blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often is it safe to burn-out?

How often is it safe to burn-out a muscle?I have been doing it everyday since I have come back from a week off. It's too much fun but damn am I sore the next day.
    I love knowing that everytime I pick up the weight,it makes me stronger each and every time(as long as I eat right and sleep).

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Define your use of "burn-out". Every workout should hammer the intended muscles, unless you have a reason not too.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blinkwatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    Define your use of "burn-out".
    Pryamidding down on my last workout no matter what it be. Just keep going down in weight until I have nothing left in my arms.
    I love knowing that everytime I pick up the weight,it makes me stronger each and every time(as long as I eat right and sleep).

taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taipan_342 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you mean burn-outs as in dropsets??. If so i dont think its wise to use them too often i think once a month is good but i sometimes do them maybe 1 set per body part per week. Still im unsure...be interested to see what some of the more experienced bb's say.

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by blinkwatt View Post
    Pryamidding down on my last workout no matter what it be. Just keep going down in weight until I have nothing left in my arms.
    Are you performing more work than the last workout, each time? Look for objective feedback, not subjective, to measure your success.