. Not unheard of for male writers, but a real change of pace for me. Also done in third-person, something new for me. We'll see what happens with them, and also with Master Fantastic. Still working on Mr. Taxi and Picture (im)perfect, so those will keep me occupied.

Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Awesome Jess. Proud of the work you've done. I need to get off my ass and read more of your books. Death Bytes was awesome.
    ---

Much obliged. Master Fantastic was partially inspired by your experiences and partially by another friend of mine who is completely deaf. The acknowledgement will reflect that.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ---

LMAO on the comment of the one copy sold being returned. That's every writer's nightmare, me included.

As for I enjoyed writing the most, I'd say all of them, for different reasons. The Tower was my first. Not my best, certainly, but it showed that I could write. Death Bytes was fun, and it was then that I learned about proper formatting and syntax and what have you. Twisted is a little more polished than the others, and the Lindsay trilogy was the first time I ever tried writing from a woman's point of view. Not unheard of for male writers, but a real change of pace for me. Also done in third-person, something new for me. We'll see what happens with them, and also with Master Fantastic. Still working on Mr. Taxi and Picture (im)perfect, so those will keep me occupied.
    Mirin you Guy. The only things I get to write are boring Quality Manuals, SOP's and business materials. Boring as hell and very robotic. Creative writing is inventive.

^^^It keeps my brain functioning.

Just sent in the final proof for Lindsay Versus the Marauders. I just hope that it's formatted properly. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

^^^It keeps my brain functioning.

Are you saying I don't have a brain? .........................................mmmmmmm, could be right. I need to look into that a bit further.

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Are you saying I don't have a brain? .........................................mmmmmmm, could be right. I need to look into that a bit further.
    --

Nah, just saying that writing--for me--keeps me going. Makes me think about "What if"? Makes me create and in turn, forces me to become more creative. I have great respect for those who are skilled in the hard sciences...I ain't one of 'em.

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is there a diagnosable mental illness assigned to people who's priorities become inappropriately discombobulated when they're under stress? For example, if we're running late for an appointment they might start cleaning the bathroom or doing dishes.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The thought of a straight adult man writing books on lesbian girls boggles the mind...

Well done OP, good luck with your writing!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by jellodirt View Post
    Is there a diagnosable mental illness assigned to people who's priorities become inappropriately discombobulated when they're under stress? For example, if we're running late for an appointment they might start cleaning the bathroom or doing dishes.
    ---

I think it's called "Joan Crawford Syndrome" but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    The thought of a straight adult man writing books on lesbian girls boggles the mind...

Well done OP, good luck with your writing!
    ---

Are you really boggled?

Seriously, Sy, lots of straight writers write in other-gender 'voices'. Apparently, a lot of gay writers are pretty good at writing straight voices and characters--Arthur C. Clarke comes to mind.

Anyway, Lindsay Versus the Marauders features a girl who happens to be lesbian, but the orientation isn't really pushed i.e. no agenda. And the romance is actually a sub-plot. But it works, and in my opinion, works well. If I'm ever going to be a decent writer then I have to try new approaches...and this is about as new as it gets.

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ---

Are you really boggled?

Seriously, Sy, lots of straight writers write in other-gender 'voices'. Apparently, a lot of gay writers are pretty good at writing straight voices and characters--Arthur C. Clarke comes to mind.

Anyway, Lindsay Versus the Marauders features a girl who happens to be lesbian, but the orientation isn't really pushed i.e. no agenda. And the romance is actually a sub-plot. But it works, and in my opinion, works well. If I'm ever going to be a decent writer then I have to try new approaches...and this is about as new as it gets.
    I kid of course. I have read some very good female characterizations by male writers.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    'L' stands for lesbian
    no sex--sorry!
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wait wut?

Shy Lindsay Fleming has just summoned up all her courage and come out. All she's ever wanted is to be accepted for herself, but though her best friend, Myra, is okay with her sexual orientation, many of her high school friends are not. Her parents don't understand at all, leaving Lindsay angry and confused. During the Christmas season, Lindsay attends a meeting for the "newly out," but she leaves when that turns into a disaster. On her way home, she saves a young woman from being mugged - by four red-skinned aliens!

