pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking I am so lost!! please help!! :(( weight training and cardio!(newby)

hey guys!!
    so apparently im not eating enough. i intake 1300 cal a day and im supposed to intake almost 1900/2000 a day. i do not take any supplements. i keep my carbs low. i do alot of hiit in the morning and weight training at nigh. i guess im doing this completely wrong. i was told that im burning muscle and im not going to gain any weight by doing so much cardio in the morning. does it mean i have to A. do light cardio focus on weight training and eat super clean( which im really trying to do) B. do alot of cardio, lean up and light weight and clean diet.( but i do not want to look like a walking stick) i have this stubborn fat in my body that its impossible to get rid off. would weight training sculpt and tone my body and burn the fat i have? i was also told its contradicting it self. i cant do too much cardio and weight training i wont get any weight at all.also i have no idea how to eat 1800 cal a day clean! im afraid too eat too many carbs and get big ;0 ( im still a newby) ;(

can you guys recommend good supplements? i deff want to gain some weight. i really push my self when i do both cardio and weight training.
    im 5.1 weight 118 and lost 35 pounds in 7 months. so im still kind of new to this fitness deal. any advice its really, really appreciate it and will take it in consideration. i really want to do this the right way
    thank you! <33

StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000) StrongNameDM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am assuming you want to look like the woman on the left and not right.

I suggest you get rid of your excess fat first, you want to start cutting and tone up your muscle. To do this, you need to eat about 200 calories below maintenance and use light weight and do moderate amount of cardio.
    Once, you feel you have lost the fat. You want to start bulking, you say dont want to eat carbs, but you have to eat carbs in order to pack on size(muscle mostly). Eat about 200 above maintenance, and do light cardio and focus on weight training.
    Use this calc to figure out your maintenance: http://www.freedieting.com/tools/calorie_calculator.htm
    Also, dont have separate workout sessions for cardio and weight training, do them in a single workout.
    As for supplements, you dont need any. You might want to look into whey protein if you dont meet your daily protein intake.
    Read the stickies they will help you. I have suggested an approach you should take, reading the sticky threads will give you far more info.

pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Thank u!! I just have this little stubborn fat, like by my arms and belly, it's not too much but that will be my diet. Since I lost all that weight I literally have no butt lol and my legs are deff tone but they are small I want to put in muscle i dont like being so thin. i will check it out. Thank u for the advice. it's just a little frustrating when you don't know as much.