orangebluesun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangebluesun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangebluesun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangebluesun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) orangebluesun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Should I be taking supplements or not right now?

I have been working out strictly for about a week or two now and just wanted to know if I should be incorporating supplements now? I am looking to add on lean muscle and loose some body fat.
    One of my issues is that I am not eating 4-6 meals a day, although when I do eat it's healthy. I am mostly taking in around 1000 calories (this is not intentionally) struggling with foods to eat and have tried pre packing but eating the same thing just about everyday is becoming boring (it sorta feels like eating left overs everyday). If there is any advice let me know.
    basically concerned about do I need to be taking supplements such as creatine, casein, EFA's etc; After all my goal is to gain muscle and loose fat (goal is to be swimsuit body type).

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Okay, you are looking to gain muscle, so 1000 calories a day is WAY too low. In order to gain muscle you need to be eating a surplus of calories. Everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but this is actually harder than it seems to do both at once. I would suggest that you eat around (or a little be below) your maintenance calorie level, just based on your height and weight stats. You don't actually need to eat 4-6 meals a day, so don't worry about that, just make sure you are getting the right amount of calories. In the female nutrition section there is a sticky that will help you calculate your maintenance calorie goal.

As for supplements, they are not actually a necessity. Seeing as you are a beginner I would suggest a good multi, fish oil, and whey protein powder if you are having trouble reaching your protein goal (which you can also calculate in the nutrition forum). I would just focus on getting your diet and training on track and once you get the hang of that you could look into supplements if you desire. Personally, I do not take anything besides the supplements I mentioned above because I've found that I have made a ton of progress without them (and they are expensive, so save your money if you can). Creatine is actually a good supplement to increase your lifts but as a beginner, I wouldn't worry about it yet, there are more important things for you right now.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would definitely recommend that you check out the Nutrition section and read the sticky on calculating TDEE/macros. Eating that little will not result in any muscle gain. Also, you'll have to choose one or the other; cutting or bulking. You unfortunately can't really do both at the same time.
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alyshabruso View Post
    Okay, you are looking to gain muscle, so 1000 calories a day is WAY too low. In order to gain muscle you need to be eating a surplus of calories. Everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time but this is actually harder than it seems to do both at once. I would suggest that you eat around (or a little be below) your maintenance calorie level, just based on your height and weight stats. You don't actually need to eat 4-6 meals a day, so don't worry about that, just make sure you are getting the right amount of calories. In the female nutrition section there is a sticky that will help you calculate your maintenance calorie goal.

As for supplements, they are not actually a necessity. Seeing as you are a beginner I would suggest a good multi, fish oil, and whey protein powder if you are having trouble reaching your protein goal (which you can also calculate in the nutrition forum). I would just focus on getting your diet and training on track and once you get the hang of that you could look into supplements if you desire. Personally, I do not take anything besides the supplements I mentioned above because I've found that I have made a ton of progress without them (and they are expensive, so save your money if you can). Creatine is actually a good supplement to increase your lifts but as a beginner, I wouldn't worry about it yet, there are more important things for you right now.

There's a couple of things here that need to be addressed. I am not bagging you but if someone is eating as little as 1000 cals a day and it is probably less as we know that people severely underestimate their caloric intake/ expenditure, then you MOST DEFINITELY DO NEED SUPPLEMENTS, they are necessary in a healthy function organism.. If nothing else then a good protein supplement and bcaa's at the very least. Sports specific supps as you suggested are definitely not necessary.

The other thing is to also remember that the poster is 2x your age... you may be making good gains because you eat correctly and your still a young thing. 40 year old woman and men for that matter have usually become malnourished over the additional years they have on you... so to say that someone doesn't need supplements is not sound advice. Keep in mind that what works for you is not going to work for the majority of the rest of them. Every single person you talk to, encourage, help and advise should be treated on a very individual basis and for THEIR needs alone... **** we don't even know what she is eating.. her 1000 cals a day could be coming from bread and pb for all we know...

Your on the right track but if your going to give good sound scientifically proven advice then you have to be data collecting all the time from your clients/ friends/ family so that you can give good and appropriate advice with science to back it up ... otherwise it is just another opinion your giving and you know what they say about opinions don't you?....

Keep up the good work and continue to get educated and keep the expert advice coming as we need more people in the industry dispelling all these myths about weight/loss gain...

Hope I have not offended you as it was not my intention. You seem smart and eager to help, we need more people like you getting the science out there and not the brahsci we get here all the time, most of that is based in gym myth and false advertising for products and programs.