The woman, Jonephra ("Call me Jo") is a resident of the planet Carinna, located in another dimension. The red-skinned men, known as "Marauders," are a mean, ruthless bunch who stole jewels that power Jo's home world, and she's on a mission to get them back. Turkel leads the band of heartless pirates, and they'll kill anyone who gets in the way of their looting and pillaging. Lindsay is reluctant to get involved, but she agrees to help Jo, who she is attracted to. Jo is tall and self-confident, and Lindsay thinks Jo might like her, but she feels so shy and awkward. Will she be able to shed her shyness and gain enough confidence to win Jo's heart? Even more risky: will Lindsay survive the dangerous Marauders, find the jewels and return them before Jo's planet runs out of reserve power?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    ---

As in, you're getting one?

Man, that is just so wrong!

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seriously bro, what does your wife think of your books? Certainly, she doesn't describe your work to her friends does she?

Lindsay, Jo and the Tree of Forever

In this sequel to Lindsay versus the Marauders, Lindsay Fleming returns to her home in Tacoma, Washington, wondering where her life will go. A few months prior to her coming back to Earth, she met Jo, a young woman who hailed from the distant planet of Carinna, fell in love, experienced adventures no one would ever dream of, and now has to return to a humdrum life as a high school graduate as her girlfriend has business to attend to back on her home world.

Lindsay's life does not stay idle for too long, as Jo returns bearing bad tidings. It seems a madman has loosed a plague on her universe causing its inhabitants to age rapidly. As they are the only two with interplanetary experience and fighting ability, they are charged with the mission of finding a cure. Conventional science has failed, and during a meeting they overhear talk from their planet's leaders about the Tree of Ayeni. It is a universal myth, a tree with magical properties, one capable of bringing life where once there was none and restoring life to that which has none.

Skeptical of this tree's properties, Lindsay sets off with Jo as her guide. However, Jo soon becomes too infirm to help so additional recruits are needed. Lindsay meets Bool, a Zurnian man shaped not unlike a ball, and Xeefa, a warrior woman who in the past had vied for Jo's affections. Jealousy rears its ugly head, but Lindsay tries to put her feelings aside as the trio race from planet to planet, attempting to find something that is more myth than reality-or is it? As time starts to run out, it all becomes a matter of trust, and Lindsay has to put her faith in two strangers, one of which is a rival for her girlfriend's affection.

Twisted

Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt.

Highschoolers Charlie Matthews, Martin Anderson, whose parents adopted Charlie, and Sharon Collins win a contest to play an interactive medieval game as the avatars of their favorite characters. Their mission: fight off the monsters, storm the castle, and capture the evil king.

But things go terribly wrong. Charlie is dismayed to discover he is Angella of Avernon, the lead female character in the game. Fortunately, she's the most powerful avatar around, but he also finds out that he, Martin, and Sharon have been infected with a virus that will kill them outside the game, so they have to stay inside the scenario.

Trapped and beset on all sides, Charlie has to deal with the sexism of the characters circa 1430, his stepbrother's distaste for his female form, and his feelings about becoming a woman. In addition to fighting off the various monsters within the scenario, Charlie tries to fight his attraction to Sharon...and then realizes Sharon is attracted to him, which makes it all the more confusing.

When the deadly opponents in the game get the upper hand, Charlie must summon all of his love and courage to save the day and rescue Sharon. Will he understand that love is where you find it and that the gender of the one you love doesn't matter at all?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Seriously, bro, she thinks it's a bit odd, but if you go with having an idea as being odd, then every single writer, artist, inventor, educator and more should also be considered odd.

Not all the books I've written have lesbian themes. The vast majority are straight heteronormative guy-meets-girl deals, lots of action going on, different universes...that kind of thing. She thinks having an imagination is good...and selling a million books is better.

And FWIW, I don't have an agenda. My only agenda, if you want to call it that, is writing good stories that people enjoy. That's all. If a lot of people buy the books, then of course I'll be happy, but come what may, I'll still write.