Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 2967
    seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crease1234 View Post
    [imtp://whitsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/okay-meme-face.jpg[/img]

Disclosure: the author claims no ownership of the above image
    play it safe crease and take your own photos or use photos under a creative commons license.

also, you can use tineye to find the original source of an image to double check.
    PSN: e_m_a91
    *Traditional Wet Shaving Crew*

*Salvadoreno Blood with an Australian Heart Crew*
    *Viva El Salvador!*

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Four to five articles should be up by the end of this weekend. Step 7 asap, Step 8 by weekend, one or two motivational articles, and an article on my website I just bought from Godaddy auction earlier this week (as we speak, it is #7 in Google for the primary keyword -- it used to be #1 before domain expired).

I'm non stop working on step 7 as we speak to finish it tonight. Will not rest/post til it's done.
    Stop talking about CEO'ing 10k/day and start trying to CEO 10k/day.
    The how-to guide and journey to start in Internet Marketing / Niche Website Creation is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155399353

SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Endgame View Post
    There is misinformation in this thread. Some of you can be harmed by it, so I am contributing to fix any issues and to genuinely try and protect other miscers. I gain nothing from this and I don't have any referral links and am not plugging any website like the OP.

First of all, suffice it to say, you won't make money from this. At least, you won't make any appreciable sum of money worth bragging about, definitely not $10,000/day. Another thing that is a big issue is tons of people have AdBlockers up. This kills your AdSense code. You don't get money from ads this way. The number of "blocker" users is increasing by the day. NickyCakes made $10,000/day, and it was through CPA. 99% of people going into CPA will fail. I am making money off of it for now, but I don't guarantee it will continue. I once made money doing what the OP did, teaching people about affiliate marketing so that they will click on my ads, opt-in to my AWeber email marketing list, use my affiliate link to sign up for hosting so that I made a cut, etc. I've stopped. I don't see the point in profiting off miscers. I truly want to offer advice to help. If you look at my join date and rep power, a lot of miscers have thanked me over the years already as I genuinely want to contribute to help, serve, and protect. Read my signatures as well, they are all on site bodybuilding.com threads to help with no referral codes or anything like that where I get kick-backs.

If you join the affiliate program with HostGator, you can make $50/sale. Be careful however, this affiliate program has issues. So if you continue to use the OP's coupon code which is an affiliate code you will make the OP money. Ask yourself this: If the OP was really making all that money from doing this, why would he need to keep plugging the hell out of his own website? You yourself may not actually benefit from building a website. There are other profitable ventures out there. This is coming from an actual entrepreneur.

As well, the OP's SEO method is sketchy. I've watched the video and it seems the OP is misinformed or not up to date with his information. There were some major algorithm updates, Panda and Penguin. Your sites will get killed in the SERPs. Don't spam anything and don't over optimize. You will sandbox your sites and even get de-indexed. Sadly, I've done this and have killed a few of my sites.

Also, someone mentioned something about taking pictures off the web and putting them on your site and giving credit to the author. You are entering public domain, this is not a university. You are not protected in an academic setting. You cannot steal pictures. Read again: You cannot steal. Getty images makes millions. If people steal pictures, they lose tons of money. They are willing to protect their product and service by taking your assets. Getty images has bots that scour the web looking for stolen pics (SRS). They then collect information about the website owners and sue them. Other stock photo companies are doing the same thing. Do not steal pictures, pay for them legally and don't do anything that even feels remotely sketchy. If you have to ask: "Is this-and-that sketchy?" the answer is: "It almost certainly is."
    What a depressing post.

Don't worry guys, most of what he says is BS. The images stuff is totally true which is why I mentioned free stock image sites in my previous post on the last page.

If you're going to be a hosting affiliate, go with Bluehost. They pay $65

Also, Hostgator actually pays a lot more than $50 when you get more sign-ups per month (goes up to $125 per lead, which I'm sure OP is making right now).

"First of all, suffice it to say, you won't make money from this. At least, you won't make any appreciable sum of money worth bragging about"

Yes, people can make money. Even the newbies here can pay for lunch. Not everyone is looking to make $300,000/m or thinking they can. An extra $500 - $1k is a lot of protein monies for some people here. You say you're trying to help but don't try to bring people down and give no other solution then "ignore this guy, read my threads instead".

