Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shockrock3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    I firmly believe that supplements can help users achieve desired results. Been taking supplements since the late '80s, I've pretty much seen it all but would like to represent a company who is dedicated to helping other achieve their goals.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I've taken supplements in each and every form since the late '80s, there isn't anything (to a degree) that I have not tried. Pre's, Post's, Intra's, Protons, Test Boosters, etc. etc. etc....I've personally kept the supplement companies alive all by myself
    -Have you been a company rep before? No
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums Allday and most of the night
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart
    I LOVE supplements, I really do...I also LOVE the sport, I've been working out the better half of 25yrs...I like to say I've seen it all in this sport, the good and the bad
    -When would you be available to begin? ASAP
    Nutrabolics Supernova
    PlasmaJet
    Olympus Labs Endur3
    Chaos & Pain Cannibal Genius

Not enough stims in this world to keep me happy

skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinny2buff6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

LF product demo rep for Dallas on April 16th.

If interested, please PM me!

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    CTD Sports is looking for a rep apply here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170592191
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172784881 redtest log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173258571

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Neogenix has a brand new revamped line coming out SOON! Looking to expand our current rep team, PM me if interested!
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post

I've been an active members on the boards for nearly four years now and have been following the evolution of the supplement industry since then. During that time I've gained a large amount of knowledge on just about every supplement product on the market. I love to help people and have a drive to help further the company that I work for.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

Last year I won a transformation contest for losing over 100 lbs. and have since become an online coach to over 300+ people. I am also the person that named Muscle & Fitness Magazine's official supplement sample program. I was very active in football, baseball, and basketball in high school, even being invited to play for Team USA as a Pitcher.

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)

I have nearly four years experience in the supplement industry and have been a part of hundreds of logs/supplement reviews/private supplement test teams/etc. I've also used a VAST assortment of the products offered on this website.

-Have you been a company rep before?

Yes, 1+ years with MusclePharm as Lead Rep, 1+ years with MuscleTech and 4 months with SES Nutrition.

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums

2-3

I constantly strive to learn more about products that come out, new formulas, and also love helping people with their goals and any questions they may have.

-When would you be available to begin?

Immediately
    Bump for myself
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

Melindak1982 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I would love to discover new products and promote products that work for me, with extra promotion on my blog (in which I include product reviews) momsgotgainz dot com

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities

I have started a blog (as mentioned above)to journal my journey to my first fitness competition in May ( I am a mom of 2, over 30 and a business owner), I plan on becoming more involved in the online (bodybuilding.com) community and currently have twitter and instagram accounts linked to my blog (@momsgotgainz for both)

I have tried many, many supplements and would love to share my views and continue to expand my horizions

No

Flexible schedule, multiple hours per day avail

My blog is a constant , additional online promo stream, and connects me to other women who may want to get into the fitness industry and or competitions

ASAP

FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaurckkkMyronn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Human Evolution Supplements is looking for both male and female forum reps.
    Apply here
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=170802601

SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10) SIZESLIMLEAD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sizeslim will be looking for two reps. One male one female to promote the brand. Please pm info if interested.

CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CFitLife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would love to get some interest here.

saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saltedcaramel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Health and bodybuilding are the cornerstones of what I do. The gym is my paradise, and shaping my body has become my passion. I love finding supplements that actually work, and supporting the companies who bring them to market. It benefits everyone!

My biggest special achievement was shedding 150lbs. I did so firstly by addressing my diet, cardio and bodybuilding followed suit after that. While I have been invited to compete, I'm uncertain if competitions are in my future. Right now i'm just enjoying the journey, destination to be determined

I've never supplement logged, but have been fortunate enough to do a few sponsored product reviews and taken my fair share of supplements. Thermals, fat-burners, NO pump enhancers, pre-workout, BCAAs, CLA, creatine...

No, but i'd LOVE to! I know i'd be good at it!

I can make myself available to the hours needed, i'm a social butterfly no matter what

Your vibe attracts your tribe, and I don't know how to say it any other way. When you're excited and believe in what you're doing, people see it and want to be a part of it. I am special! I am a unique french flower that is a BEAST in the gym, martha in the kitchen and dedicated for life to the lifestyle. I am self taught, meaning I attended ACE, anatomy books, exercise science books and taught myself how to do it

Immediately[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by saltedcaramel; 03-30-2016 at 07:58 AM.
    Donut scavenger, car chick & gym killer
    **Reviews**
    reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/saltedcaramel

Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Overbeys has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm interested in becoming a rep because I have been involved with lifting/training/supplementation for around 7 years now. I have gained a lot of knowledge in all aspects of the industry and I now want to take the next step in representing a company. Having someone behind me in what I do, and also backing a company up that I know as in stand for and trust.

I have completed and trained for multiple 10k. Currently training for a half marathon next month, to then hopefully work my way into a triathlon in the next year.

Im a model at Ford models NY/LA. Which I accomplished through hard work, and dedication with training,eating, and supplementation year round.

I have not done any fitness competitions yet, but who says thats not to come. I have just had other goals of mine im still working on accomplishing.

I have done numerous amounts of supplement logs, and reviews also which have been done through numerous websites. I have also taken numerous amounts of supplements, and supplement companies products.

I have not been a company rep. I have been affiliated with multiple companies in being on the product test teams.

2-4

I have a huge background of sports. I have played all my life Football, Basketball, Soccer, and baseball all the way up until college. I can relate to all athletes in training and supplementation aspect of whats needed for whichever sports needs. I work as a model, I dont really have an offseason with the way my body looks. I have to be in top shape at all times, and I believe that shows a part of who I am. I'm a dedicated individual who is always hard working and stay on top of things.

ASAP, IMMEDIATELY.

frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50) frostisall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would love the opportunity to become a rep for a company below is the info you requested

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? Because I love sharing my knowledge on products that I have tried myself and know the effect that people can see. I love helping people expand their horizons and try new things.
    None
    I have done multiple sponsored logs before on bodybuilding.com the company that I have mainly logged for has been Promera Sports. Just finished logging their Beta-cret and con-crete products

No I have not been a rep before

After 5pm mostly. Weekends anytime. During the week I can post content during my downtime
    I am currently on my own transformation journey and trying different products that I have gotten from bodybuilding.com store. Since I am familiar and have used a lot of their products being a rep for Promera Sports would be my best choice. I really enjoy their products and know their affects on my body so I can provide more info to users who are just trying out products
    Yesterday  as soon as possible
    It's what you do in the dash

danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000) danfleysher is just really nice. (+1000)

Company Rep Application

Why are you interested in becoming a company rep?
    -I've been physically active my whole life and treat the gym like my safe haven. All my close friends know that if I can't be reached, I'm training. Since starting my career, work has been incredibly demanding and very taxing. I've used various products to fill the gaps in my diet and help get the necessary nutrients to fuel my body. At a time when there's a lot of bad press around supplements, I want to connect people with reputable companies and the products that can help them reach their fitness goals.

Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities
    -I swam competitively in college, completed Tough Mudder in 2012, and will be running an Olympic Triathlon in August of this year.

Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)
    I've taken the following supplements (likely to be forgetting a few):
    Proteins: Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey & 100% Casein. MusclePharm Combat Blend, Arnold Iron Whey, IsoPure Whey, GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey, Dymatize Iso-100 and Elite Gourmet
    Pre-Workouts: BPI 1.M.R, Vortex & Pump, Cellulor C4, MusclePharm Assault, GAT Nitraflex, Jack3d - Old and New Formula, Performix ION, Arnold Iron Pump, MARKED Pre-Workout Igniter, Controlled Labs White Rapids
    I've tried about every protein bar out there and have taken a few multi-vitamins, fat burners, and BCAA's, as well as various vitamins for whatever reasons (Melatonin, Vitamin A, etc)

Have you been a company rep before?
    No, I've never had the pleasure.

Hours available daily to post content on the forums
    Probably 2-3 hours sporadically throughout the day. More so on weekends.

Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?
    I spend a lot of time researching and reading about both nutrition and fitness and follow the likes of Lyle McDonald and Alan Aragon. For what it's worth - I've trained two friends, both were very thankful and still continue weight training.

When would you be available to begin?
    ASAP with a break at the end of May. Taking CFA Level 2 early June and would be studying.
    dy/dx (Weight Loss) = Calories

Goals:
    Squats: 275 5x5
    Bench: 225 4x6
    Pendlay: 205 4x6 (Achieved)
    Deadlift: 315 5x5 (Achieved

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I am interested in repping a company that provides quality, no frills/no BS products that deliver!
    -Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities Mutant of the Month as well as several other forum-related pump pic contests. I'm very personable, a quick learner and honest. I am also AED/CPR certified as well as ISSA CFT certified.
    -Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken) EST, Inner Armour and Sci-Tech reps as well as a large host of sponsored and unsponsored logs. I'll update with links.
    -Have you been a company rep before? Yes, EST, Inner Armour ans Sci-Tech off the top of my head.
    -Hours available daily to post content on the forums I'm free all day everyday, that's the beauty of modern technology and cell phones with unlimited data plans.
    -Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart Mutant of the Month as well as several other forum-related pump pic contests. I'm very personable, a quick learner and honest. I am also AED/CPR certified as well as ISSA CFT certified. I'm very personable, a quick learner and honest.
    -When would you be available to begin? Immediately

Please do not hesitate to request more pertinent information.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Neogenix has a brand new revamped line coming out SOON! Looking to expand our current rep team, PM me if interested!
    This would be a great opportunity for some.
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    This would be a great opportunity for some.
    tmd17 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMicah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haven't been an active member on BodyBuilding.com in a while but I am very active on Instagram/Snapchat and ********. I'am the Personal Training Manager of Platinum Fitness in Tucson AZ. I have a lot of connections here in Southern AZ, one of which including direct access to all students attending the UofA.

I'd love to become due to my obsession to help change people's lives. I feel a lot of people are misguided in the field of supplements and lack the knowledge to get the supplement that is right for them. That's where I would step in and assist consumer's in the proper selection.

Some special achievements are competition prep coaching and assistance to members and friends at my club. I am a specialist on understanding the body at a cellular level due to being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and the want to learn more about the body. And I am also a sports performance coach helping local high schools and even UofA in speed and agility training. I am NASM certified for Personal Training and Fitness Nutrition

My experience with the supplement industry is vast. My first job was at GNC where I learned a plethora of useful info on all supplements and how they interact with the body. After that I managed a All Natural and Organic Supplement store where I became more in touch with how the body absorbs certain nutrients and how some ingredients can be more bioavailable than others. Finally, I am currently a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Nutrition Specialist and continue to learn about new supplements daily.

I have never been a REP before.

I'm a very hard worker, I would be available 8 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Some interesting things about myself; I am a type 1 Diabetic, I was diagnosed when I was 14 and I am now 21, 22 in May. I decided to take this malefactor and turn it into a benefactor. I got more in touch with my body through constant monitoring of my lifestyle and nutrition choices and I feel I have a better connection with my body than most. To this day I have a A1c of 4.8 (which is pretty damn good for those who don't know) and I continue to advance in life physically and mentally as I hope to compete in men's classic physique by the end of 2016.

I would be available to start immediately.
    Follow Me on Instagram! @mmillsfitness

Arnolds 6 Rules for Success:
    1. Trust yourself
    2. Break some rules
    3. Don't be afraid to fail
    4. Ignore the naysayers
    5. Work like hell
    6. Give something back

Registered User sharonjanssens7's Avatar
    sharonjanssens7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Five years ago, I was 25kg heavier and unhappy. I changed my life, incorporated fitness and healthy food and lost a lot of weight. A year ago, I started weight training and using supplements to help me reach my goals, getting stronger and happier. I love to go to the gym, it helps me stay focused. By becoming a company rep, I want to discover new products and promote products that work and help to reach your goals.

I ran in a few races (max of 20K) but due to a foot injury, I had to stop running. I have unfortunately not won any noteworthy fitness or sporting awards.

I have taken a number of supplements, and some work for me, others don’t.

No

Flexible, during the week 1-2 hours a day, more during weekends

I am very interested in nutrition, health, and the effects of supplements on the body. I can provide a scientific approach to supplements due to my PhD in biomedical science. I am living in Belgium, so I am in a good position for being a company rep for European cunstomers.

ASAP

eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000) eggums86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why am I interested in becoming a company rep?

I used to be overweight for a majority of my life. When I was in my last year of high school 2003-2004 I was fed up and decided to make a change and started dieting and did school sports. I started at 190 and by the fall of 2014 I was down to 130. In college I was able to drop down to 120 and at one point I was 105 but I was not being healthy because I was hardly eating and I had a fear of gaining weight and got back up to 120. I have always since then been "skinny soft" mainly focusing on cardio but never had definition and still had a tummy problem area" In January 2016 after a year of not working out at all I began hitting the weights heavy and minimizing my cardio time. I went from working out no days to working out 5x a week and completely changing my diet also. I now know I cannot have the fear of being scared of gaining weight but the importance of needing to eat in order to build muscle and become defined. I know its very hard for people to be focused and stay motivated but I feel with my background I can truly understand and help those people and recommend products to keep them on that path. I started about 2 months ago at 28% body fat and I am now down to 21% I am also studying to take my NASM EXAM to be a certified trainer.