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sbhf View Post
    There's a couple of things here that need to be addressed. I am not bagging you but if someone is eating as little as 1000 cals a day and it is probably less as we know that people severely underestimate their caloric intake/ expenditure, then you MOST DEFINITELY DO NEED SUPPLEMENTS, they are necessary in a healthy function organism.. If nothing else then a good protein supplement and bcaa's at the very least. Sports specific supps as you suggested are definitely not necessary.

The other thing is to also remember that the poster is 2x your age... you may be making good gains because you eat correctly and your still a young thing. 40 year old woman and men for that matter have usually become malnourished over the additional years they have on you... so to say that someone doesn't need supplements is not sound advice. Keep in mind that what works for you is not going to work for the majority of the rest of them. Every single person you talk to, encourage, help and advise should be treated on a very individual basis and for THEIR needs alone... **** we don't even know what she is eating.. her 1000 cals a day could be coming from bread and pb for all we know...

Your on the right track but if your going to give good sound scientifically proven advice then you have to be data collecting all the time from your clients/ friends/ family so that you can give good and appropriate advice with science to back it up ... otherwise it is just another opinion your giving and you know what they say about opinions don't you?....

Keep up the good work and continue to get educated and keep the expert advice coming as we need more people in the industry dispelling all these myths about weight/loss gain...

Hope I have not offended you as it was not my intention. You seem smart and eager to help, we need more people like you getting the science out there and not the brahsci we get here all the time, most of that is based in gym myth and false advertising for products and programs.
    Uhhhh say what?
    No one needs supps. 18, 40, or 75 years old (excluding medical reasons), if they have a deficiency it's because of a poor diet. In that case they need a diet overhaul, not supps. In OP'a case she needs FOOD.

This site is for people needing basic bodybuilding knowledge. For those seeking something like contest prep, or medically related we can't usually help them. Very few women here are certified to give that kind of advice, it would be irresponsible to even try.
    You coming in here and trying to save us all is getting a little old.
    I'm gonna take a guess and say you're trying to sell online personal training. Am I close?

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cara0915 View Post
    Uhhhh say what?
    No one needs supps. 18, 40, or 75 years old (excluding medical reasons), if they have a deficiency it's because of a poor diet. In that case they need a diet overhaul, not supps. In OP'a case she needs FOOD.

This site is for people needing basic bodybuilding knowledge. For those seeking something like contest prep, or medically related we can't usually help them. Very few women here are certified to give that kind of advice, it would be irresponsible to even try.
    I'm gonna take a guess and say you're trying to sell online personal training. Am I close?
    Bingo! From this thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1104302843

The best plan available is one that has been Designed in a Scientifically based Periodized manner for the Individuals particular needs, wants, abilities and goals.
    I know it's easier to buy some obscure program from the internet on someones advice that you don't know. But if your looking for the OPTIMAL training program then you will not find it on the internet... it's lurking in the mind of a professional results oriented exercise professional in your local area. The job is yours to search out and contact this person, sit with them and honestly tell them about your physical condition and capabilities. These people will go thru a full health history, test for imbalances and potential issues, take your measurements and set about designing a program JUST FOR YOU. They are always there to help you thru the tough times and there will be many and they have the knowledge and ability to tweek your program and nutritional plan to align with what is going on in your life at any given moment.

You will have to pony up some dollars but after all...you wanna spend 30-40 dollars buying some program that is 80% likely to fail you for a multitude of reasons, the biggest being the lack of support... and then have to come to sites like this again and ask for more help form people that don't really know... or would you be better off putting 3-400 dollars into getting a real professional in your local area that you can seek out and speak with face to face each week to sort out problems and issues on the spot when they arise and have your program tweeked to a point it is dialed in perfectly for YOUR needs.

Just Asking?...

If the money is too much for you to invest in yourself, then go seek help from people giving personal opinions about internet programs on sites like this. And don't be frustrated and mad when you feel as tho you have thrown your money away and have nothing to show for it... cept a bad attitude.

And if you do decide to buy something on line at least contact me and I will give you some information that WILL help you decide weather or not the program your looking at is worthy of your $$$ or not, before you buy it. I am not trying to or going to sell you anything, this is community service and what you will receive from me is the 7 laws of training that are used by ALL the successful trainers out there. It is scientifically based, been used for many many years and has proven results. If you sit down, look at the program you intend to buy and measure it up to the Laws of Training then you will easily be able to determine how productive this program can be for your needs. It's as simple as this... the more of these principals/ laws that are in your program the greater success you will have.

