IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't gain weight,metabolism high?

Hey ya, so I've been bulking for one month. I eat 2500kcal a day. My weight before was 64 and now it's only 64.4-64.7. Is my metabolism too high? I wanna increase me weight. Any tips?

Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Awur4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It might be high but eat more!!

Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mounakis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    2500 cals a day are not much...i ve bulked on much more cals.

don't suddenly up your cals much...
    just bump up your cals by 100-200 till you see you are gaining weight
    then continue increasing them slowly every 1-2 weeks as your body adapts to the amount of cals you eat

IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IvanKoay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mounakis View Post
    2500 cals a day are not much...i ve bulked on much more cals.

don't suddenly up your cals much...
    just bump up your cals by 100-200 till you see you are gaining weight
    then continue increasing them slowly every 1-2 weeks as your body adapts to the amount of cals you eat
    Right , thanks

TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheBossRoss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat more, and like Mounakis said keep bumping your calories till you notice weight gain. I had the same problem as you and had to bump my calories up to about 6000 to bulk. But if you increase your calories you will gain weight there no way around it, it's just a fact. So just keep eating and count your calories cause even when you think you're eating a lot you might not realize you're not eating enough till you start keeping track of it. I usually eat till I am full then have to fight it and keep eating. Good luck man just stay focused and you'll see gains.

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, IMO 2500 cals are not very high. On my current bulk I'm over 4000 per day.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    have you tried eating food, this thread hurt my eyes

savagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) savagee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IvanKoay View Post
    Hey ya, so I've been bulking for one month. I eat 2500kcal a day. My weight before was 64 and now it's only 64.4-64.7. Is my metabolism too high? I wanna increase me weight. Any tips?
    There's no such thing as 'metabolism too high', i thought like you when i wasn't gaining weight though.
    The thing is, like it was already said here: eat more, much more, if you think you're eating a lot then maybe you're eating the wrong food.