Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    Took these off Montanari Brothers Gym Instagram, posted about 2 mins ago - I'm retarded when it comes to embedding uploaded pictures.
    chest is looking very very good! back seems a bit shallow, or is it just me ?
    I think Cedric should become Mr Olympia before the age of 40.
    dealwithit.jpg

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thebestthereiz View Post
    so you like physiques that ppl hype up but they look bad on stage? cool bro
    Wait, Evan and Ced have never won a IFBB show?

So this is a bad bodybuilder in your eyes?

2009 New York Pro - 1st
    2011 Flex Pro - 1st
    2011 Arnold Classic - 4th
    2012 Arnold Classic - 3rd
    2012 Mr. Olympia - 8th

Now how many bodybuilder's in the world are there? There can only be one winner no matter how elite you are.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Wait, Evan and Ced have never won a IFBB show?

So this is a bad bodybuilder in your eyes?

2009 New York Pro - 1st
    2011 Flex Pro - 1st
    2011 Arnold Classic - 4th
    2012 Arnold Classic - 3rd
    2012 Mr. Olympia - 8th

Now how many bodybuilder's in the world are there? There can only be one winner no matter how elite you are.
    you think 10 years from now people will remember that? im not trying to argue brah im just saying that the olympia is when it really counts since all the best bodybuilders compete. do you think they would get those same placinmgs if kai green jay cutler or phil heath competed?

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you think 10 years from now people will remember that? im not trying to argue brah im just saying that the olympia is when it really counts since all the best bodybuilders compete. do you think they would get those same placinmgs if kai green jay cutler or phil heath competed?
    So if you're not one of the top 3 bodybuilders on the planet you should just quit huh?
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I had Lenda Murray talking to me just over a week ago telling me she is just so grateful people still remember who she is. She one of the greatest of all times and even she thinks this way. So not many are going to remember everything anyway. At least not every show someone has done or placement they've gotten. Look how many greats have come and never once won the Mr O title. Yet, that never takes away from their accomplishments or celebrity status amongst the bodybuilding industry as a whole. If you know anything about Evan, he has been very out spoken in video's about not doing many shows at all. As far as the very top athletes go, they seem to sit out all year and do just one show. Which they've earned that right by placing top 5 or winning in the Mr O.

thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) thebestthereiz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    I had Lenda Murray talking to me just over a week ago telling me she is just so grateful people still remember who she is. She one of the greatest of all times and even she thinks this way. So not many are going to remember everything anyway. At least not every show someone has done or placement they've gotten. Look how many greats have come and never once won the Mr O title. Yet, that never takes away from their accomplishments or celebrity status amongst the bodybuilding industry as a whole. If you know anything about Evan, he has been very out spoken in video's about not doing many shows at all. As far as the very top athletes go, they seem to sit out all year and do just one show. Which they've earned that right by placing top 5 or winning in the Mr O.
    i dont wanna sayu the wrong thing because u will ban me

Everyone is making their own decisions in their career about what they want to do. We as fans of the sport can only watch and support them in their journey.

Bans are for breaking the rules. Not ones personal opinions which everyone is entitled too.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I had enough of your ****.

You have taken over the title of worst poster in this section very quickly.

Negged.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    I had enough of your ****.

You have taken over the title of worst poster in this section very quickly.

Negged.
    lol all those green numbers and yet im still green

sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sedrik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so you like physiques that ppl hype up but they look bad on stage? cool bro
    Evan And Cedric are in my opinion some of the best bodybuilders on the scene at the moment, 'look bad on stage'...wins pro shows...not sure of srs. They both have dat charisma and personality, as well as sick physiques. 8th at olympia on debut is pretty damn good even though that wasn't Evans best.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sedrik View Post
    Evan And Cedric are in my opinion some of the best bodybuilders on the scene at the moment, 'look bad on stage'...wins pro shows...not sure of srs. They both have dat charisma and personality, as well as sick physiques. 8th at olympia on debut is pretty damn good even though that wasn't Evans best.
    Idk about the best physique but centopani is my fav philosophically
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    Idk about the best physique but centopani is my fav philosophically
    brb eating homegrown grassfed fish or w/e he was talking about

Eating Dumbbells Post-WO IronMogul's Avatar
    IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronMogul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So if you're not one of the top 3 bodybuilders on the planet you should just quit huh?
    lol This.

People need to stop feeding this troll though. His posts are retarded.

Evan is one of my favorites in general. And it does seem like his chest has improved. If he could thicken/widen up that back, that would just be insane.
    "Success comes from good judgment, good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"Bodybuilding is part of my life, but it is not my life nor does it define me. Within a small sect of like-minded persons, I am probably perceived as a bodybuilder; in another sect, as a boyfriend, or brother, or friend or co-worker, etc." - DJINN

NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10) NathanCarrille is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Evan's physique is definitely one of the physiques I would rather have... It might be weaker than other guys like phil, kai, ramy and so on, but it's very aesthetic

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    brb eating homegrown grassfed fish or w/e he was talking about
    it's more the fact that he prioritizes his family alot and i like that about him. He competes against himself and his previous performances instead of against others. (i think this is a great philosophy because there's only so much you can do with genetics and stuff)
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evan is a beeeeeeaaaaaassssst!!!!! I'm hoping that he places a little higher in the O this year.
    OEF/OIF/OIR Vet (2007-2013)
    I Keep My Kicks Clean Crew
    SF 49ers Crew
    LA Lakers Crew

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Geez that chest sure has come up since last year!

Hoping he smashes it!
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    His chest has came up big time! I'd like to see him with a little more outer lat width, this COULD be his show to lose and Aceto in his corner should really help...

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) microspot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    looks very much improved but we all know this pic cannot be compared to stage pics

I do think he improved though, so looking forward to seeing him on stage

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    He came 8th last year

Think he can break Top 10 with this years added competition ?

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by microspot View Post
    looks very much improved but we all know this pic cannot be compared to stage pics

I do think he improved though, so looking forward to seeing him on stage
    This, he looks flat as hell in the gym pic (esp in the delts and arms) but even with that his chest looks much thicker. One of my favorite BBer's, hope he does well

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    He came 8th last year

Think he can break Top 10 with this years added competition ?
    if he hadn't made any improvements I'd say no, but he obviously hasn't been idle during this offseason. With his improvements I'd say he'll still be top 10, though it'll be a battle for any higher than 8th
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    This, he looks flat as hell in the gym pic (esp in the delts and arms) but even with that his chest looks much thicker. One of my favorite BBer's, hope he does well

if he hadn't made any improvements I'd say no, but he obviously hasn't been idle during this offseason. With his improvements I'd say he'll still be top 10, though it'll be a battle for any higher than 8th
    I honestly hope he makes Top 10 , when Evan turned pro many had huge hopes that he would be a TOP competitor. He is 31 years old has a good deal of time but he needs to improve , so much potential when will we see the best of him

featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) featureless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Evan and Ced are defiantly my favorite physiques currently can't wait to see what Evan looks like on stage. Hope he doesn't over diet
    My two faves as well.
    Natural Bodybuilding - The Lonely Journey

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking thick
    RSP Nutrition Representative
    Check out our products ➙ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition.html
    B2G1 FREE Fast Fuel (Pre-workout)
    B2G1 FREE AgmaGen (Agmatine Sulfate)
    $5 OFF ReGen (BCAAs)
    ★★★ The Revolution Has Arrived ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/
    http://www.********.com/FastFuel
    Follow us on Instagram ➙ @rspnutrition

eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eighteentwenty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Took these off Montanari Brothers Gym Instagram, posted about 2 mins ago - I'm retarded when it comes to embedding uploaded pictures.
    not in good form..did he came for guest posing.? his back pose lacks quality......fullness is what he got .he needs quality .may be he is afraid of losing muscle fullness though sacrificing quality.....good work keep it up.