Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    georgica81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shipping to Canada

Hi All,

I'm at my 2nd order and it's been 7 weeks+ (May 26) since it says "shipped". The first one took only 8 days (shipped Feb 20, delivered Feb 28). Apparently there's some new restrictions in place, but still... is there any other Canadian experiencing long delays in delivery? Have any of the orders been returned due to newly banned substances or too many servings (apparently there's a serving limit that you can import)? Did you get your money back or order reshipped? I tried the "chat support" and the phone and they don't know much about it. What bothers me is that for the first order, the tracking worked from day 1, now there is no tracking (apparently they forgot to scan the packet out of the warehouse).

Thanks.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by georgica81 View Post
    Hi All,

I'm at my 2nd order and it's been 7 weeks+ (May 26) since it says "shipped". The first one took only 8 days (shipped Feb 20, delivered Feb 28). Apparently there's some new restrictions in place, but still... is there any other Canadian experiencing long delays in delivery? Have any of the orders been returned due to newly banned substances or too many servings (apparently there's a serving limit that you can import)? Did you get your money back or order reshipped? I tried the "chat support" and the phone and they don't know much about it. What bothers me is that for the first order, the tracking worked from day 1, now there is no tracking (apparently they forgot to scan the packet out of the warehouse).

I've had a couple issues with my last two orders.

The new restrictions in place prevent Canadians from importing more than 90 servings of a particular product (ie. Fish Oil, Vitamins, etc.) excluding protien. I had an order that was delayed because of this and I contacted bb.com numerous times - they ended up shipping everything seperately and paying for the additional shipping costs.

Thanks.
    Georgica81,

Unfortunately there are new restrictions impacting the amount of supplements Canadians can import into the Country. At this time, you can no longer import more than a 90 seving supply of a product like Fish Oils, Vitamins, etc. (this excludes protein). This has nothing to do with bodybuilding.com, they are simply enforcing the laws set out by Health Canada. If you're still having issues with your order, contact bb.com everyday. I had a similar issue, my package had multiple containers of Fish Oils and Vitamins and I eventually convinced them to ship the items in multiple packages at their expense. Bodybuilding.com had issues with DHL recently where DHL forgot to provide tracking information for some of the packages. It sounds like this may have happened to you. Again, contact bb.com and be persistent.

Hope you get it figured out!

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi All,

Thanks.
    Did your first order package weigh more than 4.4 lbs and your does your second order pakage weigh less than 4.4 lbs? When DHL Global is used for packages weighing less than 4.4 lbs, there are almost no tracking updates; there are only shipping confirmations and delivery confirmations. It seems that these packages are also given less priority, which is why they are delivered late as compared to heavier parcels. In my opinion, this weight 'discrimination' is a poor decision from DHL, and is unacceptable.
    My last order was available for delivery around 10 days late (as compared to my previous orders) and tracking information was very limited. There was no customs delay whatsover. Some people keep blaming the customs for delays when actually customs clearance are fast in many countries.
    DHL Global has become poorer these days. Their tracking information are updated late and sometimes very late. Some tracking information are even wrong. The online help service is poor. They seem never to reply to any help or inquiry request.
    I have expressed my views about DHL Global to the BB customer service. Do the same. BB needs to provide more shipping alternatives using different carriers other than DHL.

HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HeavenBeyond has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OptimumBody View Post
    Did your first order package weigh more than 4.4 lbs and your does your second order pakage weigh less than 4.4 lbs? When DHL Global is used for packages weighing less than 4.4 lbs, there are almost no tracking updates; there are only shipping confirmations and delivery confirmations. It seems that these packages are also given less priority, which is why they are delivered late as compared to heavier parcels. In my opinion, this weight 'discrimination' is a poor decision from DHL, and is unacceptable.
    My last order was available for delivery around 10 days late (as compared to my previous orders) and tracking information was very limited. There was no customs delay whatsover. Some people keep blaming the customs for delays when actually customs clearance are fast in many countries.
    DHL Global has become poorer these days. Their tracking information are updated late and sometimes very late. Some tracking information are even wrong. The online help service is poor. They seem never to reply to any help or inquiry request.
    I have expressed my views about DHL Global to the BB customer service. Do the same. BB needs to provide more shipping alternatives using different carriers other than DHL.
    This is true - DHL sucks.

Originally Posted by HeavenBeyond View Post
    Georgica81,

Unfortunately there are new restrictions impacting the amount of supplements Canadians can import into the Country. At this time, you can no longer import more than a 90 seving supply of a product like Fish Oils, Vitamins, etc. (this excludes protein). This has nothing to do with bodybuilding.com, they are simply enforcing the laws set out by Health Canada. If you're still having issues with your order, contact bb.com everyday. I had a similar issue, my package had multiple containers of Fish Oils and Vitamins and I eventually convinced them to ship the items in multiple packages at their expense. Bodybuilding.com had issues with DHL recently where DHL forgot to provide tracking information for some of the packages. It sounds like this may have happened to you. Again, contact bb.com and be persistent.

Hope you get it figured out!
    i have 2 types of fenugreek, so it might break the "rule". but still, there are 7 weeks where they could either get the package back to the warehouse or something.

the first package was smaller/lighter. it was limited tracking, but at least I had the first entry that was shipped the same day. then customs and delivered. this time there's no entry.

i have 2 types of fenugreek, so it might break the "rule". but still, there are 7 weeks where they could either get the package back to the warehouse or something.
    Bodybuilding.com sends out thousands of packages per day. I'd recommend staying on top of it and contacting them. If you have to contact them every day, so be it!

I've had customer service tell me if Canadians haven't received their package within 30 days, policy states that they will re-ship it.

wadoodyahya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bodybuilding.com sends out thousands of packages per day. I'd recommend staying on top of it and contacting them. If you have to contact them every day, so be it!

I've had customer service tell me if Canadians haven't received their package within 30 days, policy states that they will re-ship it.
    My previous shipments arrived in 5 business days but it has been two weeks with my recent order. The tracking number returns not found on DHL website, what should I do?

oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oKeviNo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, sorry for you. I never had trouble so far with orders in Canada. Maximum 8-10 days (Not counting week end) With orders that weight 10+ lbs

passion4knives has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also told bb.com how I feel about dhl shipping as my packages usually take about a month to arrive after being shipped. It sucks having to wait so long, sometimes I don't bother ordering if I need something right away. 7 weeks is crazy though, get on their asses!

Originally Posted by wadoodyahya View Post
    My previous shipments arrived in 5 business days but it has been two weeks with my recent order. The tracking number returns not found on DHL website, what should I do?
    I spoke with a customer service rep today and I got the impression that customs was holding some Canadian packages. I'd contact them ASAP.

Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Leafs03 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I ordered my stuff on july 7th and DHL didnt post the track num till yesterday.. Now its shipped from NJ i think and hopfully i get it by monday or tuesday. I never had to wait this long before.... Hopefully it comes next week.

I spoke with a customer service rep today and I got the impression that customs was holding some Canadian packages. I'd contact them ASAP.
    Are you planning to contact Customs?

Are you planning to contact Customs?
    No.

Bodybuilding.com already re-shipped my package, I'm just waiting for a refund from bb.com at the moment.

srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) srb2006 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I live in Toronto, i ordered something at the end of June (maybe the 25th or 26th) and got it July 3rd. I was shocked it came so quick. I couldnt track the package on Canada post though which frustrated me as DHL is so slow to update. It was a 20lbs package.

I placed another order today and was shocked to see that UPS is shipping the package (not sure of the weight, maybe 12lbs). I had to check my email and bb.com order status multiple times to make sure i was not seeing things when I saw UPS. Hopefully they will be a lot more reliable than DHL

Originally Posted by srb2006 View Post
    I live in Toronto, i ordered something at the end of June (maybe the 25th or 26th) and got it July 3rd. I was shocked it came so quick. I couldnt track the package on Canada post though which frustrated me as DHL is so slow to update. It was a 20lbs package.

I placed another order today and was shocked to see that UPS is shipping the package (not sure of the weight, maybe 12lbs). I had to check my email and bb.com order status multiple times to make sure i was not seeing things when I saw UPS. Hopefully they will be a lot more reliable than DHL
    This is good news! DHL needs to get their **** together.

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Contact bb.com and speak with them, they have great customer service.
    RSP Nutrition Representative
    Check out our products ➙ http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/rsp-nutrition.html
    B2G1 FREE Fast Fuel (Pre-workout)
    B2G1 FREE AgmaGen (Agmatine Sulfate)
    $5 OFF ReGen (BCAAs)
    ★★★ The Revolution Has Arrived ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/
    http://www.********.com/FastFuel
    Follow us on Instagram ➙ @rspnutrition

Originally Posted by Diesel293 View Post
    Contact bb.com and speak with them, they have great customer service.
    I contacted them, they just say it should be held at customs and nothing can be done by them. The rep told me it could take from days to weeks and gave me link to their disclaimer:

OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) OptimumBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I contacted them, they just say it should be held at customs and nothing can be done by them. The rep told me it could take from days to weeks and gave me link to their disclaimer:
    Did you ask them why the tracking number is still being considered as 'not found' after two weeks? DHL Global tracking is horrible.

Did you ask them why the tracking number is still being considered as 'not found' after two weeks? DHL Global tracking is horrible.
    Yes, I did. Apparently DHL forgot to scan some shipments that were sent late June and early July

Yes, I did. Apparently DHL forgot to scan some shipments that were sent late June and early July
    I think this is unacceptable. You need to express your views on DHL to the BB staff. More people need to do it, so that the BB staff can seriously consider providing other shipping carriers and alternative shipping options to customers.
    DHL Global option is horrible (expecially for packages under 4.4 lbs), and the Priority option is too expensive. The flat rate for the 'Priority' option given at the BB store is higher than for many other supplement online stores.
    Many times I've seen people blame the customs, when most of the time, it is not the customs fault. It is the carrier, DHL Global, itself which is at fault.
    It can get very annoying to keep on waiting like this, and can cause doubts. I know that feeling; I have waited for around 4 weeks for my last order parcel to arrive. Be patient and wait for a few more days.
    Last edited by OptimumBody; 07-18-2013 at 12:34 PM.

I think this is unacceptable. You need to express your views on DHL to the BB staff. More people need to do it, so that the BB staff can seriously consider providing other shipping carriers and alternative shipping options to customers.
    DHl Global option is horrible (expecially for packages under 4.4 lbs), and the Priority option is too expensive. The flat rate for the 'Priority' option given at the BB store is higher than for many other supplement online stores.
    Many times I've seen people blame the customs, when most of the time, it is not the customs fault. It is the carrier, DHL Global, itself which is at fault.
    It can get very annoying to keep on waiting like this, and can cause doubts. I know that feeling; I have waited for around 4 weeks for last order parcel to arrive. Be patient and wait for a few more days.
    Unfortunately, for the first time my order was less than 4.4 lb . I wish I knew DHL screws up with lighter orders. It is extremely annoying to wait like this.

Unfortunately, for the first time my order was less than 4.4 lb . I wish I knew DHL screws up with lighter orders. It is extremely annoying to wait like this.
    Customer rep told today that my order is being returned by Customs and refund will be made once products are received. Too bad, wasted two weeks for nothing

Codestar02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codestar02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codestar02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codestar02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Codestar02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DHL

D-rop
    H-ide
    L-ose

samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000) samps6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i dont think DHL has something to do with customs..

they have forgotten to scan one of my orders previously.. so did UPS. Sometimes they did take time to come up with the info on the tracking site.... but the parcels orders arrived without any problem (to Europe.. but with UPS i did have some issues..) looking at other options available to me, DHL is GTG.
    Favourite diet:
    Eating all day long Or Intermittent Fasting.

Favourite Supps:
    Joints: Animal flex, Collagen, Vit-C... etc
    Pre-WO stack: CAffeine+CM+AAKG+L-Arginine+BA
    Essentials: multivit, O3, Creatine Monohidrate
    Others: F95, Evomuse Abliderate

Customer rep told today that my order is being returned by Customs and refund will be made once products are received. Too bad, wasted two weeks for nothing
    Why is your parcel being returned by customs? What did you order?

I had ErgoShred which probably has L-Cartinine, I was added for free with the product I purchased.

@HeavenBeyond, Do you know how long it takes the shipment to reach back to bodybuilding.com? I guess bodybuilding re-shipped your package, can you please let me know how the whole process works? Thanks

Did your parcel got returned as well?
    Supplements with L-Carnitine content not allowed? These customs' people are a 'joke'. In my country, Mauritius, the pharmacist at the customs marked one of my purchased products to be detained because of tribulus content. That is another 'joke'. For comparison, it is like aloe vera is banned. Many legal retail shops sell products of higher tribulus content than my purchased product. No prescription or whatsover is required. These products are sold like proteiln or multivitamins supplements. There are many illegal imported things like defensive weapons and drugs are entering the country and reach the local people (like bouncers) due to corruption or the non-checking of people like lawyers or ministers at the airport. For this, the customs' people do nothing to stop it, or they confiscate it and sell in the 'backyard'. Maybe, my detained purchased product will be sold at the 'backyard' too. This world is full of bad people, unprofessionals, liars and so on.
    I was not even given the list of banned substances neither from the post office nor from the ministry of health, despite asking for it several times. The post master came up with something like: 'the printed material is pale and cannot be photocopied', while others, being contacted by email, just did not reply or did not give the list in their reply.

I had ErgoShred which probably has L-Cartinine, I was added for free with the product I purchased.

@HeavenBeyond, Do you know how long it takes the shipment to reach back to bodybuilding.com? I guess bodybuilding re-shipped your package, can you please let me know how the whole process works? Thanks
    Yes, bodybuilding.com re-shipped my package after 30 days. Unfortunately, bodybuilding.com requires the package to reach their warehouse before they refund your money... not the best option! I contacted them today and they finally decided to process the refund to my credit card. The package is still in limbo though, I may still receive it...

One of the previous customer service representatives told me it could take up to 60 days for them to receive the package!!