Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

lean enough to bulk?

I don't plain on competing this year. Am i lean enough to start bulking up?
    Attached Images

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jcirone View Post
    I don't plain on competing this year. Am i lean enough to start bulking up?
    yes, keep it under control and you will only have a small cut at the end.
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000) Stalldad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes.

jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jcirone is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    any more opinions? here is a flexed picture for another reference.
    Attached Images

Mellow33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any more opinions? here is a flexed picture for another reference.
    mirin the bicep veins haha. but yeah you can definitely bulk in my opinion
    5'8" Crew
    Meth gang or die crew

Originally Posted by Mellow33 View Post
    mirin the bicep veins haha. but yeah you can definitely bulk in my opinion
    Thanks man! As much as i love being this lean, I want to gain as much size as I can while i am still young.

Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hardworker33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes brah ! you're lean enough ! If you let me, i'd like to give you tip ; work hard on your abs on your next bulk ! Looking at your arms, shoulders and your overall leanness, I really thought your abs would have popped out a lot more. Anyway, just wanted to give you a positive critique. Don't get me wrong, you look great ( no homo)

Good luck with your goals ! Keep us update !

thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man! As much as i love being this lean, I want to gain as much size as I can while i am still young.
    Yes, you definitely are. How tall are ya?

Originally Posted by Hardworker33 View Post
    Yes brah ! you're lean enough ! If you let me, i'd like to give you tip ; work hard on your abs on your next bulk ! Looking at your arms, shoulders and your overall leanness, I really thought your abs would have popped out a lot more. Anyway, just wanted to give you a positive critique. Don't get me wrong, you look great ( no homo)

Good luck with your goals ! Keep us update !
    Thanks for the advice! I was a fat mess 3 years ago. I hold my fat on my chest and abs. It may also be some loose skin as I lost 80lbs in 3 months hahha. I just plan on getting as big as I can so it will even out :P.

Originally Posted by thestoebz View Post
    Yes, you definitely are. How tall are ya?
    I am 5'7!

tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tannerlakey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea bro for sure

Looking good though, keep it up

thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10) thestoebz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the advice! I was a fat mess 3 years ago. I hold my fat on my chest and abs. It may also be some loose skin as I lost 80lbs in 3 months hahha. I just plan on getting as big as I can so it will even out :P.

I am 5'7!
    im jealous mannnnnn

MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MohamadAli has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mirin those shoulder veins haha bulk for sure!

Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Extrnoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your abs look like mine, a big thick piece of muscle

Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Retrab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol - When I saw the the 'flexed' pic I actually said 'Fuark' loud enough that a co-worker gave me a funny look! :P

You are DEFINITELY lean enough to bulk dude - hell, you could have probably bulked a good 2-3% HIGHER on the Body Fat even imo!

Looking good dude (no homo)

Originally Posted by Retrab View Post
    Lol - When I saw the the 'flexed' pic I actually said 'Fuark' loud enough that a co-worker gave me a funny look! :P

You are DEFINITELY lean enough to bulk dude - hell, you could have probably bulked a good 2-3% HIGHER on the Body Fat even imo!

Looking good dude (no homo)
    Lol thanks man! Now that i figured out how my body works with food. I plan to be massive!!! This is just the beginning

dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet and routine please if you don't mind? Looking shredded :P

Originally Posted by dawoodr View Post
    Diet and routine please if you don't mind? Looking shredded :P
    During my cut i did a bro split. Back bi chest tri shoulders legs. Diet was more important. 350 grams of carbs 55 fat 250 protein. Tried to stay as close as possible to that. Also did cardio couple times a week.

nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nowheym8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Of course you're lean enough, wtf lul. looking great btw
    Youtube Channel --> youtube.com/channel/UCNSdg8uIH4A1dRey0-Kzdpg

It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations

DL - 240kg
    Squat - 180kg
    Bench - 130kg
    Total - 550kg

dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50) dawoodr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    During my cut i did a bro split. Back bi chest tri shoulders legs. Diet was more important. 350 grams of carbs 55 fat 250 protein. Tried to stay as close as possible to that. Also did cardio couple times a week.
    Thanks you for the answer. I should have specified myself a bit more since I was more interested in reps/sets/exercises and the rep ranges (and all this when you were bulking, since I am trying to put on some mass) - Meaning that I am after your bulking routine/diet

Sry for not giving enough info :P

Originally Posted by dawoodr View Post
    Thanks you for the answer. I should have specified myself a bit more since I was more interested in reps/sets/exercises and the rep ranges (and all this when you were bulking, since I am trying to put on some mass) - Meaning that I am after your bulking routine/diet

Sry for not giving enough info :P
    I dont have a set routine. I go in there and concentrate on squeezing the muscle as much as I can. Some days i cant do as much weight some days i can do more. It depends on the day. It seems to be working for me though.

moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moneyblind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, Lean is an understatement. I agree someone else posted about your abs being undersized/worked compared to your biceps and arms; But the vascularity is definitely there for a nice, clean bulk. (In my inexperianced opinion, grain of salt please.)

Originally Posted by moneyblind View Post
    Yea, Lean is an understatement. I agree someone else posted about your abs being undersized/worked compared to your biceps and arms; But the vascularity is definitely there for a nice, clean bulk. (In my inexperianced opinion, grain of salt please.)
    I think it was just the picture. Here is a picture of my abs.
    Attached Images

iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) iluv2workout has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Yes bulk

I would say yes bulk bro you have alot of good muscle already!

heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) heinstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Is that natural?!? Seriously impressive man.
    Follow my quest for 100,000 pull ups this year

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asj9kQZoAthCdEwyN3JWdEE3cFdnOC1YcTRZR01kVVE#gid=0

Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adilkadwa1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dat house tho..

Lol jk dude you're looking amazing no homo

mallett91 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Stalldad View Post
    Yes.
    This

Originally Posted by heinstein View Post
    Is that natural?!? Seriously impressive man.
    All natural! I am too young to ride a bike . Once i reach 25-26 I will most definitely be riding one. I want to be MASSIVE!

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn bro! Definitely lean enough to bulk! Pretty much my ideal physique. Want to get to 185 at like 10% bf.
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    Damn bro! Definitely lean enough to bulk! Pretty much my ideal physique. Want to get to 185 at like 10% bf.
    Thanks man! You can do it! Just stay motivated and you will succeed!

ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ATGsquatsonly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mirin' bro. good job.