Gparamore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Need Advice/Help.

Hello, I'm 19 years old, and currently weigh around 150lbs. I'm skinny (boney to be exact), and I'm looking to gain some muscle preferably the usual 6 pack abs and upper arms/body.

Heres a little about myself. I skateboard at least 2-4 hours daily, or every other day. I recently went to a gym to get a membership, and talked to a trainer. He was able to predict my weight, and age just by looking at me. I told him a little about myself, how I eat a lot without gaining much weight. He let me know that skateboarding is considered cardio, and that I'm simply burning off the calories I'm consuming. He also let me know that by me skateboarding, its really good for my legs, and my lower abs. I noticed I do have an outline for a 6 pack, but I just need to be able to work it out. My problem is that I can't afford a gym membership at this point in time, and don't have access to any type of equipment. I'm wondering if anyone knows of a workout routine that I can do at home without any exercise equipment for the time being until I'm able to afford a membership.

I really want to build muscle in my abs, and upper arms!

Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can do bodyweight exercises...pushups of all variety, pike press... if you have some heavy stuff laying around that you can use as dumbbells then you can do some simple curls or other types of presses.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to stop trying to focus on abs and upper body, this is how you end up looking ridiculous and have muscular imbalance.
    To build a solid all around body, without a gym membership, you can do push ups (incline and regular and close hand position), pull ups (both overhand and underhand grip), squats and lunges.
    Do all of these with some sort of weight attached to you somehow, start with body weight and work your way up.

As far as not adding weight that simply means you're not eating enough or eating properly.
    Read the nutrition section for a basic understanding of a proper diet.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50) BurninGoo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gparamore View Post
    I really want to build muscle in my abs, and upper arms!
    OT: Eat more ---> find your daily maitenance ---> add 10% and figure out optimal macros---> do bodyweight exercises (weighted if you can) such as pull ups, pull ups, hanging leg raises, bridges/yoga moves, pistols. ---> get stronger and not that much bigger.
    Last edited by BurninGoo; 07-12-2013 at 08:16 AM. Reason: Because mod removed my image??
    "When God solves my problems, I have faith in his abilities. When He doesn't solve my problems, He has faith in mine."

Rep'n back every time. (100+)

Weakling [ ] --- Weak [x] --- Semi-Weak [ ] --- Average [ ] --- Semi-Strong [ ] --- Strong [ ] --- Strong(er) [ ]

acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acehunter27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for abs, crunches, but keep your arms above your head, like your stretching kind of, and do some flutter kicks, and **** like that. Oblique crunches, or bicycles while...idk the right word, shifting left and right

upper body pushups, buy a chin up bar.

and you def should do lower body. Since u dont have stuff at home, u could try one leg jump squat

or get a job, save up, join a gym and use weights