I see it on a daily basis with my clients, and I have no doubt I'll see people making money here too.

Good luck guys, just don't call your website agamingwebsite.com - read some books on branding. Do you remember buybooksonline.com or Amazon.com? searchtheinternet.com or Google.com
    Trolls will be ignored.

I'm only posting my internet marketing advice because I see so much bad information here.

http://www.viperchill.com :)

Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Crease1234 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SEOCEO View Post
    Do you remember buybooksonline.com or Amazon.com? searchtheinternet.com or Google.com
    I guffawed
    My Saltwater Reef Aquarium website: www.Reeftology.com
    My Scotch Blog: http://simplyscotches.blogspot.com/

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^
    misc zombie survival squad: Bravo squad member.
    Super Dinosaur Crew
    -=[$]MISC. FINANCE CREW[$]=-
    - Misc Bet Crew -

Gamertag: Court3syFIusher

Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000) Rudem3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do I give attribution to the author of an image if it's in a slider?

ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What a depressing post.

Don't worry guys, most of what he says is BS. The images stuff is totally true which is why I mentioned free stock image sites in my previous post on the last page.

Also, Hostgator actually pays a lot more than $50 when you get more sign-ups per month (goes up to $125 per lead, which I'm sure OP is making right now).

"First of all, suffice it to say, you won't make money from this. At least, you won't make any appreciable sum of money worth bragging about"

Yes, people can make money. Even the newbies here can pay for lunch. Not everyone is looking to make $300,000/m or thinking they can. An extra $500 - $1k is a lot of protein monies for some people here. You say you're trying to help but don't try to bring people down and give no other solution then "ignore this guy, read my threads instead".

I see it on a daily basis with my clients, and I have no doubt I'll see people making money here too.

Good luck guys, just don't call your website agamingwebsite.com - read some books on branding. Do you remember buybooksonline.com or Amazon.com? searchtheinternet.com or Google.com
    Actually, what he said is true. What you are saying is BS.

Hostgator has been known to scam their affiliates. People can make more money per hour working at Wal-Mart than trying to make money blogging with AdSense.

You have SEO as your username and you are plugging your viperchill.com website. You have everything to gain by getting misc traffic to opt-in to your email list.

You have every incentive to tell people to mine for gold because you are a sneaky shovel and pick axe salesman.

time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) time2gooutside is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ZombieLifter View Post

Hostgator has been known to scam their affiliates. People can make more money per hour working at Wal-Mart than trying to make money blogging with AdSense.

You have SEO as your username and you are plugging your viperchill.com website. You have everything to gain by getting misc traffic to opt-in to your email list.

You have every incentive to tell people to mine for gold because you are a sneaky shovel and pick axe salesman.
    Can someone please clarify then, is there realistically any point in doing this... that is all I want to know.

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by time2gooutside View Post
    Can someone please clarify then, is there realistically any point in doing this... that is all I want to know.
    It has been mentioned severals times Google adsense isn't JUST ONE INCOME to rely on only. Google adsense could only and I am not saying it will benefit you, but all depending on many things. How many visitors you getting a day, is it good quality content, it there a good promotion being done to the site etc...

We are pretty much promoters and marketers, only difference is we in different niches.

If you are not willing to be patience and putting in hard work, then son unsubscribed this thread and is time for you to go outside srs lol
    Son of Zeus, brother of Hercules, and father of aesthetics

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**
    Look up my thread "Miscers in NY"

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***
    ***Misc Photography Crew***

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With your attitude? No.

While blogging is an absolute waste of time IMO, user-generated content is a great way to scale profitability. Go with a Web 2.0 site and put a lot of effort into it and you will succeed.

sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    subbed, thanks for posting this
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZombieLifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In all honesty? You can make money, very little for the amount of time you put in. The reason being is it is easy for anyone to just register a domain and build a website using WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal. Where is the money? The money is in providing services for people who want to try to get rich blogging, i.e. trying to get people to join a mailing list like viperchill.com/Glen/SEOCEO and then he will spam you with crap emails and every so often send you a worthless affiliate product so that he makes a cut. He makes money off of you, while you think you can make money with AdSense. You are better off getting a job at Wal-Mart or McDonalds. Did I used to blog for money with AdSense? Yes. Do I still do it now? No.

Originally Posted by pbnugget View Post
    With your attitude? No.

While blogging is an absolute waste of time IMO, user-generated content is a great way to scale profitability. Go with a Web 2.0 site and put a lot of effort into it and you will succeed.
    Listen to pbnugget, he is a bit harsh at times, but he knows his stuff. Blogging takes an unusual amount of time for very little gain. Some guys I know are making $10/month after putting in almost as much time as a full time job.

Originally Posted by CarlitosBX View Post
    It has been mentioned severals times Google adsense isn't JUST ONE INCOME to rely on only. Google adsense could only and I am not saying it will benefit you, but all depending on many things. How many visitors you getting a day, is it good quality content, it there a good promotion being done to the site etc...

We are pretty much promoters and marketers, only difference is we in different niches.

If you are not willing to be patience and putting in hard work, then son unsubscribed this thread and is time for you to go outside srs lol
    You make a good point. Blogging? Run it like a business, but treat it like a hobby. You have to do a good job with it, but at the same time, expect not to make any money.

CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CarlitosBX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You make a good point. Blogging? Run it like a business, but treat it like a hobby. You have to do a good job with it, but at the same time, expect not to make any money.
    No, run it like a hobby and treat it like a business.
    I don't expect over night living of it, but I do expect to make some money of it as it progress.

Alot of niches out there are hobbies that has a different crowd size. If you want to be able to stand out in that crowd you need to master and work for a long term in that niche.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pbnugget is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In all honesty? You can make money, very little for the amount of time you put in. The reason being is it is easy for anyone to just register a domain and build a website using WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal. Where is the money? The money is in providing services for people who want to try to get rich blogging, i.e. trying to get people to join a mailing list like viperchill.com/Glen/SEOCEO and then he will spam you with crap emails and every so often send you a worthless affiliate product so that he makes a cut. He makes money off of you, while you think you can make money with AdSense. You are better off getting a job at Wal-Mart or McDonalds. Did I used to blog for money with AdSense? Yes. Do I still do it now? No.

Listen to pbnugget, he is a bit harsh at times, but he knows his stuff. Blogging takes an unusual amount of time for very little gain. Some guys I know are making $10/month after putting in almost as much time as a full time job.
    Haha I am an *******, aren't I? I pray to god I never lose my attitude though. It seems to sync well with my ambition (not to mention being a mean mugging ******* helps tilt the glass in your favor when negotiating).

Forgive me for being harsh with the seoceo guy, I'm just one of those people who can see through bull****.

Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Endgame is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a depressing post.

You are only interested in making money off miscers, and you don't give a rat's a$$ about whether or not they make money. The only thing that you are concerned about is your selfish motives and what's in it for yourself and not what can benefit miscers. You are trying to establish yourself as an authority here so that you can get traffic to your site viperchill.com and grow your email list to make more money.
    A Crypto project I invested in that may pump before December 30, 2018: (Matrix AI Network, MAN)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175662991&p=1564340501&viewfull=1#post1564340501

PROOF I am not a scammer (ENDGAME DOESN'T FRAUD)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162827781

*FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew*
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Can someone check if the social box with the FB likes on my articles are working? They seem to be working for me but FB debugger is telling me there's some issue with identifying the FB ID and administrator tag.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    sub'ed - so much to read lol
    If your wife is a stay at home mom and wants to do a little work on the side tell her to check out leapforceathome.com. I've been working for them for many months now and absolutely love it.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) seembrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    loling at the diplomatic breakdown ITT
    PSN: e_m_a91
    *Traditional Wet Shaving Crew*

*Salvadoreno Blood with an Australian Heart Crew*
    *Viva El Salvador!*

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Closing in on 4000 words. I might release it as is for people to get to work and update it as I have time. I'm moving into my new place tomorrow so it's been tough finding time to put into finishing the step.
    The how-to guide and journey to start in Internet Marketing / Niche Website Creation is here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155399353

I'm thinking in doing like a pop up sign up email for a certain category. Dont know how though, that category will be for interviews. So when someone goes to that category it pops up and have them put in their email in order to continue.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My business is moving forward, full steam ahead. Very exciting times my friends. Can't wait to show you guys what I've been working on in about a month's time.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

Got Microsoft Office 2013 installed fuarkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk so much hngggggggggg now I can work on my ebooks

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) idno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    did you download it on the internet? or buy it in a store? if you downloaded it do you mind giving me the website where you downloaded it from.
    HTC

Anybody have had experience with the Ninja Popups for WordPress? Also what's a good email marketing integration to start with? Looking to start building my email list.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Originally Posted by idno View Post
    did you download it on the internet? or buy it in a store? if you downloaded it do you mind giving me the website where you downloaded it from.
    Yea my little brother found it, I was too lazy to look for it been busy with my site. I had the 2007 version wasn't aware 2013 was out lol But he hook me up.... I am proud of him he is also starting to get into computers he is actually taking a graphic design class I encouraged him to take it. He is trying to get a job to save up and build his own PC but is hard to get one since he is a minor.

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Originally Posted by CarlitosBX View Post
    Anybody have had experience with the Ninja Popups for WordPress? Also what's a good email marketing integration to start with? Looking to start building my email list.
    Did you read my step 6 on that topic? http://www.perfectyourfitness.com/en...ail-marketing/

Originally Posted by rblgenius View Post
    Did you read my step 6 on that topic? http://www.perfectyourfitness.com/en...ail-marketing/
    isn't working is taking mad long to load

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***

Step 7: Backlinking Basics to Boost Your Search Engine Rankings

The concept of back-linking is almost as old as the internet. Back-linking is essentially providing a hyperlink (URL) on a website page that points to another page on a different website. Usually, back-links provide users further, more qualified information on a particular topic. Originally, back-linking was used as a means of web navigation. However, with the emergence of search engines, back-linking has evolved as a necessary component of search engine optimization (SEO). The number of back-links a site possesses typically correlates to the popularity or perceived importance of the website or page. In this article, I will teach you the basics of back-linking and show you back-linking strategies that will help boost your search engine rankings.

Backlinking Basics
    The first thing I want to cover is basic link building terminologies and theories. This will save both me and you a lot of time, trouble, and headache. I decided the best way to properly dive into the topic and provide a foundation from which I can expound upon would be to produce a Youtube video utilizing graphic depictions for difficult concepts. Go ahead and watch the video before you read any further, if you have not done so already.

Advantages of Backlinks
    There are essentially two primary benefits of back-links:

1. They drive traffic to your website from people who click on your back-links on other websites.
    2. They are a significant variable in determining your website’s page rankings in search engines.

If CNN writes a news article that features a link to your website, that’s a back-link that will not only provide traffic directly from CNN itself but also provide a hefty boost to your page in the search engine results. You will see me often use the SEO abbreviation SERPs which stands for Search Engine Results Page. This is just another fancy term that SEO marketers like to toss around.

Types of Backlinks

Internal Link
    An internal link is a link from one webpage on your website to another webpage on your site. For example, this is an internal link to the introduction to the niche journey. It’s a way of providing self navigation for users and can also be used to create links to your important pages within your own site.

External Link
    An internal link is the exact opposite of an internal link. It is a link on your website that points to a webpage on another website. If I link to CNN, I have created an external link.

You cannot control who externally links to your website (besides the external back-links you create yourself) but you can control who to whom you send external links. Be careful in sending links to spammy or untrusted websites and be sure to create external links to quality sites that relate to your article as your own external links do play a factor on your own SERP rankings.

Do-follow and No-follow Link
    These types of links are intuitively named and are specifically designed for search engine robots. Search engine robots parse your page for content and when they come upon a link, depending on it’s follow status, determine whether to keep parsing your page or to “follow” the link and parse the linked page. You can imagine how recursive this process can become for a page parser. Fortunately, there is not just a single search engine robot that parses the entire internet’s worth of pages otherwise it would take the robot quite a while to eventually find a page that externally links to our website.

By default, all links are made do-follow links unless specifically created with the tag “no-follow” in the HTML code. When a link is designated no-follow, no page rank, anchor text, or link juice is transferred to the target link. The no-follow external link serves only as a link to the target site and does not transfer any trust or value by the originating website. In other words, the no-follow tag is another way of saying “we don’t fully trust this link but we are providing it anyway”. While no-follow links are useful to generate traffic from other websites, it’s definitely better to have a do-follow link and attain more SEO value.

What is Link Juice
    The term link juice is an important concept to understand and master before one can understand how to build back-links that can boost your rankings. Link “juice” is essentially the value or worth of that particular link. When a website links to another website, it passes it’s “juice” to the website it refers.

The amount of link juice that any given link possesses is determined by a variety of factors, such as the website where the link is located, the Page Rank assigned by Google to the website, how many links are on the page, the relevance of the website and the link, etc. The specific algorithm used to determine the actual “juice” any particular website has is not known but treated more as a theoretical concept.

READ MUCH MORE HERE

UPDATED CLIFFS

Starting Your Own Niche Site
    1. Discovering the Niche and Keyword that fits your Passion
    2. Setting up your First Site with Wordpress
    HOSTGATOR Coupon Codes: PYFGET994OFFHOST and PYFGET25PERCENTOFF
    HOSTING IS 1 CENT FIRST MONTH WITH PYFGET994OFFHOST
    GODADDY Coupon Codes: 2.99 .com Domain
    3. Having your site ranked on google, yahoo, and bing
    4. Creating Original Content and Formulating a Market Strategy
    5. Utilizing the Full Power of Social Marketing
    6. Engage Your Traffic WIth Email Marketing
    7. Building Back-links that Matter
    8. Social Bookmarking and It's Importance
    9. Why 95% of you will fail and how to be a part of the 5%
    10. Advanced Topics: Video Marketing, Social Sharing, Duplication

Frequently Asked Questions and Informational Posts
    1.HOW MUCH MONEY CAN I MAKE FROM THIS?
    2.WHAT DOES "COMPETITION" IN GOOGLE ADWORDS MEAN? I HEARD YOU SHOULD WANT LOW COMPETITION.
    3.GENERAL ADVICE FROM A VETERAN (PART 1)
    4.GENERAL ADVICE FROM A VETERAN (PART 2)
    5.WHEN TO POST YOUR ARTICLES TO MAXIMIZE PROFITS
    6.TIP: USE GOOGLE TRENDS TO GAUGE YOUR KEYWORD'S POTENTIAL
    7.WHAT ARE OTHER WAYS I CAN MONETIZE MY WEBSITE?

Videos
    1. USING LONG TAIL PRO TO GENERATE KEYWORDS AND ANALYZE COMPETITION QUICKLY
    2. HOW TO SET UP YOUR HOSTGATOR HOSTING ACCOUNT AND RENAME YOUR GODADDY DNS TO POINT TO HOSTGATOR
    3. HOW TO INSTALL WORDPRESS, SET UP PLUGINS, THEMES, AND MAKE YOUR FIRST POST (VERY NEWB FRIENDLY -- WATCH IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE WORDPRESS
    4.HOW TO MODIFY WIDGETS AND ADD ADSENSE TO YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
    5.BACKLINKING BASICS FOR SEO NEWBIES

Useful Links and Resources
    Check Perfect Your Fitness Site for Resources and Updates[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by rblgenius; 08-16-2013 at 11:35 PM.

SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEOCEO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lawl. What a depressing post.

Show me any proof of Hostgator scamming their affiliates for you specifically.

That's like saying Paypal have frozen people's funds and never returned their money so never use them, yet failing to add others are banking millions each month through the service.

I joined this thread on page 38. My site averages 4,000 visitors per day. Considering 4 different people posted in this thread since my last post, that would make up 0.1% of my daily traffic.

Try again?
    Trolls will be ignored.

I'm only posting my internet marketing advice because I see so much bad information here.

http://www.viperchill.com :)

OP here are a couple of small things not cover on the clickbank article. When signing up has 2 options Vendors and Affiliates. Since I don't have a product to offer I am going under Affiliates right? But now do I go on "I have an established audience" or " I'm a new affiliate?

Regarding an affiliate product I am interested in:

I found one where it has 2 affiliate programs : ClickBank Affiliate you get a commision for sending visitors to their site and Hybrid Reseller: you get a commision if they buy the product.
    I am assuming in this case I would benefit from boths right?

Stats: Initial $/sale: $4.35 | Avg %/sale: 53.0% | Avg Rebill Total: $0.00 | Avg %/rebill: 1.0% | Grav: 27.29

Would this be a good one?

Semper Fi

No longer Georgia Crew
    **NY Crew**

***Misc Cigar Crew***
    ***Beard Crew***
    ***Misc Cologne Crew***