poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with confidence

i am a person that likes to read and get as much information as i can, but lately I've been reading some threads/posts , and everybody or almost everybody says that to look like a fitness model i need to be on juice , and im loosing confidence on me cause of that. do i really need to be on juice :s?

thanks for help.

Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Indman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope. Just keep pushing yourself. Don't worry about what everyone else is doing. Focus on being your best self and accepting you for who you are.

poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) poiuytnf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks bro

ACE-Certified Fitness Pro MrHeavyLifting's Avatar
    MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only kind of people that would tell you that you need to use juice to get the body you want or in your case the body that other's want are people that either use themselves, don't have the motivation to reach their dreams, or tried and didn't try hard enough or the wrong way. I'm pretty much family with the strongest most "ripped" dude i've ever personally came across and he has never touched the stuff.. he hasn't had any need to. He got there by hard work. Not only do you not need to juice to get where you want to be but you will be happier, respect yourself more, be respected more, and just feel more accomplished to reach your goal the right way. Let other's negative comments like that just be more motivation to you to get where you want to be and prove them wrong and most of all prove to yourself that you can do it. YOU yes YOU CAN. Every day i'm getting closer and closer to my dream and it feels great. Sure it takes a long time but trust me that long time is worth every second of the wait and effort. Good luck you got this

thanks i really appreciated this reply i'll do my very best for sure

Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Nether has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    There are some physiques that you simply cannot get without roids or godlike genetics but most are achievable, just require a lot more time to reach compared to those who are juicing.

ACE-Certified Fitness Pro MrHeavyLifting's Avatar
    MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrHeavyLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nether View Post
    There are some physiques that you simply cannot get without roids or godlike genetics but most are achievable, just require a lot more time to reach compared to those who are juicing.
    What he said is also true. But the physiques hes talking about are the physiques that most women find overly muscular and boarderline just scary lol. A lot more women or men whatever your case is would find a hard earned physique more attractive i would immagine. Especially since your goal is to be a type of fitness model (i think that was this post im on my phone and cant scroll up lol) Never juiced and have no plans to but i can tell you its a GREAT feeling to have worked hard for all the eyes you catch glued to you..both women AND men..in Walmart and women telling you to strip for a discount on the tazer your buying haha. Makes you feel like your doing something right along with the extra weight your tossing around like its nothing.. Dumbbell and barbbell weight that is

Miucappa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Yeah, I've only ever met two guys on juice and neither were cut out to be fitness models, in fact, both were kinda fat.

It stands to reason that if you're the type to juice, that you have lazy/unhealthy/impatient traits, so juice or not juice, most wont achieve their goals

So yeah, just keep working hard and keep shoving that protein in your mouth dude

painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) painandgain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldnt worry about that, good supplements help but if your on the juice your going overboard and as it was stated before most women dont find those guys attractive, just keep giving it your all and you'll end up with a pretty good physique!

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by poiuytnf View Post
    i am a person that likes to read and get as much information as i can, but lately I've been reading some threads/posts , and everybody or almost everybody says that to look like a fitness model i need to be on juice , and im loosing confidence on me cause of that. do i really need to be on juice :s?

thanks for help.
    Do you need to be on juice? It depends if your advanced or not and it's really your decision. If you've been working out for a long time, maybe 5 years or more and if your considering it, make sure you do your research but if your still new to the game, you don't need to be on juice because you would probably do more harm to your body than good because you don't know what your doing. Your #1 goal should be to develop a relationship with your body and see what works and what doesn't and following your diet/training regime. If you could do that, then you could do whatever you want.