SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not sweating when lifting

am I the only one that doesn't sweat at all no matter how hard I train?

aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50) aspiired will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it warm in your gym? I never used to sweat but now all of a sudden our gym is like 9000 degrees
    University of New Haven

Will Rep Back

SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperHippo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a home gym in my basement which is colder probably than the rest of the house

tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tamere06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Consider yourself lucky... My aZZ sweats so much when I lift

JuanDG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try wearing a hoodie to sweat. I do that, and i sweat a lot!

andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) andrewLJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    speed up your workout/ decrease rest time between sets
    Gamecock Nation

MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MGLPride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuperHippo View Post
    Depends on your workout and how many reps you do and the rest time in between sets, I sweat a lot when i do higher reps and lower rest time , when i do low reps , and higher rest time , i don't sweat that much , just a lil

It there any benefit of sweating or is it fine to have long rest times and not sweat

ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10) ItsPav is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    up your intensity and shorten your breaks between sets/exercises. are you drinking enough?

thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do high-weight, low-rep sets with compound lifts and little rest between. You'll be sweating your ass off..

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No, there's no benefit to sweating in terms of building muscle.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperHippo View Post
    who cares if you sweat or not? Most people make the stupid mistake of thinking that sweating more = higher caloric expenditure..lol.

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're probably not the only one, but consider yourself lucky, I start sweating like a mother****er after my second working set of the day. In winter. With the AC on. In a tank and shorts.

Feelsbadman.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