Experience with supplements:

Since January I have been trying different products by trial and error. I know that first hand diet and what is done in the gym play a huge role and one should not only depend on supplements. I have never been a company rep but so far from reps and other users reviews I was able to try shakes such as Dymatize Iso 100 (which I left a review for) Cellucor Whey protein, and optimimum nutrition. I also have and I am a fan of cellucor and their pre workouts and aminos. I am always looking to try other products to find the right one and would love to help others find the right product for them also.

I am available to post multiple hours in the day. Usually can post 2 hours in the morning, an hour to three hours in the afternoon, and several hours in the evening so I would be available frequently.

What sets me apart? Once again my history and how I feel it is an area of nutrition that is so big that one can always learn and can always learn about new products and how it is important to share that information to help others. With my studying to be a trainer through NASM and learning new products or promoting I can help provide those who were once me who didn't know where to start get on the right path.

I am available ASAP

SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwoleSports is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Swole Sports is looking for new Board Reps, PM Me if interested
    Swole Sports® Company Rep
    www.SwoleSports.com

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

Follow and Like us on:
    http://www.********.com/SwoleSports
    http://instagram.com/SwoleSports#
    http://twitter.com/SwoleSports

Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eaves50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like a great opportunity. I'm brand new but maybe in the future. I'm a retired veteran with a lot of time in my hands.

tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The opportunity to interact more with people that share the same love as me. To be able to motivate and inspire others to continue in their fitness journeys through the use of products or supplements that can enhance not only their experience but mine as well. And hopefully the opportunity to put my name out their with many others.

3rd Open Middleweight NPC Utah Cup 2016, 2nd Novice Lightweight NPC Utah Cup 2016

I've pretty much used most pre-workouts as well as a lot of different proteins. I used to work at GNC and would sample all the pre-workouts and try to find one that worked the best for me as far as pump and energy. I would also switch of proteins every month and go with either a different brand or different type of protein (ie whey to mass gainer). I've been using supplements since I was 16 so I've used a wide range of supplements.

No

1-2 hours

I'm a hard worker and after already placing in a national bodybuilding competition I'm working with my coach to get bigger and better and continue in my bodybuilding career. I'm willing to do anything in my power to get to that point so I can be the champion and I will do that not only with bodybuilding but with whatever supplements I'm using.

As soon as I am needed.

rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000) rjpomp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleSports View Post
    Swole Sports is looking for new Board Reps, PM Me if interested
    Sent you a PM
    MS,CPT,PES,NASE-CSS

BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000) BrennanMWhite is a name known to all. (+5000)

I enjoy helping people reach their full potential. My personal drive is to be better. And to be a better athlete, be a better father, be a better employee I have to train harder. The best way to get the most out of training is proper supplementation. I've done significant research on my own into what works and would like to help direct others to the supplement that best fits their goals.

I was a power lifter in college. Qualified for nationals but ended up choosing to focus on school. I currently am working on getting back into competitive lifting after being out for a few years.

Historically, I have taken MusclePharm and Cytosport supplements. Currently however, I'm reviewing:
    CTD Isolicious
    True Grit
    Human Evolution BCAAs & Core Burner
    Blue Star - Blade
    Adaptogen Tasty Whey

I will also be starting a log shortly for Team GAT Muscle Martini & PMP Stim Free.

Negative ghost rider.

2 hrs consistently. More here and there throughout the day. Can definitely meet whatever is required.

I am engineer with a passion for statistical analysis. I enjoy the science behind improving performance.

As soon as you finish reading this!

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

-Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I am interested in becoming a rep because I believe that I would be a huge asset to any company because of my marketing and advertising skills along with my determination to get fit and workout. I own a design and printing business that has done many campaigns for people in the workout industry and I know exactly what it takes to bring business to your company. I also am able to leave very detailed reviews that are very informative as well as interesting.

I do not have any special awards in this industry because I am 23 and haven't really had much time to attend any events with my college schedule as well as my work schedule

I haven't done a sponsored log run only because I have not been granted the opportunity yet but I hope to soon, I have left product reviews for a few free samples that I have received and have refered many local friends to use the same supplements that I use. I have taken a wide variety of supplements including protein, creatine, bcaas, pre workouts, and various other ones. Currently I am taking Hydro-Whey, MuscleTechs Amino build Bccaas, and also Blue Star Power XD

No

8-430(During my office hours) Mon-Friday, Weekend I am free

-Anything else special about yourself that sets you apart?
    I have common sense, ambition, dedication, and a lot of knowledge about fitness. Also my marketing and advertising background helps me out a lot because I am use to building brands and campaigning them. Supplements are expensive for me right now so its a blessing whenever I am able to afford them, a discount or free supps in exchange to be a rep would be amazing. The benefits of having me on your team are plenty. I also have a pretty hardcore workout routine with a full power rack, bench set with lat attachemnt, dumbbells, and various other free weights in the comfort of my home. This is a huge benefit because I do not waste time driving to the gym which means that I have more time to lift and post!

jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jheldt33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like supplements a lot, not only for general health and wellness but other reasons too.

-Special achievements or awards in either fitness competitions, sporting events, or similar activities?
    I train in high intensity weight training, and I've trained in martial arts since I was 13

-Experience with the supplement industry (sponsored logs run, sponsored product reviews, supplements taken)?
    I've taken and tried a lot, I also used to run an online supplement store as well so I'm good with marketing and promotion.

Nope

-Hours available daily to post content on the forums?
    A few hours I think

I'm a good writer, good at promotion, good sense of humor too

-When would you be available to begin? ASAP

vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vapedup247 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by vapedup247 View Post
    -Why are you interested in becoming a company rep? I am interested in becoming a rep because I believe that I would be a huge asset to any company because of my marketing and advertising skills along with my determination to get fit and workout. I own a design and printing business that has done many campaigns for people in the workout industry and I know exactly what it takes to bring business to your company. I also am able to leave very detailed reviews that are very informative as well as interesting.

I do not have any special awards in this industry because I am 23 and haven't really had much time to attend any events with my college schedule as well as my work schedule

I haven't done a sponsored log run only because I have not been granted the opportunity yet but I hope to soon, I have left product reviews for a few free samples that I have received and have refered many local friends to use the same supplements that I use. I have taken a wide variety of supplements including protein, creatine, bcaas, pre workouts, and various other ones. Currently I am taking Hydro-Whey, MuscleTechs Amino build Bccaas, and also Blue Star Power XD

No

8-430(During my office hours) Mon-Friday, Weekend I am free

I have common sense, ambition, dedication, and a lot of knowledge about fitness. Also my marketing and advertising background helps me out a lot because I am use to building brands and campaigning them. Supplements are expensive for me right now so its a blessing whenever I am able to afford them, a discount or free supps in exchange to be a rep would be amazing. The benefits of having me on your team are plenty. I also have a pretty hardcore workout routine with a full power rack, bench set with lat attachemnt, dumbbells, and various other free weights in the comfort of my home. This is a huge benefit because I do not waste time driving to the gym which means that I have more time to lift and post!

2 month bump!
    FOLLOW BIO-GROW LOG - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174278071&p=1509311051#post1509311051

"COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

#ISYMFS

Not a Bandwagon Type of Guy, Ingredients Should Sell Supps Instead Of Budgets and Forum Bromance

schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000) schneppy07 is just really nice. (+1000)

Looking for a brand I can help promote and become a larger part of a well known company. To were I can help others become one step closer to reaching there health and fitness goals.

PRO natural bodybuilder 2016
    5th place HOA MENS pro BB
    Nationally qualified BB
    17+ BB shows
    6 years of Rep experience

6 years of rep experience

Yes, just left the company I was with after 6 years to see what is out there. No rush. Just looking to see what's available.

Typically would post in the early mornings or later in the day.

I feel as though I talk the talk and walk the walk. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me and we can even arrange a phone call if needed!

Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Violettt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HIT Supplements is looking for a new supplement rep to join the team. This individual not only will be assisting in running promos/giveaways but also be able to do graphic design (create a couple images a month for us that we can use on social media).

PM me for more info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=172140863
    ~Team Dymatize~

bodybuilding.com/store/dym/dym.htm
    instagram.com/dymatize
    ********.com/dymatize
    twitter.com/dymatize

PERFECTING ATHLETIC NUTRITION

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the
    official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

IG: sarahvyx

Originally Posted by Violettt View Post
    HIT Supplements is looking for a new supplement rep to join the team. This individual not only will be assisting in running promos/giveaways but also be able to do graphic design (create a couple images a month for us that we can use on social media).

PM me for more info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=172140863
    pm'd!
    FOLLOW BIO-GROW LOG - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174278071&p=1509311051#post1509311051

"COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW"

#ISYMFS

Not a Bandwagon Type of Guy, Ingredients Should Sell Supps Instead Of Budgets and Forum Bromance