Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 67
  1. #31
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by Solbrah View Post
    ...what? I just said that minorities aren't the only ones being rejected because of their race

    Dude... what I mean is that mixed people technically don't have a race, so basically no matter what race of girls they want to date, it's basically interracial dating.

    E.g. if a half black/white guy dated a white girl = interracial dating, if he dated a black girl = interracial dating.

    White people call mixed black guys only black, but every black person can instantly tell when a guy is mixed.

    And of course there are other race mixture variations too.
    Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    I guarantee you that in real life, I wouldn't have only 10 out of 300 girls liking me. It would be more like every other girl.

    I don't know why that is, it could be for a multitude of reasons, but I'm just saying.
    brb I pull so many chicks irl, basically every chick that sees me wants my cawk
    brb made online dating profile
    brb made 4 more fake online dating profiles

    to be honest I say it's mostly from stereotypes

    girl - omg he's asian, little dick
    girl - omg hes black, i bet he doesnt even wash his hair, probably stinks

    Do you wash your hair OP?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    brb I pull so many chicks irl, basically every chick that sees me wants my cawk
    brb made online dating profile
    brb made 4 more fake online dating profiles

    to be honest I say it's mostly from stereotypes

    girl - omg he's asian, little dick
    girl - omg hes black, i bet he doesnt even wash his hair, probably stinks

    Do you wash your hair OP?
    I'm mixed, I don't have black hair bud.

    Care to explain why the fuking aesthetic black model got so little matches then? Lol. Any girl would cream their pants for a guy that looked like that in real life.

    edit: The black model wasn't even dark-skinned either, his skin was like a caramel color like mine, probably mixed too.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Banned Armoxus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 4,460
    Rep Power: 0
    Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Armoxus's BodySpace
    Armoxus is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    lol @ phaggots trying to say online dating is full of racists, it's called preference you ****ing losers.
    Lol, ignorant people like you piss me off. If you don't want to date someone because of their skin color, it's racist. You can't flip it some way and suddenly make this ok lol.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Armoxus View Post
    Lol, ignorant people like you piss me off. If you don't want to date someone because of their skin color, it's racist. You can't flip it some way and suddenly make this ok lol.
    how is that racist, there's a difference between not liking someone because of their skin color, and not being sexually attracted to someone because of their skin color

    what is racist? not wanting to share a water fountain with someone because of their skin color
    what is racist? not wanting to eat in the same room as someone because of their skin color

    NOT BEING ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE DOESN'T MAKE YOU A RACIST
    Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Registered User breedlovely's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 21
    Stats: 5'11", 168 lbs
    Posts: 11
    Rep Power: 0
    breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000) breedlovely is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit breedlovely's BodySpace
    breedlovely is offline
    Originally Posted by DasWunderBrah View Post
    just wait until Tinder arrives on Android; 3-4/10s will flood the market.
    haha thats funny
    Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Registered User campeao's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Canada
    Stats: 5'8", 168 lbs
    Posts: 711
    Rep Power: 395
    campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) campeao has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit campeao's BodySpace
    campeao is offline
    only just discovered this now op?

    Girls get white knighted on there so much it makes them think they are the **** and are entitled to some "prince". Seriously...find a 4-5/10 girl on your fb and make a profile with her pics and watch how many white knight messages it will get just within 2 or 3 hours.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    how is that racist, there's a difference between not liking someone because of their skin color, and not being sexually attracted to someone because of their skin color
    It's not just blacks that experience this with online dating, it's all minorites. A lot of asian guys have a skin color that's basically the same as white people, hell some are even whiter skinned than most white people. Care to explain that then lol? Because of their skin color LOL

    edit- That's the same exact thing. Most white people tan to get olive/caramel skin anyway, so stop with the bullsht lol.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Banned Armoxus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 4,460
    Rep Power: 0
    Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Armoxus's BodySpace
    Armoxus is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    how is that racist, there's a difference between not liking someone because of their skin color, and not being sexually attracted to someone because of their skin color
    Again, if you aren't dating someone because of their skin color, basically disliking them because of their skin color,that's racist like wtf? Are you retarded? You don't even know the person and yet you can assume you won't like him because of skin color.

    Racism bro,don't be ignorant. Just accept that I'm right.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Banned IJustPost's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Age: 19
    Stats: 5'10", 190 lbs
    Posts: 1,486
    Rep Power: 0
    IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IJustPost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit IJustPost's BodySpace
    IJustPost is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    I did a Tinder study once since I only got like 10 matches on Tinder (I'm a black guy).

