Slimgoody05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NEED HELP------> Trying to bulk up

Ok, this is my first time posting in the forums. I need some help and I was hoping that someone would be able to help me.

Current weight ---->112
    Current height ----> 5'3
    Age-------------->44

I have been eating clean around 1900 - 2000 calories a day for the last 2 months. I am trying to gain muscle weight but not gain anymore fat in my mid section. I have a small pooch that I want to keep under control and hopefully lose during this process. I lift weights (heavy) with a trainer 3x week. I do cardio 3x week (2 x HIIT & 1 steady state run 3miles) My macros are 40, 30, 30 (carbs, protein, fat), drinking a gallon of water a day, taking my daily supplements and getting 8 hours of rest a night. I have been seeing progress but I just want to make sure I am doing everything right. My trainer is good but the nutrituion is where I need the most help. But I am struggling to add weight....

Here is my question ------> DOes anyone have a program that they are following to gain build muscle mass while still keeping fat low or losing it? Should I cut cardio? Should I increase food intake? What about carbs? Should I limit or increase? Arghhhhhhh...so many questions.

any help would be greatly appreciated.....