Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    With the increase in vendors participating on the Bodybuilding.com forums, we thought it would be helpful to find out which members are interested in becoming a board rep for any of our current or future vendors.

So, with that in mind, if you have any interest in repping for a company please post you information here. Please avoid posting any personal information about yourself in this thread such as (full name, email address, phone number) unless you feel the need to do so.

Info we are looking for:

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    -Have you been a company rep before?
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    -When would you be available to begin?

Users who are currently on the Blacklist are not eligible to participate or apply. Also, posting in this thread is not a guarantee that you will at any point be offered a board rep position with any vendor. Post information only if you have serious interest in representing a vendor currently or in the future. Only Bodybuilding.com partnered vendors will be allowed Non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendors still are not allowed to market or advertise per forum rules. If you are contacted by any non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendor after posting in this thread please immediately contact a member of the moderation staff.

If you are great forum member who participates actively in discussions and provide great feedback on a regular basis, post in this thread and you will be contacted via PM by (Forum Admin, ForumSentinel, or a current rep for that company) as board rep positions become available. You are not required to accept board rep positions for companies you are not familiar with, nor will declining a offered board rep position disqualify you from future possibilities.

Compensation for becoming a company board rep will vary between individual companies. If you are contacted about a board rep position and are interested, we will supply your information to the companies directly. A representative for the approved vendor will contact you with further details in regards to compensation and requirements.

Good luck to all that apply!
    I'd like to be a rep so that I can help promote a good product that promotes health and fitness. I'm an NPC Nationally Qualified bodybuilder and am planning on competing next June in the Jr Nationals. I've used about every supplement there is and I've done plenty if trial and error testing on my own. I've never been a rep before but I think I could do a good job representing someone's line. I think my physique speaks for itself that I know the science behind diet, training and proper supplementation. I have approximately 5 hours free everyday to post and answer questions on the supplements themselves but the science behind them and of course the proper way to use them in one's regimen. Of course I'm available to start right away
    The biggest weights are hoisted by the biggest guys!

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey all,

I've always had an interest in being a company rep. I started lifting ~2010 (Second Year University), and haven't been able to put the weights down yet. The stress from school was really what got me into lifting, and I've continued to use the gym as a stress reliever in both work and my personal life. There's nothing more satisfying than waking up at 5:00AM, downing' the latest PWO, and hitting' the gym hard to start the day.

Since I've started lifting I've been a hardcore supplement junkie. From Proteins, PWO's, Intra's, etc., I'd like to say I've tried them all (or at least know of them). I've always envisioned that it would be a neat idea to rep a company that distributes well designed products.

When I began lifting back in 2010, I received a lot of help from people on the forums. I was new to bodybuilding and had WAY too many questions from lifting routines to supplementation to nutrition, etc. Now, 4-5 years later, I would love to give the knowledge back to people who are logging onto the forums everyday to learn the tips and tricks to bodybuilding.

I have never professionally competed, bodybuilding has always been just a personal thing for me, however I have given thought to possibly entering natural competitions in the near future. It has always intrigued me, but I never had a will to do it until now.

I've ran a few logs in the past (I have 3 logs shown in my signature below). You will notice that I try to be very detailed in my logs. This is something that I LOVE to do, and if you read through my logs you will be able to understand that.

I have lots of time throughout the day to stay involved in the forums sections. I love keeping up-to-date with the most recent supplements, company promotions, etc. If I became a company rep, that love for these forums would only increase.

The thing that really sets me apart from the rest is my willingness to learn, and the knowledge that I can give back to the people around me. I would say that I am most knowledgeable in the nutrition portion of bodybuilding. For the past few years I have hard tracked/logged my calories daily to reach my weekly goals. Whether cutting, or bulking, I've always found a passion in following the food that goes into my body.

Outside of the forums and the gym, I'm very involved in following every single type of sport. I recently graduated University with a degree in Chemical Engineering and am currently living in Calgary (Canada). I live with my girlfriend (who is also a hardcore gym goer with me at 5AM), and we just take life day by day and try to live it to the fullest.