    I used pics of a white model - Got like 20 matches in the first couple hours.

    Pic of an ugly looking white guy - Got 3 matches in the first couple hours.

    Pic of an aesthetic black model (pretty light skinned too) - Got 2 matches in the first couple hours.


    I don't know what it is with online dating, but minorities (especially blacks) seem to do horrible. I've never had any problem attracting plenty of hot girls in real life, yet on online dating apps like Tinder, brb 10 matches when I liked 300 girls. Something's not right.

    edit: Also to add, the ugly white guy got 1 semi-hot/above-average girl, 1 average girl, and 1 ugly girl (all white).
    The aesthetic black model got... 1 black girl and 1 ugly white girl.
    Show us the pictures. You probably used some ugly black dude.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #41
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by IJustPost View Post
    Show us the pictures. You probably used some ugly black dude.
    Yeah bro, an extremely aesthetic black model was ugly. In terms of objective looks, the white model and black model were basically the same. Also, I used "normal" pictures of them from their social media accounts.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #42
    Registered User YuMyronbraugh's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 21
    Stats: 5'11", 150 lbs
    Posts: 426
    Rep Power: 68
    YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) YuMyronbraugh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit YuMyronbraugh's BodySpace
    YuMyronbraugh is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    how is that racist, there's a difference between not liking someone because of their skin color, and not being sexually attracted to someone because of their skin color
    This, saying someone's racist for not finding a particular race attractive is like calling a straight dude sexist cause he doesn't want to bang dudes. People simply are attracted to certain groups of people & aren't attracted to others.

    Such is life.
    Reply With Quote

  13. #43
    User Title vincelance54's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Stats: 5'10", 168 lbs
    Posts: 3,892
    Rep Power: 3232
    vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) vincelance54 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit vincelance54's BodySpace
    vincelance54 is offline
    Originally Posted by Dosquito View Post
    Tinder shows you what's really going on in the world.

    The average attractive girl would rather wait in line to phukk a 9/10 alpha then even bother dealing with a 6/10 male

    I'm a decent looking guy. I've had girls randomly at bars tell me I'm attractive before. On Tinder so far out of maybe 100 matches I've probably peaked out at a solid 7 or 7.5, and they usually lose interest once they get a better deal.

    Tinder cuts straight through the bull**** and allows girls to be as picky as possible. as a result, the "average" (4.5-6.5) male will have to date down a solid point or two. 7's can have some on/off success. Once you get to an 8 I bet you can have a solid stream of pussy through tinder like nothing. and if you're a 9, no point in even going out anymore. You can notice that from some of the guys on this site who are drowning in pussy. Lol, you think they have game? You think that pussy comes from confidence? I seriously lol at how deluded some of you are. They have confidence because they have no trouble getting pussy. Dem muscles and facial aesthetics been making ginas tingle for millenia brahs

    But it's all good brah, we all gonna make it. Now I realize if I can bump myself up a point I can seriously be maximizing my pussy getting opportunities. brb, actually working out.
    brah i'm not even that aesthetic compared to some miscers but i manage to get plenty of solid matches. i'm the smegma king for gods sake and i can still get hhnnnnnngggggg matches and convos. i bet your just using phaggy/FA pics, don't worry we're all gonna make it
    i'm finished
    Reply With Quote

  14. #44
    lol @ manlets Solbrah's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Stats: 5'5", 160 lbs
    Posts: 1,326
    Rep Power: 786
    Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Solbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Solbrah's BodySpace
    Solbrah is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    Dude... what I mean is that mixed people technically don't have a race, so basically no matter what race of girls they want to date, it's basically interracial dating.

    E.g. if a half black/white guy dated a white girl = interracial dating, if he dated a black girl = interracial dating.

    White people call mixed black guys only black, but every black person can instantly tell when a guy is mixed.

    And of course there are other race mixture variations too.
    Ohh you mean by me getting rejected by a girl outside my race. And I guess you're right, i everyone dated their own race, in a strange world - mixed dudes wouldn't get any
    Or would they get all? Hmm..
    half black half white guy dates white girl = dating within race (half white)
    half black half white guy dates black girl = still dating within race (half black)
    2 sides to the coin it appears...
    Some people want it all,
    But I want nothing at all...
    If it ain't gains baby,
    If I ain't got gains baby.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #45
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Armoxus View Post
    Again, if you aren't dating someone because of their skin color, basically disliking them because of their skin color,that's racist like wtf? Are you retarded? You don't even know the person and yet you can assume you won't like him because of skin color.

    Racism bro,don't be ignorant. Just accept that I'm right.
    right, because not being attracted to someone=disliking them... ok champ
    Reply With Quote

  16. #46
    Are You Aware Founder Dosquito's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Age: 22
    Posts: 6,310
    Rep Power: 1551
    Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Dosquito is offline
    Originally Posted by campeao View Post
    only just discovered this now op?

    Girls get white knighted on there so much it makes them think they are the **** and are entitled to some "prince". Seriously...find a 4-5/10 girl on your fb and make a profile with her pics and watch how many white knight messages it will get just within 2 or 3 hours.
    Well I guess because I've been in college for 2 years now the reality is really sinking in. I know a very diverse range of people that I'm on good enough terms with to know their pussy getting status. It's pretty ridiculous how few dudes actually have good otpions out there -- then the ones that do, it's nothing to them.
    Reply With Quote

  17. #47
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    right, because not being attracted to someone=disliking them... ok champ
    Lol at you ignoring all my posts towards you. White people tan to get olive/caramel skin etc. That's the exact skin color that I have, and that the black model I used had too (he was probably mixed or something).

    Not to mention lots of asian people are actually WHITER than most white people.

    edit: Also like I said, I have NO problems at all getting white girls in real life. That's why I did that study in the first place when I noticed I was getting barely any matches. Explain that then?
    Reply With Quote

  18. #48
    Are You Aware Founder Dosquito's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Age: 22
    Posts: 6,310
    Rep Power: 1551
    Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dosquito has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Dosquito is offline
    Originally Posted by vincelance54 View Post
    brah i'm not even that aesthetic compared to some miscers but i manage to get plenty of solid matches. i'm the smegma king for gods sake and i can still get hhnnnnnngggggg matches and convos. i bet your just using phaggy/FA pics, don't worry we're all gonna make it
    No brah it's that I am ****ing scrawny 5'10 150 and got a few pounds of chubs on there where muscle should be. I never realized how much it was hurting me on a raw attraction level until I was on tinder. If youre a guy you need to work out if you want decent pussy...Alright, now I've gone full baked potato on the common sense . I guess it makes a lot of sense because if a girl isnt fit thats a huge turn off and if she has a hnnnghh body its a major turn on
    Reply With Quote

  19. #49
    Banned sneakyninjapnts's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Posts: 5,926
    Rep Power: 0
    sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sneakyninjapnts's BodySpace
    sneakyninjapnts is offline
    aware me on tinder???
    Reply With Quote

  20. #50
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    Lol at you ignoring all my posts towards you. White people tan to get olive/caramel skin etc. That's the exact skin color that I have, and that the black model I used had too (he was probably mixed or something).

    Not to mention lots of asian people are actually WHITER than most white people.

    edit: Also like I said, I have NO problems at all getting white girls in real life. That's why I did that study in the first place when I noticed I was getting barely any matches. Explain that then?
    because your posts are retarded, in my earlier post i said skin color, i should have said race so I didn't have a 19 year old getting his panties in a bundle.

    Not being attracted to a certain race doesn't make you racist brah

    -also, you're probably ugly and the girls could tell the 'black model' was a fake profile made by some FA
    Reply With Quote

  21. #51
    Banned Armoxus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 4,460
    Rep Power: 0
    Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Armoxus's BodySpace
    Armoxus is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    because your posts are retarded, in my earlier post i said skin color, i should have said race so I didn't have a 19 year old getting his panties in a bundle.

    Not being attracted to a certain race doesn't make you racist brah
    It does.
    Reply With Quote

  22. #52
    Registered User Caxoo's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: Illinois, United States
    Age: 22
    Stats: 5'8", 140 lbs
    Posts: 8,095
    Rep Power: 5636
    Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caxoo has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Caxoo's BodySpace
    Caxoo is offline
    Originally Posted by sneakyninjapnts View Post
    aware me on tinder???
    Nah you prolly wouldn't really like it I can tell these things
    journey to 150 pounds 8% we're all gonna make it. no pussying out on bulking this time

    neg self-hating Asians on sight
    Reply With Quote

  23. #53
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Armoxus View Post
    It does.
    How
    Reply With Quote

  24. #54
    Banned Olguaauna's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2013
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    Posts: 303
    Rep Power: 0
    Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Olguaauna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Olguaauna's BodySpace
    Olguaauna is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    because your posts are retarded, in my earlier post i said skin color, i should have said race so I didn't have a 19 year old getting his panties in a bundle.