Hope this has helped a little and not muddied the waters more ...
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alyshabruso has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Well said! I was only trying to help out based on what I've learned from my own experiences

sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sbhf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Uhhhh say what?

Actually I am in here to confront people like you that don't read posts properly and then start dissing people and making absurd assumptions as tho they are fact with nothing to back it up, except "stickies". I am a retired gym owner... 32 years in the business and previous owner of three gyms in three different countries... Worked with professional athletes, bodybuilders, kids, house wives and geriatrics... ALL in the same building at the same time. I am 48 in December and retired at 45 because I KNOW my profession. Has teaching exercise allowed you to retire???
    I doubt it. If you read most of my posts it states QUITE CLEARLY that I am semi retired and not here to sell anything as this IS A COMMUNITY SERVICE I am providing. How much community service do you provide??? I put in 5 hours a day working with needy kids and exercise free of charge... how many hours a week do you put in for free???

What are your qualifications to give all this advice, how many years have you been in the industry, how many clients do you have, how big and profitable is YOUR TRAINING EDUCATION CENTER???

I see bb.com and tnation people in gyms EVERYDAY and you can pick them out a damn mile or more away... people with no clue about what they are doing.

So now what... do you have anything else to say...

I am not trying to get into a fight but I will not back down from anyone that starts telling me OR ASSUMING **** that is not true. This is NOT rocket science weight lifting advice is everywhere out there and most of it is tangled up in all this damn BRAH science. Sites like this and tnation and the rest of them WANT people to be confused... your right about one thing... this is a platform for the owners of this site to sell **** programs and supplements and just be part of the CON that is the fitness industry. IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE GET OUT ON THE STREETS GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY ON THE GYM FLOOR AND HELP FIX THIS PROBLEM ONE PERSON AT A TIME... otherwise you have no right sitting in the comfort of your desk chair pumping out cookie cutter programs that fail 85% of the population....

You do realize that don't you???... 85 % of all people that start a fitness program will have stopped that program within 3 months of starting... that's one of the biggest failure rates of any profession... it's disgraceful and wrong. Bragging point... I maintained a retention rate of 63% of clients that had been working out 1 year or more... that is like 400% better than the industry average. I had a retention rate of 55% of clients that had been training with me 5 years or longer... HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CLIENT PAY YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES FOR 5 YEARS RUNNING?.... the only reason the numbers dropped is because I retired. In fact I stay in touch with 30 odd clients and still help them thru this minefield of exercise bs.

The very first law of life and exercise is the "LAW OF INDIVIDUALITY" and it's sites like this that propagate this disgraceful record in our industry. Like I said the REAL HELPERS are out there face to face with obese people, physically impaired people, the elderly, the fit, the strong and everyone in between helping them reach their goals one repetition at a time... NOT TRYING TO BE SOME INVISIBLE ONLINE GURU...

Here's a suggestion for the site and all the brah gurus out there... how about posting a full promotional pic and current qualifications of ANYONE that is giving advice on these sites?... you want to give an opinion that's fine, they are like anal ducts , everyone has one and hardly anyone pays attention to them...how about the site actually becomes a little professional and not just another online GNC. You can see my face on my avi... I have nothing to hide... why can I not see your face, what are you afraid of???

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually I am in here to confront people like you that don't read posts properly and then start dissing people and making absurd assumptions as tho they are fact with nothing to back it up, except "stickies". I am a retired gym owner... 32 years in the business and previous owner of three gyms in three different countries... Worked with professional athletes, bodybuilders, kids, house wives and geriatrics... ALL in the same building at the same time. I am 48 in December and retired at 45 because I KNOW my profession. Has teaching exercise allowed you to retire???
    I doubt it. If you read most of my posts it states QUITE CLEARLY that I am semi retired and not here to sell anything as this IS A COMMUNITY SERVICE I am providing. How much community service do you provide??? I put in 5 hours a day working with needy kids and exercise free of charge... how many hours a week do you put in for free???

What are your qualifications to give all this advice, how many years have you been in the industry, how many clients do you have, how big and profitable is YOUR TRAINING EDUCATION CENTER???

I see bb.com and tnation people in gyms EVERYDAY and you can pick them out a damn mile or more away... people with no clue about what they are doing.

