Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    Lifting weights has been my passion for the past 3 years, the longer I do it the more I love it, and Supplements go hand in hand with training, I want to be involved in every area of fitness, training, nutrition, supplements and rehabilitation. I plan to make a career in the fitness/wellness industry so I think being a company rep is a great way to keep myself in the loop on new supplements and a great way to find ones that I like myself.
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    I did my first competition at Metroflex Fort Worth in October; I plan to do 2 more competitions by 2015, and to compete in a strongman/bodybuilding competition after I achieve an Pro total in powerlifting.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    Isatori eatsmart Bar&Powder Log-http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151490543&p=1017754253#post101775 4253
    Isatori Morph&MX-LS7 Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...squatticus+log
    Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad+Greens Log
    Isatori Biogro
    Neogenix Bodyforge 2.0
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152929581
    Promera Sports Peak400&Con-cret

-Have you been a company rep before?
    Yes, previously lead online bodybuilding.com rep for Twinlab
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    Varies from day to day, but I can always post on the forum in-between training clients/classes
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    I have the privilege to train at Metroflex Fort Worth, a place where you’re constantly striving to be better. I am also a certified personal trainer who is working towards a bachelors in exercise science, afterwards I want to open a rehabilitation clinic and do personal training/competitions on the side.
    -When would you be available to begin?
    ASAP
    IG: kenneth_prime

love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000) love2wheel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?

*I've always wanted to work in the fitness industry in one way or another. I've been working out since I was 15, and as the years go on the more serious I become. I am very entrepreneurial minded and don't need supervision to perform & I am also very proud, so when I decide to take on a task, I always do it at 100%.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

*No special achievements in the fitness industry; I workout 5 days per week and love helping/supporting other regulars at the gym I go to. I am also in the the process of becoming a certified PT from CanFit.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

*Once again, no experience in this industry (which is why I would be interested to become a rep); I've been taking different supps since I started working out, and I typically stay loyal to the brands I am used to purchasing -- but I also like to try new products when they're released to compare. I currently am taking:
    Whey Protein, BCAA, Pre workout, ECA, Multi, ZMA and Fish Oil. I left creatine out of my cut -- will start back up when I bulk.

*Never!

*I am constantly browing BB.com on my phone throughout the day. I am a manager of a retail store, so I would be less active (but still active) between 9am-6pm -- and I am constantly on the boards between 6pm-11pm.

*I really need a new venture to start working on. I am very adventurous and like starting new things, starting new challenges, and meeting new people. Being a brand rep would be the perfect outlet for me to do these things. As I said above, I am 100% committed to anything I do which allows me to succeed in anything I decide to start.

*Right away!
    *No Crew Crew*

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anyone even been picked as a result from posting here? lol

Anyways..
    I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for quality representation services, I can tell you I don't have any fancy degrees. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career on this forum. Skills that make me useful for people like you. If you let me work for you now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will send you a PM.

Only receiving applications from quality companies.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Has anyone even been picked as a result from posting here? lol

Anyways..
    I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for quality representation services, I can tell you I don't have any fancy degrees. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career on this forum. Skills that make me useful for people like you. If you let me work for you now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will send you a PM.

Only receiving applications from quality companies.

I see what you did here.... Now I need to go watch it.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 80benrichards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    I see what you did here.... Now I need to go watch it.
    part 2 was a little disappointing

JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayAche is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 80benrichards View Post
    part 2 was a little disappointing
    I actually liked it....
    (LOG) Magnum Nutraceuticals Stack ( Big C / Hi-5 / Limitless / Quattro )
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170453631&p=1422543621#post1422543621

Current PR's
    Squat 365x1 --- DeadLift 425x1 --- Bench 335x1

thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

DEREK FUGATE

Company Rep Application

I am a fitness junkie! I love lifting, supplements, and nutrition. I also love helping to inspire others to better themselves. Being a company rep would help fill out my day with more fitness related activity. I currently train twice a day (5am cardio/abs, 3pm heavy lifting) Mon-Saturday, work at a supplement store, and study for my personal training exam. I do a little modeling on the side and compete in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting

*2nd place in the JR. Class at my Last APA meet - 220 Jr. RAW Class - 1075 total
    1175 RAW Powerlifting 'Gym' Total (Pushing for 1400 @ my next meet)
    I have also recently done a fitness photo shoot which I consider to be an accomplishment (pictures below)

*My first ever power lifting meet~! Definitely not the last

Currently I use Caffeine, Taurine,Yohimbe, Naicin, AAKG, Creatine, BCAAs (Especially Leucine), Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, and of course whey protein.

Log for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131816593

Never a supplement company rep but I have done a demo for Top Secret Nutrition and am somewhat of a rep at the supplement store I work in (Max Muscle). I do samplings and talk about supplements all day.

I also have a background in promotional marketing and sales.

If chosen for a position I would be most available during the day (7am-3pm) but also quite a bit in the evenings. I would be able to put in atleast 40 hours a week on the forums and other social media (********, instagram, twitter).

I take all of my business ventures very seriously and would be as active as needed. I have a small town mentality about work. I believe if you get something you gotta work for it. Somebody does me a favor and I try to pay it back ten fold. When I rep something out, I rep it out hardcore. Check out this advertisement I made (filmed, edited...everything) for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs...all because they sent me a few free supps. Don't judge my appearance too harshly, that was 2 years ago lol

Unlike most people who apply for positions on here I am an active competitor and model (have done advertisement, runway (Dillards/Hugo's Boss), fitness, and stock photographs for a romance novel company). Simply put, I walk the walk. Even though my recent post history is scarce I was once a very active member on these boards.

Immediately. No time like the present
    Last edited by thefugate; 04-04-2014 at 07:39 AM.
    iRep Training Systems Sponsored Athlete
    Derek "Dr. DEATH" Fugate - Natural Bodybuilder / RAW Powerlifter
    Follow my Instagram @derekfugate
    http://instagram.com/derekfugate#

yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yourname2221 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thefugate View Post

DEREK FUGATE

Company Rep Application

I am a fitness junkie! I love lifting, supplements, and nutrition. I also love helping to inspire others to better themselves. Being a company rep would help fill out my day with more fitness related activity. I currently train twice a day (5am cardio/abs, 3pm heavy lifting) Mon-Saturday, work at a supplement store, and study for my personal training exam. I do a little modeling on the side and compete in natural bodybuilding and powerlifting

*2nd place in the JR. Class at my Last APA meet - 220 Jr. RAW Class - 1075 total
    1175 RAW Powerlifting 'Gym' Total (Pushing for 1400 @ my next meet)
    I have also recently done a fitness photo shoot which I consider to be an accomplishment (pictures below)

*My first ever power lifting meet~! Definitely not the last

Currently I use Caffeine, Taurine,Yohimbe, Naicin, AAKG, Creatine, BCAAs (Especially Leucine), Glutamine, Beta-Alanine, and of course whey protein.

Log for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131816593

Never a supplement company rep but I have done a demo for Top Secret Nutrition and am somewhat of a rep at the supplement store I work in (Max Muscle). I do samplings and talk about supplements all day.

I also have a background in promotional marketing and sales.

If chosen for a position I would be most available during the day (7am-3pm) but also quite a bit in the evenings. I would be able to put in atleast 40 hours a week on the forums and other social media (********, instagram, twitter).

I take all of my business ventures very seriously and would be as active as needed. I have a small town mentality about work. I believe if you get something you gotta work for it. Somebody does me a favor and I try to pay it back ten fold. When I rep something out, I rep it out hardcore. Check out this advertisement I made (filmed, edited...everything) for Juggernaut by Infinite Labs...all because they sent me a few free supps. Don't judge my appearance too harshly, that was 2 years ago lol

Unlike most people who apply for positions on here I am an active competitor and model (have done advertisement, runway (Dillards/Hugo's Boss), fitness, and stock photographs for a romance novel company). Simply put, I walk the walk. Even though my recent post history is scarce I was once a very active member on these boards.

Immediately. No time like the present
    Will rep fellow military bros

Panthers/Grizz/Mavs

dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmorgan7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Definitely interested!

I love fitness and am always testing out new supplements. I have a long history with customer service and would be able to connect w/ any type of crowd to explains the pros of a company's products.

certified personal trainer, group x, and boot camp instructor, longest drive award in 3 golf tournaments.

previously worked for a supplement company, I currently write reviews on my blog and regularly take a multi, enzymes, bcaa's, glutamine and chlorophyll. I also take the opportunity to try different pre workouts, and currently don't use one regularly.

no

regularly from 9pm to 9am, and on days when I am off or during times when i'm not working I would be free anytime during the day.

Former K-12 Health & PE coach, played college golf, coached high school golf and track. Currently getting my MA in Sports Psych to work with athletes transitioning from high school/college to pros, going from the pros back into society and those coping with injuries.

ASAP

Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Keithfabbri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I compete in the NPC and am getting ready for the NPC Michigan right now. I have used supplements regularly the last 10 years as a powerlifter and now bodybuilder. I train at one of the most hard core gyms in Michigan where a majority of the members compete. I've never been a supplement rep before. I have at least 4-5 hours to post daily with more time on the weekends.
    The biggest weights are hoisted by the biggest guys!

thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thefugate is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Proud to announce that I just got sponsored by a training system out of Cincinatti. They will be paying for my competition fees and supplying me with training programs for powerlifting and bodybuilding. Now if only there was a supplement company that could use my help! It would be so much easier to keep social media updated!
    iRep Training Systems Sponsored Athlete
    Derek "Dr. DEATH" Fugate - Natural Bodybuilder / RAW Powerlifter
    Follow my Instagram @derekfugate
    http://instagram.com/derekfugate#

Dieselpunk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd love to be a company rep for many reasons. The experience of working alongside the more experienced reps and members would be a great learning opportunity and could greatly help me in my journey to becoming a personal trainer and sports nutrition specialist.I also would love to be a representative for an established and reputable company to help get their name out there, not only in the forums, but establishing it to fellow gym goers and helping to expand their client base. I feel I could be a great contribution to any rep team.

Haven’t had any in the fitness area. but have played roller derby and also was top in track in file in high school . i am working on my sports nutrition specialist degree

Have worked for Max Muscle sports nutrition before and have a vast know age about supplement along with what i have taken in the past and the curet ones i take . i also run a fitness review blog on supplements.
    No

2-3 hrs

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart.
    nothing very special . i have a vast knowledge about fitness more then most who i have came across

ASAP

Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Snakeob332 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Working out has been my life for a while now. I can't even imagine my life without it. I want to get more involved with my lifestyle so why not be a company rep? I take supplements everyday, Multi, fish oil, protein, and preworkouts. I've tried a lot of brands and a lot of different ingredients. I know quite a bit about a lot of supplements but would like to keep learning and adding my to my fitness lifestyle. I get on the bb.com forums everyday and usually have about 8 hours per day that I can check it. I'd love to be a part of a respectable company and I can start anytime. Eat, sleep, train.
    Marinating in the kitchen

STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000) STT816 is just really nice. (+1000)

I would love to become a company rep for a company I believe in, I am very passionate about bodybuilding.

I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, along with a TRX Certification. Fitness is my full time job/life.

I have lots of experience with supplements, some good, some bad. I have learned a lot in that time. Through failure brought success

I have never been a company rep before

I can post about 4 hours per day

I am dedicated and driven. I am currently going to school to be a dietitian. I believe that bodybuilding should not be only looked at as lifting weights, but nutrition and supplementation in a whole.

ASAP.

Thank You!

gymrat11221 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a competitive bodybuilder. Competing in the NPC Open Heavyweight at the Adela Garcia Classic June 21st. I have never but have always wanted to rep for a company, I think it's a dream job for any fitness, bodybuilder, or health professional. I owned my own personal training company and boot camp company in Austin TX. Even though I own my company, I have a lot of free time during the day just waisting away. I wake up at 4:30 am to get started working on either marketing or run a camp. I become available between 9-12 and then again from 3-6, if it was a rep opportunity to travel or to do demos I would have my contracted CPT take over all my sessions and camps for however long is needed.
    Id love the opportunity to rep!!

CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CaptainBiceps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am interested in becoming a company rep because I am a passionate workout addict who is currently at university specializing in marketing. I have previous experience in retail/sales and am very knowledgable about different supplements.

I am a former Canadian University football player, having had my career end due to a torn hamstring. During my injury I was unable to do cardio or perform lower body workouts. I have since recovered and lost 45 pounds spanning over the last 4 months.

Creatine: All-American Kre-Alaklyn, previously taken Con-Cret
    Pre-Workout: MP Assault, previously taken Animal Rage, NO Xplode, Super-Pump, etc.
    Protein: MP Combat Powder, previously taken ON Gold Standard, Syntha-6, etc.
    BCAAs: Revolution Nutrition Splash, previously taken Aminocore

No

Monday to Friday after 3 PM eastern

I am a driven person who is specializing in the marketing industry. I hope to continue my recent weight loss in hopes to compete at local competitions one day.

As soon as needed.
    I'm not cocky I'm confident, so when you tell me I'm the best, its a complement.

jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10) jarvold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Info we are looking for:

I would Be interested in becoming a rep, for the fact of not only bettering my own knowledge of different products, but to get those products out in the world, and to people around my home surroundings. the company would have t have a good back round I am not just going to put my name on anything, because I have a lot of people around that look up to me, and trust my judgment, I will only back good well rounded company, and if i did sign on as a rep it would be a product I would use, not just to try and make a buck. I would like to share the world of supplements and fitness with the world, and one day I plan to.

I have competed in a few NPC shows, but have not placed yet, have another one coming up in 4 weeks, and I am also a Crossfit Coach

I have taken a lot of different products, BCAA, Proteins, fat burners, mostly ON stuff but many other competitors of them.

I was/ am a Rep For Herbalife, I do well with them, and many people I know love there stuff, but there is just not a vary good variety with them, and with what I want to do with the products.

I am a crossFit Coach and a full Time collage student, I have vary odd hours, but am always on my Mac, and can make things work for time, its not about having time, its about making time.

I love the outdoors, Fitness and being active, I guided Elk hunts win i was 18 out in Idaho, I am dyslectic not great at spelling but I don't let little things stand in my way, I love helping people meet there goals, and taking every day as a new learning step.

Just give me a time and date! let's talk.
    Forging Elite Fitness

danielholding has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    interesting apps

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    interesting apps
    putting it mildly

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I already work in a customer service area and have sales experience as well and would like to have an opportunity to do some work in a field closely related to my major and interests.

All-American honors in track and field, National Champion in the Shot Put, National Runner up in the Shot Put, Nationally ranked thrower in Canada and in USA(for university), 2015 Pan American Games hopeful, 2016 Olympics Hopeful.

Yes I have done 2 logs. One for Force Factor's Body Rush and the other for ProMera Sports Con-Cret

No

Anywhere from 2-4 hours can post more on certain days.

I live both in the USA and Canada so I know a lot of athletes that are always looking for a product that will give them results for training and that are also safe to consume without worry of a drug ban. Also going into a career in strength and conditioning I know a lot of gym owners and their clients as well so my network for people needing/wanting supplements is large.

As soon as possible

scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scottyb05 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsmillertyme View Post
    I am new to this board in particular, but theFugute implies that everyone who is applying doesn't workout, and by the pictures you put, most people on here should be on a magazine, your choice of words is as weak as your physique.... If some company does INDEED hire you, I will stop buying from them, and maybe this site altogether, if this is the type of person representing companies.... I normally just read these forums, but was appalled by your post and felt the NEED to say something!
    He would fit in with a lot of other reps on this board.

KLowell90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been a bodybuilding.com fan for a little under a year now, and I am in love!! This company not only stands behind the products they promote, but they also give you the training tips and nutritional information to back up all the money one puts into buying the right supplements. This company makes sure that their customer is not only educated with what the product is that they are interested in purchasing, but they inform them on how to make it work the best (ie taking it before or after wos or taking it in the am or pm. Mixing it with combatable liquids like water vs milk types). Why wouldn't someone want to be a company rep for a company that goes through such a great site?!
    I started my own Personal Training business in March, after receiving my CPT through NASM, and I give out much of the information on this site to my clients. Not only fitness wise, but nutritionally as well. Making sure their hard work in my classes don't go to waste. I would love to be able to continue to help my clients further by promoting products that I stand behind.
    I was a promotion girl a few years ago, but I would much rather be a rep for a company that is doing so more for their patrons than just getting them a tasty drink. I have 3-4 hours a day that I could dedicate to post content if not more during the weekends. And I am available as soon as I get an offer.

akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Promera sports is taking apps here is a link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1249307571

mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mongochuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?I am interested in becoming a company rep to spread the word of products that work and have something to show for it. I have been training for about 4 years. Although I focused more on building my body for those past 4 years, I have recently started focusing on powerlifting. I have an active Social Media life which allows me to connect with people on a daily basis. This gives me the opportunity to share my thoughts on specific supplements and show what I have gained. I constantly display my training and/or supplements.
    Although I have a career I still have a passion for fitness and am working towards attaining my Personal Trainer certificate. I like helping people and if there is a product I believe in I will definitely recommend it to the people that ask me for guidance. If I had the opportunity to expose new people to a great product I would. I would like to share the best whether it be for mass gaining or fat loss.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?Although I have not competed in any bodybuilding or powerlifting shows, I hope to do so soon. Through High School I was part of the soccer team. I have accomplished personal achievements of PRs in all my lifts. my current lifts are as follows,
    Bench:235
    Squat:315
    Deadlift:415

Although I have taken supplements for the past couple of years, I have not had a chance to complete a sponsored log.
    My Current Supplements consist of: CytoSport-Whey protein, Betancourt-D-Stunner, True Athlete-Kre-alkalyn, and Multivitamins along with fish oil, D3, E, etc.

Supplements Ive tried include
    Protein: - Gold Standard-Whey Protein(many flavors), Bsn-Syntha 6
    Creatine: Beast Nutrition-Creature, Body Tech-Creatine,
    Pre-workout: Controlled Labs- White Flood, BSN-N.O. Explode, VPX-N.O. Shotgun, Gaspari Nutrition- Super Pump and many more

I have not had the opportunity but would be excited to be one.

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums?
    I am able to post light content between 8-5 during the week and heavy posting after 5 and on weekends.

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?
    I have a background in customer service and know that being able to connect with people is a major part of making a company successful. I would love to travel and spread the word of a great product. I have a natural build and have worked hard to develop my physique. I have great passion for fitness and would love to travel and represent a great product.

I would be able to start as soon as possible. Prefer to test out the supplements for two weeks first though.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you would like to know more

cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cjwav34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my app:
    I lift

Companies who products I use (in no particular order):
    Xtreme Formulations
    Omega Sports
    Bodybuilding.com
    SNS
    Universal/Animal
    PrimaForce
    Source Naturals
    ON
    Cellucor
    Controlled Labs
    Quest
    Clif

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your in my man^
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

KLowell90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KLowell90 View Post
    I have been a bodybuilding.com fan for a little under a year now, and I am in love!! This company not only stands behind the products they promote, but they also give you the training tips and nutritional information to back up all the money one puts into buying the right supplements. This company makes sure that their customer is not only educated with what the product is that they are interested in purchasing, but they inform them on how to make it work the best (ie taking it before or after wos or taking it in the am or pm. Mixing it with combatable liquids like water vs milk types). Why wouldn't someone want to be a company rep for a company that goes through such a great site?!
    I started my own Personal Training business in March, after receiving my CPT through NASM, and I give out much of the information on this site to my clients. Not only fitness wise, but nutritionally as well. Making sure their hard work in my classes don't go to waste. I would love to be able to continue to help my clients further by promoting products that I stand behind.
    I was a promotion girl a few years ago, but I would much rather be a rep for a company that is doing so more for their patrons than just getting them a tasty drink. I have 3-4 hours a day that I could dedicate to post content if not more during the weekends. And I am available as soon as I get an offer.
    I just received a sample of the Turbo Shred and I have to say I'm impressed. I work several jobs including an office job 40+ hrs a week and then bartend some nights til early in the morning. This supplement gives a great extra kick to get me going for my gym time at 4:30 every morning after those long shifts. My hunger stays in check all day. No jitters whatsoever (which is rare for me when I take a thermo). A slight headache at the end of the day when it started to wear off, but that could've been from being so tired as well. Nothing a little Advil couldn't fix though. Look forward to more supplements possibly?!

feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500) feared is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am looking to hit the national and international scene in Powerlifting in the next year or two. I believe getting close with a company that supports my goals will create a great working relationship in both of us becoming successful. I am a loyal and dedicated athlete and any company that pushes me, I will push them and get their name out there.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities:
    1655 Full Power Total = ELITE LIFTER w/ SPF (600sq/420bench/635dead)
    3 SPF first place finished in 259 and 275 weight classes
    South Carolina State Powerlifting Championship Winner 275 weight class.

Been around sups since I started lifting in 2003. I’ve ran a few logs offline for personal use, never anything published.

I promote my local gym at meets I travel to within the state. My size helps me sell the gym. (285lb all year, 275 for comps)

5+

I’m a ****ing animal and I will get a national win and make it to the Arnold or Olympia. Look for me on www.powerliftingwatch.com

Now.
    Active Duty USN

ELITE LIFTER

635 Deadlift (March 2014)
    420 Bech (March 2014)
    600 Squat (March 2014)
    (SPF Competition Numbers)

1655 Total in 275 Weight Class