    Not being attracted to a certain race doesn't make you racist brah

    -also, you're probably ugly and the girls could tell the 'black model' was a fake profile made by some FA
    Lol you're probably a virgin little man.

    I'm not ugly, and the black model used the same type of pics as the white model, "normal" ones taking from their real social media accounts. (and they model from the same agency by the way)

    And by the way pal, if you say race, then that IS racist. Your skin color argument, while stupid and incorrect, was less stupid than the race argument. If you don't like someone legit only because of their race, you're probably a racist.

    edit- Why are you bringing attractiveness into this by the way? Just wondering, since by your argument all the girls shouldn't have liked either me or the black model "just because of our race".
    Reply With Quote

  25. #55
    Registered User Techriding101's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Age: 26
    Stats: 6'0", 205 lbs
    Posts: 2,829
    Rep Power: 3076
    Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Techriding101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Techriding101's BodySpace
    Techriding101 is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    Lol you're probably a virgin little man.

    I'm not ugly, and the black model used the same type of pics as the white model, "normal" ones taking from their real social media accounts.

    And by the way pal, if you say race, then that IS racist. Your skin color argument, while stupid and incorrect, was less stupid than the race argument. If you don't like someone legit only because of their race, you're probably a racist.
    I never said anything about liking someone or not, I said ATTRACTED TO!!!! god you people are ****ing retarded
    Reply With Quote

  26. #56
    Banned Armoxus's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Posts: 4,460
    Rep Power: 0
    Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Armoxus is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Armoxus's BodySpace
    Armoxus is offline
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    How
    This is how I know you're retarded.

    Explain to me how someone is not attracted to a color and anything could even be plausible excuse for that not being racist?

    Sees 9/10 black girl
    "Nope, I'm not attracted to her because of her skin color."
    Lolwat
    Reply With Quote

  27. #57
    Banned sneakyninjapnts's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2008
    Location: United States
    Age: 24
    Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Posts: 5,926
    Rep Power: 0
    sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) sneakyninjapnts has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit sneakyninjapnts's BodySpace
    sneakyninjapnts is offline
    Originally Posted by Caxoo View Post
    Nah you prolly wouldn't really like it I can tell these things
    okay.jpg
    Reply With Quote

  28. #58
    Banned Nicklol's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2010
    Location: ScarBro, Ontario, Canada
    Age: 24
    Stats: 5'10", 222 lbs
    Posts: 15,317
    Rep Power: 0
    Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Nicklol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Nicklol's BodySpace
    Nicklol is offline
    wtf is tinder?

    whats wrong with regular online dating (computer)



    stupid kids want to do everything on their phone nowdays
    Reply With Quote

  29. #59
    Aesthetic eyeball/10 seboobie's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2011
    Age: 23
    Stats: 6'0", 183 lbs
    Posts: 1,394
    Rep Power: 1484
    seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) seboobie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit seboobie's BodySpace
    seboobie is offline
    Originally Posted by Olguaauna View Post
    I did a Tinder study once since I only got like 10 matches on Tinder (I'm a black guy).

    I used pics of a white model - Got like 20 matches in the first couple hours.

    Pic of an ugly looking white guy - Got 3 matches in the first couple hours.

    Pic of an aesthetic black model (pretty light skinned too) - Got 2 matches in the first couple hours.


    I don't know what it is with online dating, but minorities (especially blacks) seem to do horrible. I've never had any problem attracting plenty of hot girls in real life, yet on online dating apps like Tinder, brb 10 matches when I liked 300 girls. Something's not right.

    edit: Also to add, the ugly white guy got 1 semi-hot/above-average girl, 1 average girl, and 1 ugly girl (all white).
    The aesthetic black model got... 1 black girl and 1 ugly white girl.


    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/yo...rite-you-back/
    I aware you on the most underrated song of all time: http://coolcult.bandcamp.com/track/from-kodiak
    Reply With Quote

  30. #60
    Registered User mchabs's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2012
    Location: United States
    Age: 23
    Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    Posts: 2,076
    Rep Power: 377
    mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mchabs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit mchabs's BodySpace
    mchabs is offline
    online dating is pathetic.
    Reply With Quote

Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout