Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 33 73 81 82 83 84 85 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,490 of 2967
    theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAShole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    Right, you don't absolutely NEED 100+ articles
    I just personally use that as a benchmark and it's worked pretty well for me

and its always nice when a user comes to your site and he/she has more material to read and more reason to stay on your site longer
    Could not agree more man, I was just saying at the same time you can be taking other steps apart from the big G to get people "in" my site I am working on is not getting any sniff of google until over 50 articles but I think I have 100ish already planned. So I can write em out and post one a day for a while and then work on the getting the name out. Or should I say setting up all the places ready to get the word out.

OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) OnedayHEHE is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Always wanted to start site, I just need to think of something clever and interesting to make it big.

we all gonna make it brahs

rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can I get some examples of some niche websites for some reps?

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theAShole View Post
    Theme looks fine to me, I guess I just prefer your background to be a colour rather than that tiled stuff, thats personal though brah. Simple is good though I think.
    Ah you mean the ACTUAL background? What you suggest? Just a plain grey color?

I dont know how impressive that is in total honesty but if it is then you should find a way to get that on the page where people can see, Hi my name is Thomas "izzy" second name (lol) a competative and passionate powerlifter who wants to share blah bah blah, if y ou have any friend in the biz, judges, competitors, professionals then isnt that a great thing for your site????
    My name is fukking confusing. Full name = Israel Thomas Narvaez. (Most) everyone calls me Tom though because my dad's name is Israel, too (he has no middle name so I'm not a junior). As I've grown up, I'd rather be called by my real name, but everyone has been slow to accept this after calling me Tom/Tommy since Iwas born.

To be 100% honest, my total isn't THAT impressive. Say you have four categories: 1, 2, 3, 4. 4 is elite. Pro level. I'm at the bare minimum to be in Cat 3 with my lifting right now. However, I've recently lost 40lbs+. If I get down to the 165lbs category, my numbers put me at a nationally competitive/somewhat internationally competitive level. When that happens, I'll promote my own abilities more. Right now, I'm relying on being able to present high quality, useful info rather than saying "look at my credentials, brah".

I have a ton of friends in the PL community including some people with contacts to all the biggest name lifters out there. I'm just trying to get my site to a decent level before I ask them to start helping me. I feel like once I get my logo up and flesh out all my social media profiles, I'll be ready to start promoting. Probably should get more than 8 articles on there too. Like you, I've just been putting up one per day even though I have 30+ written at this point (they all need editting, pics, vids).

Your point about conveying my passion for the sport as soon as people land on my page really resonates with me. Anyone have any suggestions for that? Maybe I should change my image slider to focus on my "about" pages?
    www.PowerliftingToWin.com

genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000) genesisGin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IzzyT View Post
    Ah you mean the ACTUAL background? What you suggest? Just a plain grey color?

My name is fukking confusing. Full name = Israel Thomas Narvaez. (Most) everyone calls me Tom though because my dad's name is Israel, too (he has no middle name so I'm not a junior). As I've grown up, I'd rather be called by my real name, but everyone has been slow to accept this after calling me Tom/Tommy since Iwas born.

To be 100% honest, my total isn't THAT impressive. Say you have four categories: 1, 2, 3, 4. 4 is elite. Pro level. I'm at the bare minimum to be in Cat 3 with my lifting right now. However, I've recently lost 40lbs+. If I get down to the 165lbs category, my numbers put me at a nationally competitive/somewhat internationally competitive level. When that happens, I'll promote my own abilities more. Right now, I'm relying on being able to present high quality, useful info rather than saying "look at my credentials, brah".

I have a ton of friends in the PL community including some people with contacts to all the biggest name lifters out there. I'm just trying to get my site to a decent level before I ask them to start helping me. I feel like once I get my logo up and flesh out all my social media profiles, I'll be ready to start promoting. Probably should get more than 8 articles on there too. Like you, I've just been putting up one per day even though I have 30+ written at this point (they all need editting, pics, vids).

Your point about conveying my passion for the sport as soon as people land on my page really resonates with me. Anyone have any suggestions for that? Maybe I should change my image slider to focus on my "about" pages?
    You're using terrible examples to base the aesthetics of your site brah. USAPowerlifting looks like a site from 2004. Lift.net is no different either.

Search for an aesthetic theme/template and base your color scheme around that. A good example is www.SimplyShredded.com.

And are you going for a blog or magazine? I see no authors on any of your articles, there are no credentials behind it; so why should anyone listen to the information and advice posted on that website? If it were a magazine site, and you had someone like Chad Smith or Dan Green as your authors writing the articles, I would digest the reading on your website like the gospel.

If you aren't going for a magazine site where you have others write for you, then consider making it a blog about the passion of powerlifting. However, I would hope that you compete yourself and have at least some decent competitive lifts so your readers would take you seriously.

Good luck.

MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lesportifs View Post
    Sorry to call you out brah but he (moosecakes4all) is right !

The backlinks you sell is chit and most sites will get blacklisted from Google after buying links from grandmaseo. It can be blacklisted rapidly or just when the next Google Penguin will be launched.

Let me look closely at the offers you sell :

$20 for 250 links, $40 for 500 links, $80 for 1000 links.

- At these rates, your "workers" but be automated bots posting "masterpin" content.
    - All links 2.0 you talk about is "social posts". Wtf is this chit ? ******** messages ? It means almost nothing to SEO : content of messages is crap and links are in nofollow mostly.

Real SEO is not that at all.

Again, I'm sorry to you call you out but I needed to do it since you're wrong and I don't want any business shut down because of your poor services.
    LMFAO youre a goddamn idiot and you're brainwashed by google

why do you think you know what youre talking about when in reality you have no ****in clue?

ive made $300+ a day online.. how much do you make? pls go. i bet you're one of those dumb ****s who just reads a **** load of **** then regurgitates it so people think you know what youre talking about

its a mix of dofollow and nofollow u goddamn idiot. do u even know what nofollow/dofolow means lmao? do u even know what web 2.0's are? holy ****. web 2.0s are made for your tier 1. theyre powerful as fuk because they are hosted on high pr websites. jesus do you even know anything.. holy fuk my jimmies

AND with grandmaseo you get a bunch of link diversity. with LSI keywords, generic text, naked url. so its not spammy, it looks natural as **** to the "ALL KNOWING GOD GOOGLE". get googles cock out of your ass before you try to talk like you know something

lmfao at "real seo"

dumb ******* ive ranked a site #1 with 3000 searches a month only using an automated bot. GSA SER. YOURE RETARDED. BRB make $30+ a day with that site

my jimmies are so fuking rustled right now. holy fuk. did you just come from warrior forum or some ****? kill yourslef idiot

why are you so stupid
    Last edited by MYNAMEISOBI; 02-04-2014 at 02:46 PM.

lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesportifs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^ (MYNAMEISOBI)

I know you won't believe me but I worked for ServiceMagic, now known as HomeAdvisor. This is where I learned mainly my SEO knowledges.

I make 6 figure a year as civil engineer + around $2-3k/month with a niche site. I don't work in the SEO anymore because I want to invest in my own business, not pass time developing business of others.

I know what is nofollow/dofollow and social posts (********, twitter, google plus or digg likes what ever you talk about social networks or forums) is pretty much all nofollow.
    I don't listen to Google bullchit and I know that nofollow links are important in some ways. It help having a natural link profile and it's perfect to get brand etc. links.

By looking at all the sites here in this misc thread, I can tell that the sites are mostly new (I assume almost no links for all of them). Buying a package of 250-500-1000 links can be shady to Google in that specific case.

When you have thousands or millions of backlinks, adding 250 links will have a little impact, no way to get a manual penalty there.

You see my point. I don't want to shutdown your business, just warn miscers with new sites that they should really know everything before buying links like that.

MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000) MYNAMEISOBI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lesportifs View Post
    ^^ (MYNAMEISOBI)

I know you won't believe me but I worked for ServiceMagic, now known as HomeAdvisor. This is where I learned mainly my SEO knowledges.

I make 6 figure a year as civil engineer + around $2-3k/month with a niche site. I don't work in the SEO anymore because I want to invest in my own business, not pass time developing business of others.

I know what is nofollow/dofollow and social posts (********, twitter, google plus or digg likes what ever you talk about social networks or forums) is pretty much all nofollow.
    I don't listen to Google bullchit and I know that nofollow links are important in some ways. It help having a natural link profile and it's perfect to get brand etc. links.

By looking at all the sites here in this misc thread, I can tell that the sites are mostly new (I assume almost no links for all of them). Buying a package of 250-500-1000 links can be shady to Google in that specific case.

When you have thousands or millions of backlinks, adding 250 links will have a little impact, no way to get a manual penalty there.

You see my point. I don't want to shutdown your business, just warn miscers with new sites that they should really know everything before buying links like that.
    no. web 2.0 social posts are sites like wordpress, tumblr... bascially high PR blog sites. what you're talking about are social signals.

if you confuse these two you know nothing about seo, sorry.

lmao all links (web 2.0s, social signals, blog comments, social bookmarks, wikilinks) dont carry the same link juice. web 2.0s are powerful as ****. which is why people use them for their tier 1. look at the reviews on my site. holy **** youre so fuking retarded or youre trolling me

smh

cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cashinout has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MYNAMEISOBI View Post
    no. web 2.0 social posts are sites like wordpress, tumblr... bascially high PR blog sites. what you're talking about are social signals.

lmao all links (web 2.0s, social signals, blog comments, social bookmarks, wikilinks) dont carry the same link juice. web 2.0s are powerful as ****. which is why people use them for their tier 1. look at the reviews on my site. holy **** youre so fuking retarded or youre trolling me

smh
    to be fair, people who don't even know what a link push is have no business buying ANY links

buying links before you fully understand SEO is pretty risky

Originally Posted by cashinout View Post
    to be fair, people who don't even know what a link push is have no business buying ANY links

buying links before you fully understand SEO is pretty risky
    yeah thats true

Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erickishere is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by IzzyT View Post
    How long did it take you guys to start getting found in search engines?

I've been getting 50-90 visitors per day so far, but nearly 100% of them are from email subscribers and people who see my signature on forums.
    Start incorporating social media to drive traffic to your site brah

Make a ******** fan page, start commenting on powerlifting pages
    Make a twitter account, start following big powerlifting account FOLLOWERS <--- Not the account but their followers.

Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000) Ourea is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Those of you who have a fitness blog PM me, I may have something good for you.

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LMFAO youre a goddamn idiot and you're brainwashed by google

why do you think you know what youre talking about when in reality you have no ****in clue?

ive made $300+ a day online.. how much do you make? pls go. i bet you're one of those dumb ****s who just reads a **** load of **** then regurgitates it so people think you know what youre talking about

its a mix of dofollow and nofollow u goddamn idiot. do u even know what nofollow/dofolow means lmao? do u even know what web 2.0's are? holy ****. web 2.0s are made for your tier 1. theyre powerful as fuk because they are hosted on high pr websites. jesus do you even know anything.. holy fuk my jimmies

AND with grandmaseo you get a bunch of link diversity. with LSI keywords, generic text, naked url. so its not spammy, it looks natural as **** to the "ALL KNOWING GOD GOOGLE". get googles cock out of your ass before you try to talk like you know something

lmfao at "real seo"

dumb ******* ive ranked a site #1 with 3000 searches a month only using an automated bot. GSA SER. YOURE RETARDED. BRB make $30+ a day with that site

my jimmies are so fuking rustled right now. holy fuk. did you just come from warrior forum or some ****? kill yourslef idiot

why are you so stupid
    "ive made $300+ a day online"

Some of us make quite a bit more than that every damn day. Quit bragging, you ain't special.

I think you are missing the point. No one doubts the value of links from high PR websites, but the practice of paying for links is against Google TOS and will result in a penalty if you are caught (very possible if you recycle the same websites). That said, the other issue for dispute here is whether or not you are even capable of delivering quality links instead of garbage. A link from a page on a PR5 domain that has 1,000 external links on it is damn near worthless.

Now, unless you are simply brokering SAPE links then I believe you are full of **** and provide zero value. You say web 2.0s... so are you sending tweets from 1k different twitter accts with links in them? Are you spamming photos on pinterest? You're right about them being powerful, but not in the quantities you sell.

This is powerful:

25 links are not.

You're doing a rather good job of undermining your own business with your posting habits. Keep it up.

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

smh
    You're misinformed.

Web 2.0 is defined as user generated content. This differs from web 1.0 where the publisher would provide the content. Web 2.0s include ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Blogs, etc. You're mistake is believing that Google categorizes a website as web 1.0 or 2.0 - that is wrong.

"Social signals" is a phrase that was coined long after SEOs new that links from social networks provided value.

Here's a test for you, the "seo expert". I have a page with a page authority of 79 and a domain authority of 54. This page has 77 internal links and 4 do follow external links on it. One of those external link is a link to your site. How much "link juice" is passed to your site?

This is a pretty easy question for anyone who actually knows their ****.
    Last edited by pbnugget; 02-04-2014 at 08:59 PM.

AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000) AlainnNeart is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone actually making part-time job amounts of money off of this? I hate working at a retail store. Would rather just sit at my computer and make my own website to get money.

Brb go to the cottage in summer on weekends, bring macbook, work.

SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SwampDog35 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Quick question, If you lost your A$$ like I did trying to get 2 websites going last year, Could you deduct that on your taxes? Like (Hosting,domain costs, logo design, etc)? I'm about to embark on my taxes and would love to have that as an deduction. Just wondering.
    ~ ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE ~
    ~ Misc Firearms Crew ~
    ~ PC Master Race Crew ~

IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IzzyT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by genesisGin View Post
    You're using terrible examples to base the aesthetics of your site brah. USAPowerlifting looks like a site from 2004. Lift.net is no different either.

Search for an aesthetic theme/template and base your color scheme around that. A good example is www.SimplyShredded.com.

And are you going for a blog or magazine? I see no authors on any of your articles, there are no credentials behind it; so why should anyone listen to the information and advice posted on that website? If it were a magazine site, and you had someone like Chad Smith or Dan Green as your authors writing the articles, I would digest the reading on your website like the gospel.

If you aren't going for a magazine site where you have others write for you, then consider making it a blog about the passion of powerlifting. However, I would hope that you compete yourself and have at least some decent competitive lifts so your readers would take you seriously.

Good luck.
    Thanks for the feedback, man.

The reality is that I do not yet have the credentials of a guy like, say, Dan Green. However, what I do have that a lot of those guys seemingly don't is a solid understanding of biomechanics, physics, nutritional sciences, and, in general, science-based information regarding training. I have the all the respect in the world for Dan Green and guys like him, but a lot of these guys do not write good training articles. Powerlifting is a lot like bodybuilding was a decade ago. Everyone just listens to the biggest (strongest) guy and takes his advice to heart without critically examining any of it. The truth is that a lot of powerlifting information is straight bro science. If you have good genetics, and you take enough tren, it doesn't matter what you do.

It may be naive, but I believe that, above all else, high quality content will win out. If I do a good enough job on the articles, videos, etc. people will spread them. Just for example, I received 100+ visitors today and my bounce rate was Meanwhile, Google doesn't really care about your credentials and a lot of the top powerlifters/strength athletes don't know **** about SEO. I am obsessed with powerlifting. I know the ins and outs of the sport. I know the top level guys who take a science based approach and I know the ones who just lift heavy stuff. I feel like I can combine my own ability to write, my connections to a few top level guys in the sport, and some articles from a few choice contributors and provide more value than I could just commissioning anyone who is strong enough and down to do it.

idklol.jpeg Wish me luck

Originally Posted by Erickishere View Post
    Start incorporating social media to drive traffic to your site brah

Make a ******** fan page, start commenting on powerlifting pages
    Make a twitter account, start following big powerlifting account FOLLOWERS <--- Not the account but their followers.
    Yep, for sure. Definitely getting on this, ASAP. I just have to finish creating the branding material for my social media pages. I gotta make a few icons/logos and it should be good to go. I'd also like to get a bit more content on there before I ask my buddies to help spread the word.

Originally Posted by SwampDog35 View Post
    Quick question, If you lost your A$$ like I did trying to get 2 websites going last year, Could you deduct that on your taxes? Like (Hosting,domain costs, logo design, etc)? I'm about to embark on my taxes and would love to have that as an deduction. Just wondering.
    It depends, bro. You'll have to ask an accountant. If you set-up an actual LLC then, yes, definitely. I'm not sure of the laws for individuals, though.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm going to give you a free idea because i don't see anyone else talking about it. This will likely be a 'short term' thing. I put parenthesis around it because short term is relevant.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?se...ent&id=9420862

That is the announcement of a fight between DMX and George Zimmerman. This is going to be a massive polarizing event.

If you want to make some money, go get www.dmxvsgz.com or dmxfightsgz.com or something similar

http://www.offervault.com/affiliate-...-gift-card-us/
    $1000 visa gift card if you submit email, or get one of the many ipad, iphone offers that are similar. Make up a simple html site

WHO WILL WIN?!?

DMX [ ] or George Zimmeman [ ]
    Pick 1 and receive free $1000 Visa Card.

when they pick one, it sends them to 1 of 2 pages. Either
    gz.html which has a graphic showing votes for George are slightly leading

or dmx.html which has a graphic of dmx slightly leading.

These can be static graphics. You're not actually gathering votes and give a **** about who wins this 'battle'.
    and the link for free $1000 visa card for the 'price' of their email.

You get 1.75 per email

RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RocketsFan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post

You get 1.75 per email
    the email have to be legit, no?
    When I am green again I will rep the following gentlemen:
    MyLastSerenade, Mises, Legendsneverdie, Bulging_Biceps, TheCokeBaron

In the mean time, my children and their children will sing songs about you guys.

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RocketsFan View Post
    the email have to be legit, no?
    i would say yes.

You can probably throw $50 in adwords with the keywords of zimmerman, dmx, george zimmerman, zimmerman vs dmx and pull in a ton of traffic. adwords keyword analysis shows that these words have trending traffic and practically 0 competition. It would take nothing right now to dominate those keywords

Made my first money on adsense today.

we all gonna make it brahs

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    i would say yes.

You can probably throw $50 in adwords with the keywords of zimmerman, dmx, george zimmerman, zimmerman vs dmx and pull in a ton of traffic. adwords keyword analysis shows that these words have trending traffic and practically 0 competition. It would take nothing right now to dominate those keywords
    you wouldn't be able to use a site like that for adwords, no way they would approve it.

deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    you wouldn't be able to use a site like that for adwords, no way they would approve it.
    Lulz, considering I was allowed to use AdWords for my porn website, I wouldn't say so. Maybe it's not the same with everyone, but from my experience with Google, money talks. They will bend and break, especially if you're someone who is willing to dish out thousands in advertising with them.

Originally Posted by Bulkytheboot View Post
    no reason adwords would care one way or the other

Originally Posted by deerdiary View Post
    Lulz, considering I was allowed to use AdWords for my porn website, I wouldn't say so. Maybe it's not the same with everyone, but from my experience with Google, money talks. They will bend and break, especially if you're someone who is willing to dish out thousands in advertising with them.
    this is false.

Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000) Bulkytheboot is just really nice. (+1000)
    no reason adwords would care one way or the other
    They shouldn't, but they do. They banned those kind of survey CPA sites a long time ago.

This is probably a dumb question, but how long / how many articles does it take for Google to start finding you for long tail keywords etc? I'm guessing it could be anywhere from almost instantly to never depending on the keywords. In that case, it'd be cool to hear some first hand experience or anecdotes on the subject.

rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rc_p90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do you check how much traffic your website is getting?

Also, when naming my new posts am I looking to place "hot" keywords in the title, or was that just for the name of my website?

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rc_p90 View Post
    How do you check how much traffic your website is getting?

Also, when naming my new posts am I looking to place "hot" keywords in the title, or was that just for the name of my website?
    Google Analytics son. Get it.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) deerdiary is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pbnugget View Post
    this is false.
    Not sure if srs. I advertised my adult website on AdWords. Period. I believed you couldn't advertise porn/adult type websites, but if you have sufficient money, they will take it. They even offer you a personalized expert to do all the advertising chit for you. This is an email I received before I started advertising: