Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Do you know what IFBB stands for?

INTERNATIONAL Federation of Bodybuilding (and Fitness)
    Please tell me when a non-english speaking person won the Mr.O? I dare you.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the5thhorseman View Post
    Can't argue that but do you really think that's going to stop it from happening if he comes in just head and shoulders better than anyone?
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Uz View Post
    Except Rhul never placed 1st in his pro debut, and highest he placed in NYP was 3rd. And the recent history of Wolf's placing, I don't see him being much of a threat to Ramy.
    Strong line up at first showing too.... Victor was in jail for 7,8 months and came in second completely undersized from his normal. The hype train keeps on going.

If he comes in 6th, the hate fest is going to go crazy, lol. It's not about size.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500) the5thhorseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Can't argue that but do you really think that's going to stop it from happening if he comes in just head and shoulders better than anyone?
    If he comes in way ahead of everyone, then they will have no choice. But if its close, and he's slightly ahead, they will probably give it to the English speaker. At this level, you need every advantage you can get. Every bit counts. It's not like he's competing against a bunch of NPC guys, where the difference is going to be huge.

Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Can you explain to me what the ambassador of bodybuilding job is? And how much you "see" him in your everyday life when you're not on this forum. I can just speak for myself here in Sweden where bodybuilding is not to big and 95% if not more of the people in gyms here dont even know who Phil Heath is or any other mr olympia besides maybe Arnold. Bodybuilding at the olympia level will never be mainstream and i dont mind it.
    In my opinion, the IFBB is desperately trying to make bodybuilding mainstream. That will probably never happen, but they want to have someone in the Mr.O who doesn't do anything besides bodybuild, no graphic videos, no past criminal activities, no drugs. An ambassador also has to be able to do interviews, without a translator. Basically, they represent bb, when someone thinks bb, they think of Mr.O. What would happen if they knew that the Mr.O did G4P in the past? They will think the sport condones those activities, and that alot of bb do it. In reality, a lot of them do it, since vitamin S is expensive, and a struggling bodybuilder won't be winning too much money from shows or advertising. But they don't want a lot of followers to think that.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Strong line up at first showing too.... Victor was in jail for 7,8 months and came in second completely undersized from his normal. The hype train keeps on going.

If he comes in 6th, the hate fest is going to go crazy, lol. It's not about size.
    I actually do agree with you. Then again, same could be said for Kai. Look what Kai did initially then it was "OMG Kai is going to be Mr. O" Then he placed like crap in the O. However, look at him now.

Ramy winning the O this year? Not likely. Phil, Kai, need to come in off. Phil comes in off, Kai takes it. Both come in off...THEN maybe Ramy has a shot. As far as I'm concerned though, Ramy's conditioning hasn't even come close to Phil or Kai from ANYTHING I've been able to find.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ramy's back isn't thick enough to hang with Phil & Kai, Rhoden is the man to watch out for.

ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000) ajm133 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In my opinion, the IFBB is desperately trying to make bodybuilding mainstream. That will probably never happen, but they want to have someone in the Mr.O who doesn't do anything besides bodybuild, no graphic videos, no past criminal activities, no drugs. An ambassador also has to be able to do interviews, without a translator. Basically, they represent bb, when someone thinks bb, they think of Mr.O. What would happen if they knew that the Mr.O did G4P in the past? They will think the sport condones those activities, and that alot of bb do it. In reality, a lot of them do it, since vitamin S is expensive, and a struggling bodybuilder won't be winning too much money from shows or advertising. But they don't want a lot of followers to think that.
    ...hmmm

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    I actually do agree with you. Then again, same could be said for Kai. Look what Kai did initially then it was "OMG Kai is going to be Mr. O" Then he placed like crap in the O. However, look at him now.

Ramy winning the O this year? Not likely. Phil, Kai, need to come in off. Phil comes in off, Kai takes it. Both come in off...THEN maybe Ramy has a shot. As far as I'm concerned though, Ramy's conditioning hasn't even come close to Phil or Kai from ANYTHING I've been able to find.

Yeah, like always I respect every athlete. But giving more credit to one more then they've ever earned is something I don't do. I respect those who have won the title or placed in the top constantly. That is still a yet unknown for Ramy. When he stands up to the worlds elite then we really get to see what we are dealing with. Will we see deep mature muscle cuts? Will there be a balance from head to toe? Will something stand out compared to the elite? All unknowns... But looking forward to it just like everyone else.

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fcking Ramy, makes me want to hit delts 7x a week.

Yeah, like always I respect every athlete. But giving more credit to one more then they've ever earned is something I don't do. I respect those who have won the title or placed in the top constantly. That is still a yet unknown for Ramy. When he stands up to the worlds elite then we really get to see what we are dealing with. Will we see deep mature muscle cuts? Will there be a balance from head to toe? Will something stand out compared to the elite? All unknowns... But looking forward to it just like everyone else.
    I think thats just it, he lacks deep mature, voluminous muscle. Kai just pops from every angle. Phil, same thing. Ramy just doesn't have that seasoned look. If he sticks with it though...oh man...he could do some MAJOR damage.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you guys are really putting too much faith into Ramy..It takes more than width to win the "O"..he to me looks like a watered down Jay. He hasnt matured yet. He is wide and has big legs..after that what else makes him knock out the top contenders? People here get all excited and go nuts over people so fast. Every other month there is a guy from behind coming in to take the trophy..lol

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    People here get all excited and go nuts over people so fast. Every other month there is a guy from behind coming in to take the trophy..lol
    Remember people saying this before the NYP. It was very funny afterwards.

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Remember people saying this before the NYP. It was very funny afterwards.
    It the last few years, Roelly won the NY Pro. So did Cedric. As did Evan Centopani. Can't say I've seen them crush it at the Mr O.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just curious, do you think the Chicago version of Roelly would of won the NY pro over Rami?

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That it would be harder for a non-English speaker to win the Olympia because no non-English speaker has won the Olympia is such a retarded logical fallacy that I can't even write a decent reply to this.
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It the last few years, Roelly won the NY Pro. So did Cedric. As did Evan Centopani. Can't say I've seen them crush it at the Mr O.
    Any my opinion is that "noone" of those guys actually have Mr Olympia potential. Centopani is lacking too much in chest, something that he would have adressed if it was possible. Cedric lacks size and bicepspeaks to hang with the big guys.

Roelly did great the last week and came in very full, that has always been his problem.

Ramy is actually the first hype I believe in, but he wont be a Mr O until he gets more marketable (i.e. learns better english etc).

Prolly gonna get negged back to stoneage because of this, Cedric-fans cant take he wont be another Olympia.

Just curious, do you think the Chicago version of Roelly would of won the NY pro over Rami?
    Roelly needed to be drier. But when it comes down to development and pure shredded muscle separation. We've seen Roelly do it. I've yet to see Ramy do this. So to answer your question, Ramy would have won based on better conditioning he had at the NY Pro.

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Roelly needed to be drier. But when it comes down to development and pure shredded muscle separation. We've seen Roelly do it. I've yet to see Ramy do this. So to answer your question, Ramy would have won based on better conditioning he had at the NY Pro.
    ok thanks for your input, from what ive seen everyone looks off in the pictures from Chicago. while on video everyone looks sharper. Was the lightning at the show bad?

ok thanks for your input, from what ive seen everyone looks off in the pictures from Chicago. while on video everyone looks sharper. Was the lightning at the show bad?
    Trust me, pictures do not do justice to see shows in person. Not sure if it's the lighting and exposure. But I've seen all the pictures from the show. Even the 212 guys looks soft in the pictures. Yet, they were far better then the open guys.

Another thing, guys with huge round muscle bellies don't need to be 280lbs. The illusion they give off is that they are 280lbs on stage. I mean we know Kai has 24" arms and legs that are just massive. Then Phil with his 23" arms... etc. So there is a lot of muscle that each guys has. It's the package they bring that wins it. So it's the best of the best and when the title is on the line. There's just no telling what's going to happen. I mean Dexter Jackson was never 280 and he won. You will see very fast lagging body parts when the top guys are called out.

Put Ramy in a picture with other big guys and it's like now we see big guys.

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can you explain to me what the ambassador of bodybuilding job is? And how much you "see" him in your everyday life when you're not on this forum. I can just speak for myself here in Sweden where bodybuilding is not to big and 95% if not more of the people in gyms here dont even know who Phil Heath is or any other mr olympia besides maybe Arnold. Bodybuilding at the olympia level will never be mainstream and i dont mind it.
    this. I laugh whenever people toss around the term "ambassador for bodybuilding." These guys go to bodybuilding expos and store openings to promote their sponsors. The people who go to these events are already bodybuilding fans. It's like the ambassador of USA going from city to city and promoting America to Americans, lol. Show me what these so-called "ambassadors" have done to promote bodybuilding to the general public

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trust me, pictures do not do justice to see shows in person. Not sure if it's the lighting and exposure. But I've seen all the pictures from the show. Even the 212 guys looks soft in the pictures. Yet, they were far better then the open guys.

Another thing, guys with huge round muscle bellies don't need to be 280lbs. The illusion they give off is that they are 280lbs on stage. I mean we know Kai has 24" arms and legs that are just massive. Then Phil with his 23" arms... etc. So there is a lot of muscle that each guys has. It's the package they bring that wins it. So it's the best of the best and when the title is on the line. There's just no telling what's going to happen. I mean Dexter Jackson was never 280 and he won. You will see very fast lagging body parts when the top guys are called out.

Put Ramy in a picture with other big guys and it's like now we see big guys.

yip, you right regarding the illusion of size onstage. round muscle bellies are always going to look better and bigger. And it is abt the best package. Size and weight dont count for much. I mean this is bodybuilding! its much more than jsut size.

Now, ppl saying tht when Ramy gets compared to the best in the world, the elite, we going to see all his deficiencies. Who are these elite that you all speak of?? roelly, Cedric, Wolf, Branch, cutler? uuuhh, Lets get this straight, we have not seen something like Ramy before, not in the last 20 years. Only kai, heath, and Dex and maybe an in shape rhoden could knock off Ramy. Ramy is going to dominate almost everyone. None of those other guys have th genetics to hang with Ramy and if Ramy continues this phenomenal exponential progression, he will be Mr Olympia sooner rather than later.

kai does not have 24s , neither does phil have 23s.

ramy is owning all those guys in that pic, width factor in excess.

Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jeddore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

lol jk
    i do not endorse rep trading on forums.

Originally Posted by Jeddore View Post

lol jk
    Thanks for posting a video that we can't even watch.

Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does anyone root against Ramy? The dude is smiling all the damn time!
    Rice and Chicken Crew

lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In this thread, Markus Ruhl should have won a Mr O also, lol. He was the same thing as Ramy. Then you'll see Wolf will match up nicely with him as well.
    So basically, you're saying they are the same because they're both massive? lol, completely different structures...ramy has a small waist, much much much better shape than ruhl, and better conditioning. They are far from the same thing.

Originally Posted by lth View Post
    So basically, you're saying they are the same because they're both massive? lol, completely different structures...ramy has a small waist, much much much better shape than ruhl, and better conditioning. They are far from the same thing.
    Depends on which show we are talking about right? Not like Markus never won a show.

Originally Posted by Jonphinguyen7 View Post
    How does anyone root against Ramy? The dude is smiling all the damn time!
    He is always happy it seems, lol. Good to see a dream come true for him.

MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MaKaiser is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He is always happy it seems, lol. Good to see a dream come true for him.

Ramy meeting (and defeated) his idol - Victor Martinez..

Then to have his baby born on the same night!

Must have been quite a night for the big guy.
    I Discovered A Meal Between Breakfast And Brunch

Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jishuku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO what Ramy is lacking is more detail in his legs and a thicker back. Calves are a non factor, nobody cares about them if everything else is rock solid.
    Give the guy a few years. I don't know if he'll ever win the O, or if he ever "fixes" what little flaws he has.. but if he does; watch out!