Thread: Arms help! :(

BrandonAbitua has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arms help! :(

It seems no matter what I do my arms don't grow at all! Been training like a year now and they don't seem to be moving up on the tape /: I need help I even gave them ther own day I've actually gotten stronger but no growth what so ever my split is Monday chest/triceps tues. back/ bicep wed. Cardio thurs. shoulders/traps Friday arms! I need help!!

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try 31 days to bigger arms OP.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/dober3.htm

re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50) re4l will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please do deadlifts and squats if your not

mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mittywilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    triceps:close grip benching/benching/skull crushers
    biceps:barbell curls/chin ups

train arms heavy.
    srs

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BrandonAbitua View Post
    It seems no matter what I do my arms don't grow at all! Been training like a year now and they don't seem to be moving up on the tape /: I need help I even gave them ther own day I've actually gotten stronger but no growth what so ever my split is Monday chest/triceps tues. back/ bicep wed. Cardio thurs. shoulders/traps Friday arms! I need help!!
    You probably have to manipulate the training variables. It normally takes about a month in a half for your body to scientifically adapt. So if your lifting heavy from a strength 4-6 rep range, you will need to lift from a hypertrophy rep range 10-12 or an endurance rep range 15-25. You have to mix it up. Same goes with the others so if your lifting from a hypertrophy rep range, lift in a heavier rep range etc.

At the same time, bigger muscles need more weights to stimulate growth. For example your legs need more weight than your biceps which is why bigger muscles take longer to recover. So your biceps don't need to much weight but just focus on changing your rep ranges. If you've been doing that you may need to prioritize the sequence which means change the order or excercises of the workout.

The last thing if you've already manipulated those two variables which were rep range, and sequence, you can look into manipulating the intensity or tempo of the exercise. You can also make sure your negatives in your reps are slower than the positives. I once heard a saying "Control is the currency for growth."

There are hundreds of other things you can manipulate such as rest time or going to failure, or supersets and dropsets but those are just a few ideas.

Hope this helps.

ILoveMoonpig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you're not seeing gains, there can be loads of reasons.

When my arms stopped growing, I took a week off and reduced how much arm work I do. I now do 6 sets a week of bicep isolation and 9 sets a week of tricep isolation and it took a little while, but my gains picked up again. Think I must have been over working them

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by leroylavey View Post
    You probably have to manipulate the training variables. It normally takes about a month in a half for your body to scientifically adapt. So if your lifting heavy from a strength 4-6 rep range, you will need to lift from a hypertrophy rep range 10-12 or an endurance rep range 15-25. You have to mix it up. Same goes with the others so if your lifting from a hypertrophy rep range, lift in a heavier rep range etc.

At the same time, bigger muscles need more weights to stimulate growth. For example your legs need more weight than your biceps which is why bigger muscles take longer to recover. So your biceps don't need to much weight but just focus on changing your rep ranges. If you've been doing that you may need to prioritize the sequence which means change the order or excercises of the workout.

The last thing if you've already manipulated those two variables which were rep range, and sequence, you can look into manipulating the intensity or tempo of the exercise. You can also make sure your negatives in your reps are slower than the positives. I once heard a saying "Control is the currency for growth."

There are hundreds of other things you can manipulate such as rest time or going to failure, or supersets and dropsets but those are just a few ideas.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks I'm going to try to do like 3 sets 12,12,10 more reps I've been going heavy lately like 10 or 8 reps on my arm days