Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TV series

tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tnelson1134 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sopranos

bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bubbathudd is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Sons of Anarchy is good.
    Justified (I have only watched the first two seasons though)
    Homeland

DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeltaCharlie75 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The wire
    The Shield
    Elementary
    Sherlock
    The Americans
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh, yeah. Tour of Duty was an outstanding show.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz lhprop1 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post

Carnivale was supposed to go one more season. Shame it didn't. The ending of show was abrupt and stupid, and the whole series up to that point was gold.
    X2 for Carnivale.

Also check out
    The Americans
    Rubicon (unfortunately, it got cancelled after the first season)
    And of course, Breaking Bad
    Bravery and stupidity are often synonymous. So are cowardice and intelligence.

thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sherlock
    The first season of Elementry was epic.
    Person of Interest
    The I.T. Crowd
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by reduni View Post
    Love top gear but it has to be the brit version. I enjoy british humor.

Deadwood is a good series too but they only did 3 seasons. "BACK DOOR WU!" haha
    I believe that was an hbo series

oops didnt see deadwood mentioned. that'll learn me for not going to the bottom of the page
    Oh yeas absolutely the Brit version - I didn't even realize there was any other.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lolakitten View Post
    Oh yeas absolutely the Brit version - I didn't even realize there was any other.
    Yeah, the American version is boring and terrible...like all the other American adaptations of Brit shows.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000) lolakitten is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Yeah, the American version is boring and terrible...like all the other American adaptations of Brit shows.
    Why did they even bother???? No one can top the original. Geez.

thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thnikkaman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why did they even bother???? No one can top the original. Geez.
    `

The success from The Office perhaps?
    No negative energy, I will mute ya
    Only Positive energy surrounds me
    Only, open minds around me
    Only, free spirits around me
    I let my vision guide me.

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154495553

I think it all started with Three's Company as the Man About The House knockoff.

Also, taxation is theft.

nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nebraskaheat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    I need help in suggestions for a new TV series to watch. The wife and myself just got through with the final episode in Game Of Thrones for season 3 last night.

So far we have watched in their entirety.

Game of Thrones
    Spartacus
    Prison Break
    Weeds
    True Blood

We are not looking for anything that has a major political plot, and must have action and plot twists are a huge plus.

If you haven't seen Arn: The Knight Templar Series yet, you should try it.. It's great so far, I'm on episode 3.. More of a mini series than a multi season series however..

And it's an international show that flows in multi languages, from swedish to Italian, to English to Arabic... So there will be some reading of subtitles in it..

If you like medieval era stuff though it's awesome..

Oh, and "Louie" is hilarious too.
    The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.
    -Nietzsche

You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
    -Yogi Berra

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Duck Dynasty
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Top Gear.

Totally doesn't fit your requirement, but everyone & thier brother needs to watch it.
    Have watched Top Gear since the beginning and it's freakin hilarious, this season so far hasn't been as good as previous ones though. The American version sucks donkey cock mainly because Rutledge Wood is a fukkin tool and everything they do is a pale imitation of the Brit version. If they would go out and do their own thing instead of trying to copy everything and at times it's almost a damn near carbon copy.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    British Crime series are awesome: "Waking the Dead" A cold case series.

" Wire in the Blood" : About a Psychologist who helps a criminal unit track serial killers

and "New Tricks" another cold case unit- bit more comedy in that one.

All excellent...
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also if you like Medieval drama/ action/ swords etc: "World Without End" and "The Pillars of the Earth" ,
    both adapted from the excellent Ken Follett novels- they have a touch of "Games of thrones "about them- nudity, violence, sex, great costumes and settings, action, political intrigue etc etc
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phikappa View Post
    Duck Dynasty
    Total win.

I used to lie ER as well.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Total win.

I used to lie ER as well.
    Freudian slip.

IN FACT you watched ER because you had a secret man-crush on George Clooney and had to lie to yourself to avoid the shame.

or you forgot to type the "k".

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Freudian slip.

IN FACT you watched ER because you had a secret man-crush on George Clooney and had to lie to yourself to avoid the shame.

or you forgot to type the "k".

Damn key board. I did like ER, and GC, well, he did have just the right amount of silver in his hair, wait....wut.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000) MartinMaggie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Banshee. Drips from testosterone as mostly just violence and sex, yet soundtrack is awesome. Discovered many good artists from there, like Jude Christodal.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Heroes on Netflix is really cool.
    I heard good things as well. I am going to start watching it

To OP- if you never watched Mad Men it is worth it
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

anonymous
    RAY DONAVON!!!! I am sorry about the caps, but this show is great - Jon Voight is so sick and crafty, and Liev Schreiber is.......HOT! Ok, I wll stop now.
    If you like Games of Thrones (and who doesn't?!), you would enjoy "The Borgias" - similar type of dynastic, greedy, sell your kids/wife/mother for power and or wealth, set in the time of Pope Gregory - the acting is great, and the story lines are, well......you have to watch!

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    To OP- if you never watched Mad Men it is worth it
    I could not get into this... I tried!!!!

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely Dexter, Homeland and Breaking Bad. Hubby and I watch all of those together.

All of Louis Theroux's series are amazing to watch as well.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tnelson1134 View Post
    sopranos
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

One of the best written AND acted TV shows of all time. OK, an HBO series show, but it will entertain anyone, but the brain dead. I have the entire series on DVD. Sopranos rocks.

Oh, and my oldest son got me watching Breaking Bad a few years ago. It rocks, also. Great acting and nice plots.

Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brad805 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dexter is a great series.

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sherlock is fantastic but there's not really action.

Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I heard good things as well. I am going to start watching it
    The first season of Heroes is great but the show jumped the shark bad in the following seasons. It went out with a whimper.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Justified, House, Top Gear (british), Top Shot, and of course Deadwood.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Perry3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    "The Shield" with Michael Chiklis. Absolutely incredible show. Lots of action and some jaw-dropping plot twists. It is impossible to watch the first episode and not want to see more.
    Fantastic series! 10-4 on the plot twists.

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post

The Tudors was a really good series.
    Also if you enjoy shows set in roman times check out the two seasons of Rome.
    Both of those are worth the time. I loved Rome.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Deadwood
    Oh man oh man that was a good one.
    See a theme across most suggestions? Not much from the Big 3.

My suggestion: DEXTER
    In the final season now. I got Showtime just to watch this show.
    I had a sig, but I deleted it.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I kinda like that new show , elementary