I'm currently working on a BULK at 3,500 cal/day. My goal weight gain per week is 1.3lb/wk, and I have been upping my calorie intake accordingly. I started the BULK upon returning from a trip through SE Asia (~15 Sept) and have gained ~8 lbs since (a little less than my goal). I am currently 207 lbs.

My current/main lifts are:
    Deadlift: 425 lbs
    Bench: 270 lbs
    Squat: 325 lbs

It's hard to lay everything out for you in a single message. If you are seeking a company rep, please review my logs or feel free to shoot me an e-mail and we can discuss anything from A-Z. If you want me to log one of you products (to see the detail that I love putting in my logs), or to learn more about me in general; I would be interested in speaking with you.

-Ryan
    Last edited by Heizz; 11-05-2014 at 12:18 PM.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

thorcowley03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love this opportunity! I am very knowledgable on supplements considering I take quite a few, and always research things before taking them. I am also studying exercise science and the University of Kansas and would be an excellent resource for you guys spreading supplements around campus. Let me know!

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hi folks - just had a great 1 year with one company that has decided not to post on boards and go another route. I was a brand ambassador on different boards, created different memes and really honed my social media skills.

I like most got in lifting 20 yrs ago being that 130 lb ripped weakling. Over the years I worked on my physique and competed in a few shows taking a 2nd place. From there I was bitten by the industry. Went to FSU and got my BS in Nutrition and Exercise Science/Phys, during this time I was the store manager of a Vitamin World.

Fast forward, to 2013 I created a radio show where we interview supplement companies giving users a true inside look into their favorite brands.

I am passionate, hardworking and love this industry.
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000) hdeindorfer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would absolutely be thrilled to represent a supplement company and spread the good news of gains to the fitness community!

I have only recently been introduced to the world of heavy lifting in the past year. In a short amount of time, I have seen exponential growth in my strength that will only continue with the use of the correct supplements. I hope to find the right company to represent in order to increase my own knowledge of what works for my body, and be able to share that with others so that they may experience the same kind of incredible transformation that I have. I have a writing background, so writing reviews of supplements would be a lot of fun for me, as well as be written in a professional, relatable, and understandable way for readers.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    I have not competed yet, but it is a goal on the horizon for me. I have been an athlete my whole life, but only started lifting in the past year. In just the past two months, with the help of some supplements, I have increased numbers in all areas of my major lifts. I am a 100lb, 5 ft tall, 22 year old female. My decline benchpress has increased from 70 to 115. My seated row has increased from 40 to 100 for reps. I never was able to do a pull-up, and now I'm doing weighted pull-ups for reps. Just two days ago, I completed a back workout that started with about 60 pull-ups, nearly half of them weighted. As for legs, I just today was able to leg press 585lbs (nearly 6x bodyweight) as well as deadlift 185 and squat 275. I know that supplements and proper training and nutrition can help me to increase my strength even more!
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I've never been sponsored or done any sponsored product reviews. However, I've been supplementing my diet with GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ for about 6 months, in combination with Cellucor® C4™ Extreme as a pre workout for the past 3 months. Just these two products alone have allowed me to increase strength and stamina in the gym, and I look forward to trying more.
    Nope.
    3-4 hours/day
    I am a female, a small one, who is able to leg press nearly 5 times my bodyweight, and do 60 pull-ups as a warmup to a back workout. I am incredibly strong and fierce with fantastic writing skills. This deadly combination makes me an optimal candidate to be a representative.
    Anytime, I can't wait to start!

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

May I chime in here for a second please?

When a company is looking for a new rep on BB.com... we are looking for someone who is:

ACTIVE Your first post on this forum requesting to become a rep doesn't weigh heavy in the decision process.

KNOWLEDGEABLE Obviously you can't know everything about every companies products but it's important to show your knowledge of the basics... Pre-Workouts, Intra-workouts, Post-workouts, Fat burners and Proteins. In your apps.... explain your understanding of these basics.

I say these things because I know there are several active posters here that qualify to be good reps. Also understand this.... it's an actual job. You will have things you must do to earn your spot as a bb.com rep. If you log on once per week... you probably don't have the time to become a rep.

I'm just throwing that out there in hopes that we see some really good qualified apps here.

Lift big-Get big
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Ryguy220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

company rep Ryan

I would love to be a representative for a supplement company because I want a career in the fitness industry. I have taken a majority of the products on the market and I have researched them as well. I competed in bodybuilding last April where I placed fourth. I have not been a representative before. I could spend an hour through out the day to be on social media and write reviews of products.

Ryguy220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

company rep Ryan

I would love to be a representative for a supplement company because I want a career in the fitness industry. I have taken a majority of the products on the market and I have researched them as well. I competed in bodybuilding last April where I placed fourth. I have not been a representative before. I could spend an hour through out the day to be on social media and write reviews of products. I would be able to start right away.

kimmi1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ForumAdmin View Post
    With the increase in vendors participating on the Bodybuilding.com forums, we thought it would be helpful to find out which members are interested in becoming a board rep for any of our current or future vendors.

So, with that in mind, if you have any interest in repping for a company please post you information here. Please avoid posting any personal information about yourself in this thread such as (full name, email address, phone number) unless you feel the need to do so.

Info we are looking for:

Users who are currently on the Blacklist are not eligible to participate or apply. Also, posting in this thread is not a guarantee that you will at any point be offered a board rep position with any vendor. Post information only if you have serious interest in representing a vendor currently or in the future. Only Bodybuilding.com partnered vendors will be allowed Non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendors still are not allowed to market or advertise per forum rules. If you are contacted by any non partnered Bodybuilding.com vendor after posting in this thread please immediately contact a member of the moderation staff.

If you are great forum member who participates actively in discussions and provide great feedback on a regular basis, post in this thread and you will be contacted via PM by (Forum Admin, ForumSentinel, or a current rep for that company) as board rep positions become available. You are not required to accept board rep positions for companies you are not familiar with, nor will declining a offered board rep position disqualify you from future possibilities.

Compensation for becoming a company board rep will vary between individual companies. If you are contacted about a board rep position and are interested, we will supply your information to the companies directly. A representative for the approved vendor will contact you with further details in regards to compensation and requirements.

Good luck to all that apply!
    1. I am interested in becoming a company rep because I truly believe in the positive effects of supplementation and nutrition.
    2. I have never been in any fitness competitions or sporting events, but I danced throughout elementary and high school and now am fitness freak and am very health conscious.
    3. I have taken pre workouts/thermogenics and drank protein powders. I have tried Oxyelite Pro, Redline White Heat, Gaspari Detonate, White Flood, Alphamine, and more. As for protein, I have tried Trutein, PES, VPX, and just recently (actually today) bought Quest's new protein powder.
    4. I have never been a company rep before.
    5. 1-2 hours a day to post content on forums. More so in the beginning of the week and weekends.
    6. I am extremely hardworking, persistent, and am able to sell truly great products
    7. I could begin anytime.

Email: Kimberlysun08@gmail.com

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

PricePlow is Hiring a Writer

PricePlow is Hiring a Writer

This isn't a position for a board rep, but seems like the best place to post it.

We're hiring a writer to help out with a few articles per week.

We need the following type of writing:
    • New product teaser blog posts
    • Product Analysis (research the ingredients and cite sources)
    • New ingredient analysis (a single article on one ingredient / product category)
    • Occasional fitness article for one of our other blogs

This is a paid position.

Pay isn't huge, but it's a stepping stone and reference into the industry.

Requirements
    • You are a good, concise writer, with great grammar and spelling.
    • You are responsible with reasonable deadlines (ie 2 days for a one page article)
    • You know your way around supplements fairly well. What's hot, what brand make what major products, important ingredients, etc..
    • You can read "technical" information like a study or a research-based website and write the key points into Layman's for our readers
    • You can collaborate in Google Drive

Extra Info
    • Reps can apply, but clear it with your brand first. You'll have to write about other brands, but that will be ghost-written under my name.
    • You can use this to get free product and offer to run a small log / review on our blog, which does very good in the search engines. Hounding the Company Promotion forum is encouraged!
    • If you have your own personal training business (or similar), I'm happy to occasionally promote that on our properties.
    • Payment is via PayPal
    • I could also interested in anyone who wants to do YouTube for us. This is separate.

To apply
    Email me at contact@priceplow.com -- address it to Mike and you'll be asked to create a test supplement stack of your choosing.

Thanks!
    Founder of PricePlow - Bodybuilding.com Affiliate
    - We are not owned by any supplement manufacturer
    -- Any opinion stated about any product / brand is my own

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    interested in the above, but not entirely sure i'd be much use as a lot of american products are either not available here or heavily changed before being released here.
    Strong & Unstable

PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PricePlow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    interested in the above, but not entirely sure i'd be much use as a lot of american products are either not available here or heavily changed before being released here.
    If you could analyze an ingredient label and help our readers (mostly American) determine if this product is for them and it's worth it, then that's fine.

We don't allow British spelling though

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PricePlow View Post
    If you could analyze an ingredient label and help our readers (mostly American) determine if this product is for them and it's worth it, then that's fine.

We don't allow British spelling though
    You don't allow the correct form of English?

Them i'm out

Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by faipdeooiad View Post
    You don't allow the correct form of English?

Them i'm out

Surprised you didn't spell it "fourm"

now now
    Strong & Unstable

seandoyle7549 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to be a rep I believe in that if any helps me in reaching my goals that I should give back, in this case promoting.
    I am looking to put on a bit of size but I have never done anything like this before . I have never taken a supplement before.
    I am 5,9" weigh 150 lbs and I am still in school so I have plenty of time on my hands.
    I have been working out for about a year and introduced all my friends to the gym and should them the basics and now they have lost quite a bit of weight but not quite ripped yet as nether am I need to practise what I preach.

Eeily has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good report!I am very interested in becoming a rep,too!

Originally Posted by seandoyle7549 View Post
    I would love to be a rep I believe in that if any helps me in reaching my goals that I should give back, in this case promoting.
    I am looking to put on a bit of size but I have never done anything like this before . I have never taken a supplement before.
    I am 5,9" weigh 150 lbs and I am still in school so I have plenty of time on my hands.
    I have been working out for about a year and introduced all my friends to the gym and should them the basics and now they have lost quite a bit of weight but not quite ripped yet as nether am I need to practise what I preach.
    At 15, you shouldn't be thinking about supplements - train hard, eat well.
    Strong & Unstable

derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derickp38 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post

When a company is looking for a new rep on BB.com... we are looking for someone who is:

ACTIVE Your first post on this forum requesting to become a rep doesn't weigh heavy in the decision process.

KNOWLEDGEABLE Obviously you can't know everything about every companies products but it's important to show your knowledge of the basics... Pre-Workouts, Intra-workouts, Post-workouts, Fat burners and Proteins. In your apps.... explain your understanding of these basics.

I say these things because I know there are several active posters here that qualify to be good reps. Also understand this.... it's an actual job. You will have things you must do to earn your spot as a bb.com rep. If you log on once per week... you probably don't have the time to become a rep.

I'm just throwing that out there in hopes that we see some really good qualified apps here.

Lift big-Get big
    That's a good point! That's why I'm trying to be as active as possible and do enough logs/reviews as I can so I can show consistency and knowledge. I did exactly what you said, my very first post was to this thread lol not even thinking about it. It didn't hit me until I had to work my way up now I'm getting a chance to log for Blue Star Nutraceuticals.

Hopefully I'll be qualified one of these days to be a rep. Once I'm out of the Military I want to do something in fitness or that has to do with the human body.

again great advice ESPECIALLY FOR THE 1st TIMERS POSTING IN HERE trust me when I say he ain't lyin'
    Never give up

Fight for what YOU believe in

Push past the threshold

Pain is only temporary, but glory last a lifetime

Instagram: @dp_808

wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wisdommaster1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is definitely something I would be interested in for the right company.

I enjoy helping people especially in things related to working out. I believe in a lot of supplements and use them regularly (protein, creatine, ZMA, pre-workouts are my main staples). I also view this opportunity as another way to grow my experience in the fitness industry, it's something I plan on making my career. There are lots of great companies out there and I would love to be apart of them.

I am a competitive Olympic Weightlifter who originally came from be a Crossfitter. I competed earlier this year and took 2nd in my weight class in the Novice division. I am still a relative newbie (1 year) in the weightlifting world but it's my absolute passion. Not only am I an athlete I am also a coach. For the past 3 years I have been a Crossfit trainer at a gym and this year I started a weightlifting club helping other crossfitters to improve their olympic lifting. It's truly rewarding helping others reach their weightlifting goals.

I have taken numerous amounts of pre-workouts, proteins and a handful of other supplements. In addition I have ran several sponsored logs on this forum. I always try to give my honest feedback because thats how companies improve. Below are a list of some of my sponsored logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149639233
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163570631
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153667551
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151991703
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157275853

I have not.

Current availability is mostly during the day in the week and occassional nights/weekends. I have a pretty flexible schedule so finding time won't be an issue... I already spend a lot of time on these forums.

In addition to being a Weightlifting/Crossfit Coach I have also run a blog titled fatstrong weightlifting - www.fatstrongweightlifting.com I generally write about olympic weighltifting but these topics also touch into supplements, nutrition, mobility and other similar areas.

ASAP

killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) killox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

To review products to the best of my ability and help others make an informed decision on what supplement's to buy.

Division One Colege Football Player
    • Team Captain 2007, 2008
    • University of Idaho Iron Man Award Recipient 2006, 2007, 2008
    • Rimington Award Selection 2006, 2007, 2008
    • Western Athletic Conference First Team Selection 2008

Have extensive knowledge of different supplement brands that I have taken or I've heard of.
    Current supplements I've tested.

Multivitamins- Orange Triad (Controlled Labs), Opti-Men (On), Animal Pak (Universal Nutrition), Bodybuilding Multi-Vitamin, Adams (Now), Multi-Pro 32x (AST),

Fish Oil- Bodybuilding Fish Oil, Fish Oil (On), Ultra Omega 3 (Now),

CLA- CLA (Now)

Creatine- NO Xplode (BSN), Micronized Creatine Powder (ON), Bodybuilding Micronized Creatine Powder, SizeON(Gaspari Nutrition), Green Bulge (Controlled Labs), Fast Twitch (CytoSport).

Protein- Gold Standard (On), COR Performance (Cellucor), Phase 8 (Muscle Tech), 100% Whey (Dynmatize Elite), Sports Whey HD (Bpi), Elite XT (Dynmatize Elite), Gold Standard Casein (On),

Fat Burners- Shred Jym (Jym), Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite (MuscleTech), Super HD (Cellucor).

Pre Workout- No Xplode (BSN), 1 MR Vortex (Bpi), White Flood (Controlled Labs, Legend (Cutler Nutrition), Purple Wrath (Controlled Labs), Glycergrow (Controller Labs),

BCAA- Best BCAA (Bpi), BCAA Powder (Bodybuilding)

No

2-3 Hours a day.

I went from a former division one football player who's playing weight was 305, and within 3 years I've dropped to 210 lbs. Also I'm an extremely hard worker, that takes pride on finishing a task. I can manage a large workload efficiently, I have excellent communication skills and I'm passionate for personal growth and achievement within the fitness Industry.

As soon as possible.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScottRoland View Post

Lift big-Get big
    Everyone should read this. Just saying.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping my app, my PM box was full - always helping youngsters. haha

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I believe supplements are a great tool to take a physique to the next level once diet and training are in check. As a member of bodybuilding.com since 2005 and a bodybuilder since about 1999, I have accured a lot of knowledge about all three; Supplements, training, and nutrition.

As a company rep, I could bring more credibility and awareness to a GOOD supplement company, while at the same time providing feedback, suggestions, logs, promotions of supplements that are useful and produce results.

Ultimatley, I am seeking full sponsorship. I will be an IFBB Pro.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities I have been competing in bodybuilding contest since 2008. My most notable achievements are 2012 National Champion for the territory of Guam and selection to compete in the 2013 IFBB World Championships in Morocco in November 2013.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken) I am a long time user of multi vitamins, BCAAs, of course protein powders, pre workouts, glutamine and fat burners. Some more so than others, depending on whether or not I am pre contest or not. Multis and BCAAs are a must year round though. I am a huge fan of caffine based fat burners and pre workouts.
    -Have you been a company rep before? I was a rep for SCI-FIT from 2009 to 2010, but had to stop because I got stationed in Korea and had little PC time.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums I have a desk job which I post from 9 hours a day; plus I browse the forums while I eat and watch TV for about 2 hours in the evenings; 10 hours total MOST days.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart I WILL be an IFBB Pro. I have been training harder and longer than most people, 15+ years; drug free. Chances are, if someone needs advice or has hit a plateau, I have been there done that.
    My post history and gallery can give you an idea:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/ph...photo/31808341

Photo shoot and interview by local media

-When would you be available to begin? Right. Now.....if the company is good and I can honestly back them.
    ...imnoting

baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baker1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Love to

I would love to get the opertunity to become a rep
    But I really don't have time to get online and rep company and all. Good luck

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys just a friendly reminder.

A great physique is a plus, But to become a good rep we are looking for people with actual knowledge on supplements and ingredients. Not just someone to pimp with a good body...
    We have athletes for that.

Get your posts up, Get your face known in the supp section as well as other sections on here.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefugate View Post

DEREK FUGATE

Company Rep Application

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

I am a fitness junkie! I love lifting, supplements, and nutrition. I also love helping to inspire others to better themselves. Being a company rep would help fill out my day with more fitness related activity. I currently train twice a day (5am cardio/abs, 3pm heavy lifting) Mon-Saturday, work at a supplement store, and study for my personal training exam. I do a little modeling on the side and compete in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting

*2nd place in the JR. Class at my Last APA meet - 220 Jr. RAW Class - 1075 total
    1175 RAW Powerlifting 'Gym' Total (Pushing for 1400 @ my next meet)
    I have also recently done a fitness photo shoot which I consider to be an accomplishment (pictures below)

*My first ever power lifting meet~! Definitely not the last

Currently I use Caffeine, Taurine,Yohimbe, Naicin, AAKG, Creatine, BCAAs (Especially Leucine), Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, and of course whey protein.

Log for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131816593

Never a supplement company rep but I have done a demo for Top Secret Nutrition and am somewhat of a rep at the supplement store I work in (Max Muscle). I do samplings and talk about supplements all day.

I also have a background in promotional marketing and sales.

If chosen for a position I would be most available during the day (7am-3pm) but also quite a bit in the evenings. I would be able to put in atleast 40 hours a week on the forums and other social media (********, instagram, twitter).

I take all of my business ventures very seriously and would be as active as needed. I have a small town mentality about work. I believe if you get something you gotta work for it. Somebody does me a favor and I try to pay it back ten fold. When I rep something out, I rep it out hardcore. Check out this advertisement I made (filmed, edited...everything) for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs...all because they sent me a few free supps. Don't judge my appearance too harshly, that was 2 years ago lol

Unlike most people who apply for positions on here I am an active competitor and model (have done advertisement, runway (Dillards/Hugo's Boss), fitness, and stock photographs for a romance novel company). Simply put, I walk the walk. Even though my recent post history is scarce I was once a very active member on these boards.

Immediately. No time like the present

Bump for Dr. Death app, best in class so far ITT.

danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danielmoo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm interested in becoming a company rep for a couple of reasons; Not only do I like the sound of posting on social media to help educate others and expand a given company, but I also really like the idea of promoting products that I believe in, and can make others believe in using as well. I am a very friendly, personable guy that could take about supplements for hours and hours with friends and those that are interested.
    Played multiple sports in high school, constantly improving in the gym(#1 goal), and very close to obtaining a BA in Sociology.
    So far, I follow what most supplement companies are doing on a day-to-day basis. I'm incredibly interested in how their online marketing works, what tactics they use to promote, and how friendly their reps are. I literally study supplements in my free time to expand my already large understanding of them. I have done both lengthy, in-depth store and forum reviews. I've tried a whole lot of supplements as well, and can tell you exactly what I'm putting in my body.
    I have not.
    I honestly want to say at least 12 hours. I have pretty much all day to be posting content on the forums, getting people involved and hyped up. This is one of the main reasons that I would love to become a rep.
    I feel that not only my outgoing and charismatic personality could help with a rep position, but the studying that I've done to obtain my BA in Sociology. Learning how and why people do the things that they do really can help me to understand what forum-goers and customers want in a product or the company itself. This knowledge is definitely invaluable for such a position.
    Literally any second.

Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Bump for Dr. Death app, best in class so far ITT.
    dat app has given me many laughs.

daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) daddyfatsac99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i love this thread, i would love to be a rep and let the entire bodybuilding community how the product has worked for me and let them know how it could work for them.

i would be truthful and honest about the product. The reason why i want to be a company rep is to one help the company to expand their name with my journal log, re-posting my log on ******** and show

my before and after pictures of when i consume the product. I play semi pro football for a team in Tacoma Washington...i am very knowledgeable in fitness and nutrition. i have never made a supplement log

or reviews, but i have written comment about supplements on the forums... i have never been a company rep but i would do everything to gain the knowledge on become a successful company rep... i just

need one shoot to prove myself to a company... i am on bodybuilding.com daily so posting on the forums would not be a problem for me. i believe that my determination and passion to get valuable

information to the community. i i am available to start right away so availability is not a problem either. i need one foot in the door and by me just writing this i feel like my toes are inching across the threshold.
    Ability Is Limitless

IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlliniTrack800m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thefugate View Post

DEREK FUGATE

Company Rep Application

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

I am a fitness junkie! I love lifting, supplements, and nutrition. I also love helping to inspire others to better themselves. Being a company rep would help fill out my day with more fitness related activity. I currently train twice a day (5am cardio/abs, 3pm heavy lifting) Mon-Saturday, work at a supplement store, and study for my personal training exam. I do a little modeling on the side and compete in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting

*2nd place in the JR. Class at my Last APA meet - 220 Jr. RAW Class - 1075 total
    1175 RAW Powerlifting 'Gym' Total (Pushing for 1400 @ my next meet)
    I have also recently done a fitness photo shoot which I consider to be an accomplishment (pictures below)

*My first ever power lifting meet~! Definitely not the last

Currently I use Caffeine, Taurine,Yohimbe, Naicin, AAKG, Creatine, BCAAs (Especially Leucine), Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, and of course whey protein.

Log for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131816593

Never a supplement company rep but I have done a demo for Top Secret Nutrition and am somewhat of a rep at the supplement store I work in (Max Muscle). I do samplings and talk about supplements all day.

I also have a background in promotional marketing and sales.

If chosen for a position I would be most available during the day (7am-3pm) but also quite a bit in the evenings. I would be able to put in atleast 40 hours a week on the forums and other social media (********, instagram, twitter).

I take all of my business ventures very seriously and would be as active as needed. I have a small town mentality about work. I believe if you get something you gotta work for it. Somebody does me a favor and I try to pay it back ten fold. When I rep something out, I rep it out hardcore. Check out this advertisement I made (filmed, edited...everything) for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs...all because they sent me a few free supps. Don't judge my appearance too harshly, that was 2 years ago lol

Unlike most people who apply for positions on here I am an active competitor and model (have done advertisement, runway (Dillards/Hugo's Boss), fitness, and stock photographs for a romance novel company). Simply put, I walk the walk. Even though my recent post history is scarce I was once a very active member on these boards.

Immediately. No time like the present

Wow.
    ••• Xtend Representative •••

⇒Xtend Store Link <http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm>