Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 143 lbs
    tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tomleevis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit tomleevis's BodySpace

Distended stomachs

Can you fix a distended stomach or avoid it from getting bigger? (for an ectomorph, long legs, short torso)
    I can see that my intestines bulge out and curves my belly but you can still see my abs stretched out when I relax.
    The 6 Rules Of Success.

Arms - 12.2" *Goal - 16"

Chest - 36.5" *Goal - 45"

Thighs - 19.6" *Goal - 25"

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PrinceAikins is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit PrinceAikins's BodySpace
    Portion control sorted out that problem for me.