Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Orange Triad Fish oil......anyone?

So I am currently taking ON Opti-men and also ON Fish Oil. While browsing through the store, I noticed that Orange Triad has a pack where you can get the Multi and also the fish oil for about 45 bucks. Has anyone tried their "Citrus flavor" fish oil or know how it compares to what im currently taking (ON Fish oil capsules). Thanks in advance

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The CL fish oil has a reputation for really high quality, cant go wrong with it.

Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Usafootball3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    The CL fish oil has a reputation for really high quality, cant go wrong with it.
    Just more worried about the dreaded fish burps. Had no problems at all with ON capsules.

MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MasterBench is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oximega is high quality. Make sure you are getting 2-3g of EPA/DHA. With Oximega you'd only need 2 servings I believe.

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most of us use it.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Originally Posted by MasterBench View Post
    Oximega is high quality. Make sure you are getting 2-3g of EPA/DHA. With Oximega you'd only need 2 servings I believe.
    Yea it is only 2 servings which i do like. I wonder how bad the "fish burps" are. Im wondering if they are nonstop or not that bad. I know some people on here love to complain lol

BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Usafootball3 View Post
    Yea it is only 2 servings which i do like. I wonder how bad the "fish burps" are. Im wondering if they are nonstop or not that bad. I know some people on here love to complain lol
    They are not bad. Depends who you are.
    Freeze them if you burp
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Originally Posted by BlueRev View Post
    They are not bad. Depends who you are.
    Freeze them if you burp
    Interesting suggestion. If you freeze the capsules, it will stop the burps?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Freezing them and taking them with food seem to help people
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000) italy7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is not about complaining it is about reporting user experiences. Everyone is different and products may affect the individual differently. With that said, i have always liked CL, been using their products for years. IMO however Oximega fish oil did not meet there other products quality and provided ME with rancid fish burps regardless of freezing and eating w/ food. Have seen talks of changing or having multiple manufacturers regarding this product. The price is certainly right, if you don't get the fish burps from this product or can deal w/ it more power to ya
    Stand for something or you'll fall for anything

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use these and haven't had any problems with burps at all. I think most people on here use this product its pretty popular actually. I would suggest taking it for sure and its not a bad price for the quality of the supplement. I think you should also consider a BCAA supplement as well. Aminos are great for helping to build muscle and increase strength. Good luck on your training and nutrition goals.

Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tubbymcgill is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gave me bad heartburn, but I have gastritis.
    What do you guys think of all the prostate cancer claims, though?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tubbymcgill View Post
    no causal link was established
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    This ^
    Need to see a lot more research and solid proof of causation before believing it.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I was taking them, I fortunately had no fish burps

Originally Posted by Tubbymcgill View Post
    I have heartburn issues as well but take medicine daily for it.

Originally Posted by italy7 View Post
    It is not about complaining it is about reporting user experiences. Everyone is different and products may affect the individual differently. With that said, i have always liked CL, been using their products for years. IMO however Oximega fish oil did not meet there other products quality and provided ME with rancid fish burps regardless of freezing and eating w/ food. Have seen talks of changing or having multiple manufacturers regarding this product. The price is certainly right, if you don't get the fish burps from this product or can deal w/ it more power to ya
    Appreciate your input

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-...te-cancer.html
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Kick.com/beetoxic

Originally Posted by TylerV89 View Post
    When I was taking them, I fortunately had no fish burps
    If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop taking them?

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm using the CL Fish Oils atm, great ratio of EPA/DHA- they are a little expensive but worth it in my opinion.
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you don't mind me asking, why did you stop taking them?
    Money or lack there of But I'll probably pick some up soon

Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Phaze2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the smaller the fish, the better the oil. Not sure what the source of CL Fish oil is from but if it's from sardines and other small species than it's high quality. If it comes from shark, you goofed.

Talking

Originally Posted by Phaze2 View Post
    the smaller the fish, the better the oil. Not sure what the source of CL Fish oil is from but if it's from sardines and other small species than it's high quality. If it comes from shark, you goofed.
    Never knew that. Learned something new today

Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kyleiguana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I made the same fish oil switch. I like oxi better. Quality and taste
    I wanna get Jacked!

Originally Posted by Kyleiguana View Post
    Good to know. Appreciate it man

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Taste? As in less burps?

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Taste? As in less burps?
    I never got burps with ON

nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) nevergain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Make sure you bite into them to really get the citrus flavor

I use them and rarely get teh fish burps, but would get them all the time when using another fish oil (Jamieson's I believe).

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    glad you made the switch and are enjoying orange oximega fish oil
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    glad you made the switch and are enjoying orange oximega fish oil
    Just got my free samples in from CL. Can't wait to try reborn and pronom!