FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Just about 4 weeks out...

And let me tell you, im slacking big time - almost telling myself not to do it, but then i want to so i know what to work on for the next show.

With that being said; I'm competing in my first Mens Physique show in Aug Dallas EUROPA. And i'm in need of some guidance. I dont have a prep coach, so everything i'm doing, is all on my own.

So, in contrast to everything - if anyone can point me in the right direction of leaning down as much as possible to look shredded while on stage.

Currently at 215lbs - not sure what bf% is, but its high.

I've never leaned out before - just kept pushing myself to gain as much as weight as possible, then lean out - but to look leaner and meaner, never done before.

So if anyone has what kind of supps i cant take, diet plan, as well as a workout regimen, that would be so great. I've a general idea of everything, but i'd like some insight from people what worked for them and who's competed before.

Thanks.
    =
    Tae
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how about you give us an idea of what you've been doing first, as well as some pictures as to where you're starting from...... we can't do anything with such a vague idea of your starting point. I can tell you that unless you are already very lean (even for a physique show) 4 weeks isn't NEARLY enough time to diet for a show, esp. if you are "slacking big time" :/
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000) FreshWerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ill try to post current photos.

I've been lifting like i've been doing, so I'm already at the point i know what im doing, just trying to prep for the contest to lean out thats all im asking.

Diet plan, as well as a sample workout plan to get myself ready.

Just some guidance to that point. Im decent as far as lean wise, but i can be leaner, but we'll see, i'll bust my ass thats for sure.
    NPC Competitor/Fitness Model
    Texas
    alphamalefit@gmail.com
    Instagram: taeisbeast
    #TrainHardNoExcuses #AlphaMaleFit #THNX

"Don’t count the days; make the days count"
    나의 국가를 최대한 활용할 담당자 나

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post

I've been lifting like i've been doing, so I'm already at the point i know what im doing, just trying to prep for the contest to lean out thats all im asking.

Just some guidance to that point. Im decent as far as lean wise, but i can be leaner, but we'll see, i'll bust my ass thats for sure.
    Give us a layout of the diet and training you are doing now, detailed stats, and pics....not much info to go on to advise. I will see you in Dallas!!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post

WTF is that supposed to tell us?

Originally Posted by simpleguy4 View Post
    Give us a layout of the diet and training you are doing now, detailed stats, and pics....not much info to go on to advise. I will see you in Dallas!!!!

this FTW, you could be doing crossfit for all we know. post your info and then we can help you but until then we've got nothing to work with
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You've given a VERY vague description and expect very answers. You're not going to get the kind of answers you want until you post pictures and specific details if your training and diet.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    You've given a VERY vague description and expect very answers. You're not going to get the kind of answers you want until you post pictures and specific details if your training and diet.
    This!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder