Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2967
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ TheBoyBoyJesse's Avatar
    TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheBoyBoyJesse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey brahs I'm 16 am I too young to do this?
    It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop. — Dieter F. Uchtdorf
    Sub/Comment getting back on my grind http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159804001&p=1202030461#post1202030461

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CarlitosBX View Post
    OP here are a couple of small things not cover on the clickbank article. When signing up has 2 options Vendors and Affiliates. Since I don't have a product to offer I am going under Affiliates right? But now do I go on "I have an established audience" or " I'm a new affiliate?

I am assuming in this case I would benefit from boths right?

Would this be a good one?
    1) Yes you already have an established audience. They are trying to get you to purchase a website through them by saying you don't already have an audience.
    2) That one looks nice. Decent gravity. You an promote more than one clickbank product. I need to update that article with a section showing what to do after you select your CB product. I don't know why I didn't include that.

Originally Posted by TheBoyBoyJesse View Post
    Hey brahs I'm 16 am I too young to do this?
    Nope. Never too young. I actually made some websites at your age. DIYontheweb.com is made by a miscer here when he was 16 IIRC.
    Stop talking about CEO'ing 10k/day and start trying to CEO 10k/day.
    The how-to guide and journey to start in Internet Marketing / Niche Website Creation is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155399353

Executive Culinary OG ChefPhalBignuts's Avatar
    ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChefPhalBignuts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In! I did all of what's in this thread in the span of maybe 3 hours the past 2 mornings and last night. Starting backlinks now, what do you guys think?

http://easyhealthylunches.com/

The layout and plainness will be taken care of within the next 2 days... being an actual chef, I literally have only 45-90 minutes a day to actually sit and do something non-work related

*edit* the welcome post and about were made last night at about 1am just to test it out. They're definitely not staying lol
    *Chefbrah Crew*

Dallas
    Cowboys

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SEOCEO View Post
    Lawl. What a depressing post.

Show me any proof of Hostgator scamming their affiliates for you specifically.

That's like saying Paypal have frozen people's funds and never returned their money so never use them, yet failing to add others are banking millions each month through the service.

I joined this thread on page 38. My site averages 4,000 visitors per day. Considering 4 different people posted in this thread since my last post, that would make up 0.1% of my daily traffic.

Try again?
    Strong situational analysis bro.

You've intrigued me, so I actually went and looked into your claim for the #4 rank on the query "viral marketing." You're actually #6 (image results are #5).

Digged deeper into your claim about not having the word on the page, well no ****. Looked up your link profile... jesus h christ you're an amateur. I've attached it here as a compressed CSV for everyone to check out, but ****ing lol at the footer links from all of your other web properties. Strong long-term seo strategy.

https://www.google.com/search?q="viperproof+by+viperchill"

Also looked up your GA codes and found your affiliate sites (strong landing pages brah).

A message to everyone in this thread, this guy is selling snake oil. We all do it to some degree, but he is trying to sell it to you. It's pretty clear from his link profile that he preys on those looking to get their feet wet with internet marketing.

I foresee a manual penalty in your future.
    Attached Files

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone care to help an idiot out? OK so I have created an account of hostgator and also registered a domain name with them at the same time. I have done the wordpress quick install, but right now I can't do anything as trying to access my wp-admin says webpage unavailable or does not exist.

Is this just a case of needed to wait 24 hours or so for them to make my domain live etc. Name servers info on my c-panel matches the info given in my welcome email, does that mean I don't need to mess around with dns etc and that as I got the domain through hostgator they have taken care of all that jazz for me? To sum up, do I just need to wait (signed up about 3 hours ago).

Thanks fellas.
    Original board member since 1999

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well damn looks like PBNUGGET on dat dere SEO detective time

Couldn't see the file im mobile but I hate to see an outsider coming in to laugh at the misc on the way to the bank
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP I read the email marketing step and was wondering, is it possible to use mail chimp just to build a decent list. Then transfer that list to aweber?

I would use a pop up plug in and lock content on 2 major categories that will provide very rich content that my readers wouldn't mind entering name and email for free information.

I feel like this method would also save me time and money from creating ebooks.

While also being aware of pros and cons from both providers.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So I created my buffer site...and did what you said. Pinged stuff.

Not sure where to go from here?
    Do I continue posting new stuff on both my buffer site and niche site?
    Should I ping my niche sites webpages too?

I don't understand. When will my website be on page 1 of google!
    M.S. Exercise Physiology - Powerlifter - Strength and Conditioning Coach - Personal Trainer
    Current goals: Bench 400, Squat 545, Deadlift 550

Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OK so my fear that held me back from starting a site has come true, my inability to create a site! Been at it for about 5 hours straight and no closer to getting a nice looking site up than when I started. Really not getting on with wordpress, not finding it customisable enough. I want an incredibly simple site. Nothing more than my logo at the top, blog and social media further down the home page, then a couple of other pages (about me, contact, services). Any ideas? Even open to paying someone to put this together for me. I've got all my text written out and ready to go, just need to set up a frame to fill it.

Originally Posted by Dan101 View Post
    OK so my fear that held me back from starting a site has come true, my inability to create a site! Been at it for about 5 hours straight and no closer to getting a nice looking site up than when I started. Really not getting on with wordpress, not finding it customisable enough. I want an incredibly simple site. Nothing more than my logo at the top, blog and social media further down the home page, then a couple of other pages (about me, contact, services). Any ideas? Even open to paying someone to put this together for me. I've got all my text written out and ready to go, just need to set up a frame to fill it.
    Brah it toom me a fuking year to get used to mine. I bought mine and there are still a couple of things I dont understand but I at least have the main things running. Is going to take time, youtube that chit I can't recall how many I got discouraged for the same reason. What theme you using?

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Originally Posted by moose45 View Post

ni66a that chit ain't going to be pr1 in Google overnight lol lettuce be real tea here.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Brah it toom me a fuking year to get used to mine. I bought mine and there are still a couple of things I dont understand but I at least have the main things running. Is going to take time, youtube that chit I can't recall how many I got discouraged for the same reason. What theme you using?
    Thanks for the response bro. So you'll know exactly what I mean when I say I have my vision in my head, but I just can't seem to get it to come up on the screen. I wish there was a way you could just have a blank canvass and drag everything to exactly where you want it. For now I've just been playing with the free templates on the hostgator wordpress quick install...they are AWFUL. What they have shown me though has gotten me worried that I spend money on a nice looking template on themeforest and then not allowed to customise and edit certain areas. Do you have any suggestions for a theme along the lines of what I'm looking for?

briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) briiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the response bro. So you'll know exactly what I mean when I say I have my vision in my head, but I just can't seem to get it to come up on the screen. I wish there was a way you could just have a blank canvass and drag everything to exactly where you want it. For now I've just been playing with the free templates on the hostgator wordpress quick install...they are AWFUL. What they have shown me though has gotten me worried that I spend money on a nice looking template on themeforest and then not allowed to customise and edit certain areas. Do you have any suggestions for a theme along the lines of what I'm looking for?
    There is such a thing. It's called Headway Theme.

http://headwaythemes.com/

If you want a nice looking site, you're going to have to pay for a premium theme, or pay a web developer to customize one for you.

Look around the internet and you can get the premium themes for free too (at your own risk, might have malicious code within them)

I know those feels brah some of these guys spend more than a day searching for a theme srs. I spend 2 days and paid 45 im satisfied. Go to themeforest and search brah something that suits you. Check for a good author support as well.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500) atrent is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hctap View Post
    Interested and IN
    This

Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How long do you give a specific website before you consider it a 'failure'? I've had mine up for just over a month now and I've only had 40 views. I have some long tail keywords on the second page of google but only about 70 friends on twitter. I started this up mainly to get a feel for AM because I was having a tough time coming up with a niche. I basically yolo'd and went with this niche. I'm not giving up by any means but just don't want to waste anymore time with this particular site if seems to not have a great following.

Originally Posted by atrent View Post
    This
    Where in Marietta you at?

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going to be buying a heatpress soon. Having my own clothing brand has always been a dream of mine. Even though I don't know **** about the shirt business or ecommerce I'm going to treat this next year has a way to learn both while making some money. Gonna be using wordpress along with this thread as my guide until I take graphic design and computer science classes next spring. Thanks for all the help OP. reps for life.
    HTC

Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benomatic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, reporting back with new updates to my site "esocentral(dot)com" it's almost at full completion.

What I'd like to share with a lot of the newer people coming into this is that if you have a highly competitive key word or phrase and you're not ranked in the first couple of pages, using whitehat SEO to get in the first page is going to take a LONG time and ALOT of work. In specifically i'm talking about back linking. Creating first tier back links does take a while. Even for the fastest people it might take an hour at minimum to create a high quality first tier. Now if you look at a lot of the top sites in highly competitive keywords you'll see they might have 10k back links or even more. They most likely have at least 500 first tier links and by conventional methods that would take a minimum of 500 hours to make all by yourself. I don't want to fully endorse blackhat methods but on sites like "blackhatworld(dot)com" they have marketplace for back linking. People sell a back linking service that automates the process of making high quality back links and for around 30 dollars a month you can get 5 high quality first tier links and 200 second tier links a day. A lot of the people in those forums make a living through affiliate marketing and e-commerce and have threads similar to this one.

Just thought I'd let some of the newer website miscer in on this. Don't be discouraged, just know that you should research and consider all of your options and make some of your own choices as well as following this guide in this forum to the letter.

Originally Posted by idno View Post
    Going to be buying a heatpress soon. Having my own clothing brand has always been a dream of mine. Even though I don't know **** about the shirt business or ecommerce I'm going to treat this next year has a way to learn both while making some money. Gonna be using wordpress along with this thread as my guide until I take graphic design and computer science classes next spring. Thanks for all the help OP. reps for life.
    The heatpress From where? How much?

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rudem3 View Post
    How long do you give a specific website before you consider it a 'failure'? I've had mine up for just over a month now and I've only had 40 views. I have some long tail keywords on the second page of google but only about 70 friends on twitter. I started this up mainly to get a feel for AM because I was having a tough time coming up with a niche. I basically yolo'd and went with this niche. I'm not giving up by any means but just don't want to waste anymore time with this particular site if seems to not have a great following.
    Type your website address here and we can give you some pointers on your site. A few of us already shared ours so don't feel like you are losing something by revealing your niche.
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

Whoever posted what that site worth link. Last night I was playing with it and mine is worth as of now about $168 im getting about 100 unique visitors a day.

My site was dead for like a year with no valuable content. The content I have so far in a week im now getting 100 visitors a day.

How does that site come up with that $168 value number?

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ryoja has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How much have you guys made so far after reading this?

Originally Posted by ryoja View Post

Ordering my GTR as we speak

Not srs soon.. lol

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ryoja View Post
    not much, but it's still early days.
    PSN: e_m_a91
    *Traditional Wet Shaving Crew*

*Salvadoreno Blood with an Australian Heart Crew*
    *Viva El Salvador!*

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moose45 View Post

Yeah I have to finish the tier 1 and tier 2 set up part. It'll asnwer your question for you.

I went ahead and posted the article because its a lot of information as is. I didn't expect someone to be ready for more so quickly lol
    The how-to guide and journey to start in Internet Marketing / Niche Website Creation is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155399353

OP I read the email marketing step and was wondering, is it possible to use mail chimp just to build a decent list. Then transfer that list to aweber?

I would use a pop up plug in and lock content on 2 major categories that will provide very rich content that my readers wouldn't mind entering name and email for free information.

I feel like this method would also save me time and money from creating ebooks.

While also being aware of pros and cons from both providers.
    Bump

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm thinking about selling one of my sites. What do you think this would be worth as a "turn key business"

PR3 Wordpress Blog, a little over a year old - Traffic is averaging about 20k a month of quality traffic.
    Very active ******** "personal" that is all about the business. Nothing about me personally at all. 5000 friends and a line of about 300 to be friends
    A second ******** business page for runover that has 233 likes, grows about 10 a day
    Twitter with 853 followers
    Active email with 680 double-opt in verified members. Gains about 5-6 a day avg.
    I have over 10,000 pieces of content
    Very active niche.
    Affiliates pull in about $350-500/mo, adsense pulls in around $200/mo, various little extras like clickbank range between $200/$400.

I have observed that with very little effort, it's not hard to push this site to a steady $2k a month, but it does require regular attention and effort and I've already got 3 others that I'm juggling and I'm about to start classes again. If i don't pay any attention to it at all it will sit there and churn out $150-$200 a month on its own, so its not really eating anything.

Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    I'm thinking about selling one of my sites. What do you think this would be worth as a "turn key business"

PR3 Wordpress Blog, a little over a year old - Traffic is averaging about 20k a month of quality traffic.
    Very active ******** "personal" that is all about the business. Nothing about me personally at all. 5000 friends and a line of about 300 to be friends
    A second ******** business page for runover that has 233 likes, grows about 10 a day
    Twitter with 853 followers
    Active email with 680 double-opt in verified members. Gains about 5-6 a day avg.
    I have over 10,000 pieces of content
    Very active niche.
    Affiliates pull in about $350-500/mo, adsense pulls in around $200/mo, various little extras like clickbank range between $200/$400.

I have observed that with very little effort, it's not hard to push this site to a steady $2k a month, but it does require regular attention and effort and I've already got 3 others that I'm juggling and I'm about to start classes again. If i don't pay any attention to it at all it will sit there and churn out $150-$200 a month on its own, so its not really eating anything.
    From what I understand, the worth of the site is anywhere between 6 to 12 times the average monthly of the site. So, if you can get an average of 1000 a month, the site is worth anywhere between $6,000-12,000. You have to judge whether you want the guaranteed six to twelve month salary in return for a loss of passive income.

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The heatpress From where? How much?
    heatpressnation. for $200.
    HTC