TopGunGoose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Neck and shoulders

What are some good neck exercises with the head harness??

and should i work out my traps with my shoulders, or back??
    and what are some good exercises for the shoulders to get bigger???????

thanks
    "You take the high reps, and I'll take the low reps, and I'll become a champion before you"
    - Doug Hepburn

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    shoulders get a lot of indirect work when u do tricep, chest, back. most, imho, they need is a little bit of direct work- military pressing and seated bent-over laterals. other than that, they're good to go

neck, i'd do neck curls and neck bridges if you wanted to train it (keeping in mind to be careful when training your neck because of how easily it is to injure)
    Booo

BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000) BigTraps is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here.
    Attached Files
    I'm back. For good.