Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Antonishing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Fitness model height?

Hey,i´ve been really worried about this for a long time,i´m 1´66 cm i think it´s about 5´6 or 5´5 ft not sure,i´m 16 i hope i´ll still grow
    i would like someday to be a fitness model-competitor,i still not have the physique but i´m working hard to get a amazing physique,but... would my height affect?one thing to be judged on stage is marketability,does this have anything to do with height?
    could anyone put an example of a short fitness model? like 5´7,don´t put matt ogus as an example

imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) imastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Depends on what your doing...If you want to sign with my agency, you would need to be at least 5'11. There are some agencies that don't have the limit, especially if you have a certain look they want. Sometimes an amazing physique doesn't mean anything as a fitness model. So just try it out and they may utilize you!

UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey there! In typical modeling, a female would need to be a minimum of 5'8" (ie: in the case of Victoria's Secret models). However, fitness modeling is not the same kind of this as typical successful fitness models are usually much shorter than fashion models. At 5'6" your height would not be an issue so just focus on building the best physique you can and working on an excellent stage presentation!

When you're ready, check out our events as we are one of the main fitness modeling organizations and have had some of the biggest exposure for our competitors in the industry.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
    Ultimate Fitness Events
    sean@UFEshows.com
    UFEshows.com