I am not trying to get into a fight but I will not back down from anyone that starts telling me OR ASSUMING **** that is not true. This is NOT rocket science weight lifting advice is everywhere out there and most of it is tangled up in all this damn BRAH science. Sites like this and tnation and the rest of them WANT people to be confused... your right about one thing... this is a platform for the owners of this site to sell **** programs and supplements and just be part of the CON that is the fitness industry. IF YOUR SERIOUS ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE GET OUT ON THE STREETS GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY ON THE GYM FLOOR AND HELP FIX THIS PROBLEM ONE PERSON AT A TIME... otherwise you have no right sitting in the comfort of your desk chair pumping out cookie cutter programs that fail 85% of the population....

You do realize that don't you???... 85 % of all people that start a fitness program will have stopped that program within 3 months of starting... that's one of the biggest failure rates of any profession... it's disgraceful and wrong. Bragging point... I maintained a retention rate of 63% of clients that had been working out 1 year or more... that is like 400% better than the industry average. I had a retention rate of 55% of clients that had been training with me 5 years or longer... HAVE YOU EVER HAD A CLIENT PAY YOU FOR YOUR SERVICES FOR 5 YEARS RUNNING?.... the only reason the numbers dropped is because I retired. In fact I stay in touch with 30 odd clients and still help them thru this minefield of exercise bs.

The very first law of life and exercise is the "LAW OF INDIVIDUALITY" and it's sites like this that propagate this disgraceful record in our industry. Like I said the REAL HELPERS are out there face to face with obese people, physically impaired people, the elderly, the fit, the strong and everyone in between helping them reach their goals one repetition at a time... NOT TRYING TO BE SOME INVISIBLE ONLINE GURU...

Here's a suggestion for the site and all the brah gurus out there... how about posting a full promotional pic and current qualifications of ANYONE that is giving advice on these sites?... you want to give an opinion that's fine, they are like anal ducts , everyone has one and hardly anyone pays attention to them...how about the site actually becomes a little professional and not just another online GNC. You can see my face on my avi... I have nothing to hide... why can I not see your face, what are you afraid of???
    Ha Ha. I had a visual of you writing this with smoke coming out of your ears and flames shooting out of your nostrils

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)

Please, just go away. As per moderators-
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155522363

Guess what my friend? I am a trained ESL instructor. That doesn't mean I need to go to ESL forums and brag to experienced online laymen about how great I am and how they should all just piss off because I have my degree and certification. You might learn a thing or two if you quit typing and actually read the qualification(s) of the authors who are linked in the sticky threads. Get some humility, geez.

Originally Posted by The_Metal View Post
    You would not have to tell me that... anyone that knows anything would agree with you. The fact of the matter is tho if you do any research is that the majority of people have eating disorders... too much, not enough, bad food, dangerous food etc... So to tell someone that is probably not even eating the 1000 cals a day they claim to be... JUST EAT MORE AND YOU'LL BE RIGHT, is just ****ing lazy advice. Supplements have been proven to work for people with nutritional deficiences, and most people have them. I am not advocating people start downing buckets of the ****, I don't take any myself for the most part... but I am educated and know how to eat properly... obviously 70% of the entire country don't know how to eat properly otherwise we would not have the highest rate of obesity on the planet... or be up there in the "skinny fat" issues also.

not 2% of the posters here ever discuss the "law of individuality" spouting off what works for you should work for someone else is proof that person needs to educate themselves more about the intricacies of a and p, the psych of nutrition, and the social implications associated with it.

EVERYONE is different so don't throw them all into the same pit as all those that have failed before them, to try and figure things out... wishing them all the best after such advice is the real kicker for me...

Originally Posted by thepowerwithin View Post
    Ha Ha. I had a visual of you writing this with smoke coming out of your ears and flames shooting out of your nostrils
    Not going to happen, I am a horse not a dragon...

I am a fire sign tho so do and will confront anyone that tries to put a label on me and assume they know who I am. All the advice I give is based in science and is readily measurable, replicatable and tweekable and has a proven track record for EVERY INDIVIDUAL... I got to retire early because I educated people about being able to do this for themselves and it is a very successful model obviously. Gyms know 80% of members will drop off within 3 months of joining... Why do you think most commercial box gyms are full of cardio equip and will ONLY allow you to have your dues auto payed and sign up for 12/ 18 months??? Trust me it's not for your convenience and the cashless society. Have you ever tried to cancel an auto payment from the gym. The model there is that you get the 18 months, that most people will have forgotten about it so you pick up extra months (the responsibility is on the member to cancel the payment) and even once you do there is usually another payment or two before it actually ceases to be debited from your account. Its a gravy train. If the owners of the centers were so interested and confident they could help their members they would not have any issues taking dues in cash for a 3/6/ month period and then rely on their results to keep people coming back. They need no trained staff to show anyone how to use the cardio equipment, most people will only use it for 8 weeks or so then leave the facility and the owners get 9/15 months dues FOR FREE. My goal as an educator was and still is to reverse those figure and KEEP 80/100 clients, and if you treat them as indi's then that is an attainable target.

I have been doing this since 1980 which is longer than many of the brahscientists (I was one 30 years ago) have been sucking air.

I am not here to offend anyone but should and will stick up for and defend my ideas opinions and advice, because I know thru experience in the trenches that they work.

To be honest with you also... I cannot sell anything online as I don't use banks, I cut up all my cards and accounts in 2003 at the beginning of the economic crash as I could see what is coming... so there is no way for people to pay me even if I wanted to sell them something. I have a big bucket of cash that will keep me well taken care of for a long time to come. And in the mean time I will continue to do what I do.... FOR FREE ... :-)

thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not going to happen, I am a horse not a dragon...
    I could come up with dozens of adjectives to describe you; horse not being one of them.

yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, I knew it was a matter of time. . . .
    Hey, you guise.

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You would not have to tell me that... anyone that knows anything would agree with you. The fact of the matter is tho if you do any research is that the majority of people have eating disorders... too much, not enough, bad food, dangerous food etc... So to tell someone that is probably not even eating the 1000 cals a day they claim to be... JUST EAT MORE AND YOU'LL BE RIGHT, is just ****ing lazy advice. Supplements have been proven to work for people with nutritional deficiences, and most people have them. I am not advocating people start downing buckets of the ****, I don't take any myself for the most part... but I am educated and know how to eat properly... obviously 70% of the entire country don't know how to eat properly otherwise we would not have the highest rate of obesity on the planet... or be up there in the "skinny fat" issues also.

not 2% of the posters here ever discuss the "law of individuality" spouting off what works for you should work for someone else is proof that person needs to educate themselves more about the intricacies of a and p, the psych of nutrition, and the social implications associated with it.

EVERYONE is different so don't throw them all into the same pit as all those that have failed before them, to try and figure things out... wishing them all the best after such advice is the real kicker for me...

To be honest with you also... I cannot sell anything online as I don't use banks, I cut up all my cards and accounts in 2003 at the beginning of the economic crash as I could see what is coming... so there is no way for people to pay me even if I wanted to sell them something. I have a big bucket of cash that will keep me well taken care of for a long time to come. And in the mean time I will continue to do what I do.... FOR FREE ... :-)
    You're one of those paranoid crazy people aren't you?

Supplements do not equal results. I don't know how they did things back your days, but present day bodybuilders are significantly more advanced in training and nutrition. You're the one who needs to do their research, and please...catch up on the times.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I hope the OP can glean useful information from The Great Wall of Text above.

OP- before we talk about supplements, how are you doing on '1000 calories'? Are you losing weight? You are 200+lbs so that would be less than half your maintenance calories. How are you counting those? Are you consistent? Are you starving on a daily basis?

One thing that The Great Wall of Text did not talk about was how most people do not count their calories properly and when someone is significantly overweight and claims to struggle to eat 1000 calories, it means they struggle to eat a lot more than that in reality.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yrot21 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, let me get this straight. The longest post wins . . . everytime?

Edit: Can he see all of these posts, lol? He's banned, but showing "online." Curious.
    Hey, you guise.

Originally Posted by yrot21 View Post
    So, let me get this straight. The longest post wins . . . everytime?

Edit: Can he see all of these posts, lol? He's banned, but showing "online." Curious.
    He's probably trying to write a dissertation about why he's right and therefore shouldn't be banned. LOL...

Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cara0915 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Our Saviour has arrived and he's going to protect us from all the bad info on the web!!! Praise him praise him!!!!

He's probably trying to write a dissertation about why he's right and therefore shouldn't be banned. LOL...
    Hahaha. I wish someone would've used, "Lol. Did not read." Preferably the glow sticks one.
    Hey, you guise.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, very correct

CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CathyVee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I guess his banning means that we won't be able to see pictures of his 5'7" 169 lb 16% body fat girlfriend .
    My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140511571

ProMera Pump Extreme Log with IrishLassie78: COMPLETED

*TEAM AMAZON* -- Sisterhood of Iron