trevor33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Competitions for LEGIT natural bodybuilders.

I have been 100% natural my entire life. I've never taken any kind of illegal or anything that got banned. I realize "natural" bodybuilders are a dying breed. I just want to compete but I want to have the best shot I can. If anyone could give advise on what competitions to get in, federations like wnbf something like that. I want the strictest testing. This is my first show. Thanks guys!!

michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100) michaelboughdad is not very well liked. (-100)
    Thanks

UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UFE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by trevor33 View Post
    I have been 100% natural my entire life. I've never taken any kind of illegal or anything that got banned. I realize "natural" bodybuilders are a dying breed. I just want to compete but I want to have the best shot I can. If anyone could give advise on what competitions to get in, federations like wnbf something like that. I want the strictest testing. This is my first show. Thanks guys!!
    Hey Trevor,

Check out Ultimate Fitness Events. I know exactly what you're talking about and understand your frustration with the "natural" bodybuilding scene. That's why UFE has instituted the most transparent drug testing system in the industry with one of the most effective drug testing protocols from a top testing lab.

You can learn more about our drug testing standards and even see the actual lab reports of EVERY competitor that was tested at our shows over the past 3 years and exactly WHAT they were tested for using GC/MS testing, the "gold standard" in the industry. (ufeshows.com/0/?page_id=87)

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Sean Everingham, President
    Ultimate Fitness Events
    sean@UFEshows.com
    UFEshows.com