pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pinkninja81 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Hiit in the morning vs fasted training.

Hi guys so I am looking for a little help maybe you guys can answer my questions
    I lost 35 pounds in 7 months. I now have this stubborn fat that its impossible to get rid of.my diet its pretty clean. i drink about a gallon of water a day.
    I eat 6-7 times a day in small portions, i keep my carbs low and I do my cardio in the morning and also weight training at night.

I'm seeing alot of different forums about HIIT and Fasted cardio.
    Before HIIT I would eat a small slice of wheat bread with pb. My HIIT consist about 3 times a week and the 2 days Ill do a Moderate cardio usually after leg day.
    I was wondering what you guys recommend? I also did HIIT ONE TIME without eating, it was the worst thing that happened to me.I felt my blood pressure drop and I was miserable so i was wondering if it is the same with fasting in the morning?

Please be nice lol I'm still pretty new to all of this so any tips and advice will be highly appreciate it!

What can I eat before doing HIIT?
    Is Fasted or HIIT a better solution to target stubborn fat?
    When fasted cardio do I have to keep a moderate phase?
    ( I'm a runner so a slow phase will drive me nuts)
    What excersices can I do if I ever do fasted training?
    I'm also working on putting weight with muscle! will HIIT and Fasted cardio burn muscle too?
    THANK U!!

01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 01lowbird has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fat loss is diet not stupid cardio
    Body under Construction

I'd rather be riding! sourmash1973's Avatar
    sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000) sourmash1973 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pinkninja81 View Post
    Hi guys so I am looking for a little help maybe you guys can answer my questions
    I lost 35 pounds in 7 months. I now have this stubborn fat that its impossible to get rid of.my diet its pretty clean. i drink about a gallon of water a day.
    I eat 6-7 times a day in small portions, i keep my carbs low and I do my cardio in the morning and also weight training at night.

I'm seeing alot of different forums about HIIT and Fasted cardio.
    Before HIIT I would eat a small slice of wheat bread with pb. My HIIT consist about 3 times a week and the 2 days Ill do a Moderate cardio usually after leg day.
    I was wondering what you guys recommend? I also did HIIT ONE TIME without eating, it was the worst thing that happened to me.I felt my blood pressure drop and I was miserable so i was wondering if it is the same with fasting in the morning?

Please be nice lol I'm still pretty new to all of this so any tips and advice will be highly appreciate it!

What can I eat before doing HIIT?
    Is Fasted or HIIT a better solution to target stubborn fat?
    What excersices can I do if I ever do fasted training?
    I'm also working on putting weight with muscle! will HIIT and Fasted cardio burn muscle too?
    THANK U!!
    1.) Eat whatever you want.
    2.) Cardio is cardio, in my opinion, do whatever feels good to you.
    3.) See #3
    4.) Whatever you want.
    5.) If you don't get appropriate amounts of protein to maintain muscle.
    Beginning Weight (1/13/2013)- 245

"Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you." -Tyrion Lannister

"Death created time to grow the things it would kill." -Rust Cohle

5 reason you may not be losing weight/have hit a plateau. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160842471

pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pthree is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What can I eat before doing HIIT? : I don't know I've never did this before. BCAAs maybe.
    Is Fasted or HIIT a better solution to target stubborn fat? I'm having pretty good results with fasted STRENGHT training. Lift heavy(with good form) and eat nothing but BCAAs 10-15 min pre-workout with some caffeine. This is what I do, then go home, take yohimbine or green tea and then I go for a bike ride or brisk walk. Then I finally eat.
    What excersices can I do if I ever do fasted training? Lifting heavy, I'm currently doing reverse pyramid set 12-10-8-6(lifting heavier set after set)
    I'm also working on putting weight with muscle! will HIIT and Fasted cardio burn muscle too? I don't think you can make noticable muscle gains in a caloric deficit

I'm just telling you what I'm doing and what work for me to get rid of my love handles. After 1 month and half not losing weight(I did 3 months with good results, didn't change anything and stopped losing weight) and slowly dropping cals with a regular diet/workout I've tried something new and seeing good results.

And don't forget... the most important thing you should do is stick to your diet. Be honest with you, do you follow it 100% or are you like me ''10 chips, won't make a difference to my diet...ice cream?I'll do more cardio tomorrow'' Stop making excuses and stick tou your diet, try it for 2 weeks, eating nothing but your diet and you'll be amazed by the results.

Good luck.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

''Thank you, Marc'' - Jason Genova

I rape back(prepare your anus)

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 01lowbird View Post
    fat loss is diet not stupid cardio
    I hate people who comment like this.."stupid cardio" negged because, well you deserve it for that.

that being said to answer the OP.

few things to try eating, instead of the bread with pb because thats like anywhere from 200-300cals (you'd have to run around 2miles just to burn that off), instead of the natty peanut butter, try PB2 lot less fat less calories by far. you can also try piece of a waffle? Also first few times I did the fasted workout I felt bad as well, your body gets used to it...basically its like your body is trained, you have to reteach it. if you really need to eat something I know this sounds strange but I eat just one of those frosted animal cookies the pink ones with sprinkles (like food crack for me) most of the time your body just anything so even something small would work, sometimes its just a 1/4 stalk of celery for me.
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs