sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sciatictiara225 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation cutting and bulking in a nutshell

OK soI'm looking into cutting and b ulking and theirs so much info out there it can all be slightly overwhelming. So correct me if I'm wrong but here's what I've gathered.

Cutting
    Lower calories
    Cardio
    Protien
    Lift
    Sleep
    Eat six small meals

Bulking
    Higher calories
    Protien
    Lift
    Sleep
    Eat six small meals a day

Basically the only difference ia the numboer of calories you eat and the inclusion and exclusion of cardio.

Can soneone please tell if I've pretty much got it or if I missed something pleade tell me. Ik trying to cut just makin sure I got this right

WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10) WorkoutToGain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, that's basically right.
    Although, you can still do small amounts of cardio if bulking. In fact it is suggested to do walks or some low-intensity cardio as long as you can make up for it in your nutrition.

Since you're trying to cut, you don't need to worry about that information though.
    Just eat less then your body uses, and you'll lose weight.

Someone else may have more information on the matter then me. But to answer your question, you've basically got the concept down.

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The one thing is that the most common opinion here is that "6 small meals" is completely irrelevant. If it works for you - makes you less hungery (if cutting), or lets you eat more calories (bulking), then great, but the general reputation is that it doesn't have any real actual magical properties to it over just eating 3 normal meals.

WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhoWasNatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most important is 6 meals a day spread out about 2-3 hours apart.

(not srs)

loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) loganhart has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sciatictiara225 View Post
    OK soI'm looking into cutting and b ulking and theirs so much info out there it can all be slightly overwhelming. So correct me if I'm wrong but here's what I've gathered.

Cutting
    Lower calories
    Cardio
    Protien
    Lift
    Sleep
    Eat six small meals

Bulking
    Higher calories
    Protien
    Lift
    Sleep
    Eat six small meals a day

Basically the only difference ia the numboer of calories you eat and the inclusion and exclusion of cardio.

Can soneone please tell if I've pretty much got it or if I missed something pleade tell me. Ik trying to cut just makin sure I got this right
    Calorie Deficit + Lifting = Cutting

Calorie Surplus + Lifting = Bulking
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift"

-Jón Páll Sigmarsson