Thread: muscle worship

cecho6611 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

muscle worship

Just opening a new thread about muscle worship. Is there someone who has experience this, or would like to...
    is this still tabu in bb world?
    is it only money question or are there bbers, who actually enjoy beeing worshiped and admired?

ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000) ruandleo is just really nice. (+1000)

Lol wut
    Last edited by ruandleo; 07-13-2013 at 05:41 PM.
    Sti crew
    \m/ metal crew
    I believe in jason genova

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had a gentleman that contacted me a few months ago asking me to do it... sounded pretty gay, so I passed. I can only assume that's the main goal. I have absolutely nothing against gay dudes, but it does seem a bit... odd.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    I had a gentleman that contacted me a few months ago asking me to do it... sounded pretty gay, so I passed. I can only assume that's the main goal. I have absolutely nothing against gay dudes, but it does seem a bit... odd.
    Odd is the right expression. Imean you see this all around the internet, but its always fake - money question. But is it even possible to get inspiration and motivation (maybe some sexual satisfaction) from worshiper in real life?
    I have had (as an worshiper) a few payed muscle show with bbers and sometimes it felt like they actualy wanted to be worshipped...like they needed this admiration...
    i have never asked, but i quess some of them would actualy do it for (free) their own pleasure....

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cecho6611 View Post
    Odd is the right expression. Imean you see this all around the internet, but its always fake - money question. But is it even possible to get inspiration and motivation (maybe some sexual satisfaction) from worshiper in real life?
    I have had (as an worshiper) a few payed muscle show with bbers and sometimes it felt like they actualy wanted to be worshipped...like they needed this admiration...
    i have never asked, but i quess some of them would actualy do it for (free) their own pleasure....
    Any bodybuilder that says they don't love the attention is a liar. I know I enjoy it, as do most people here... I feel that's why most of us got started into doing it. For respect, for attention from the opposite sex, etc. It gets to the point where it becomes an obsession, and admiration is super important. But to get paid for it so somebody can get off... man, I think that's where most (you are excused matt ogus) would draw the line.
    Patrick Bateman

Any bodybuilder that says they don't love the attention is a liar. I know I enjoy it, as do most people here... I feel that's why most of us got started into doing it. For respect, for attention from the opposite sex, etc. It gets to the point where it becomes an obsession, and admiration is super important. But to get paid for it so somebody can get off... man, I think that's where most (you are excused matt ogus) would draw the line.
    so its only about opossite sex admiration...? or may be just form the begining...
    cause i red somewhere, there is specifically men only law in this - cause only man can actualy apriciate all that hard work in gym
    PS: Why is everyone going on about Matt Ogus...? i mean i have noticed this guy...but i have never heard or red about him and muscle worshiping....just gossips

Originally Posted by cecho6611 View Post
    so its only about opossite sex admiration...? or may be just form the begining...
    cause i red somewhere, there is specifically men only law in this - cause only man can actualy apriciate all that hard work in gym
    PS: Why is everyone going on about Matt Ogus...? i mean i have noticed this guy...but i have never heard or red about him and muscle worshiping....just gossips
    He's got this "gay for pay" thing hanging over his head from some incident a year back.
    Patrick Bateman

He's got this "gay for pay" thing hanging over his head from some incident a year back.
    well...i quess for the right price almost everyone can go down...

jeffwebb28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If Anyone's Interested ...

I'd be glad to try and explain why I enjoy worshipping muscles. Yes, it can be very crude, but it can also be a great experience for someone like me, who truly appreciates muscle, and a bodybuilder who appreciates the sincerity of my kind of worship ... Which doesn't involve having sex with one another.

thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500) thesavagepony is not very helpful. (-500)
    im 12 and what is this

Vancleef300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's a mixed bag
    Some do it strictly for the money as a side business esp when it involves another man as the admirer

Some will do it for free just because they crave the attention
    Some bbers are completely repulsed by the idea of being felt up by another man

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone who needs to get felt up to survive needs to cut back on their expenses, and anyone who will do it for free is gay

ryan_flak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ryan Flak "Muscle Worship"

The "Muscle Worship" scene today is still very much underground. As a "Muscle God" (which is what worshipers call us) I can say that it is not gay. I have had several women in the San Francisco Bay Area and Los Angeles Area hire me for worship. And being worshiped does not involve having sex. Sometimes worship takes form in going out in public and being someone who brings attention to the worshiper. We are after all enormously muscular. And some "Muscle Gods" are female.

Being a "Muscle God" also has its perks. Going out on the town and having nice dinners. Going shopping at extremely expensive stores such Neman Marcus. Traveling, traveling, traveling. The list goes on.

For those whom are thinking that Muscle Worship might be their thing and may want to become a "Muscle God", be careful. There are people out there who will be seeking sex. Which is not what I am there for, I explicitly advertised "NO SEX, MUSCLE WORSHIP AND MASSAGE ONLY". If you are sure to maintain clarity that you are not there for sexual purposes you will ellimate the less wealthy of your fans. The people I was interested in being worshiped by were wealthy individuals that were drama free. Sometimes you even will meet a celebrity here and there. But wait we are celebrities
    Ryan Flak

Buy my DVD!
    www.sharpshooterstudios.com/dvd-video/naked-diner-pics.shtml

Vancleef300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I for one would love to meet more bbers looking for muscle worship clients.
    Just keep the fees reasonable, I mean don't expect a week's salary in a single session.

jeffwebb28 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vancleef300 View Post
    Well I for one would love to meet more bbers looking for muscle worship clients.
    Just keep the fees reasonable, I mean don't expect a week's salary in a single session.
    We need to talk man, as I'm a worshipper in great need of more Muscle Gods to worship!

I honestly suppose if things were reasonable and sex was 100% off the table (unless it was a hot lady, lol)... yeah, I could see myself doing that. Just as long as **** didn't get too creepy.
    Patrick Bateman

xoChristina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool i need an answer!

i found out my boyfriend has been paying girls to come into town or seeking women when he's out of town to perform muscle worship. I'm not sure how far it goes between them, but its not like he's hurting for money, at all. Lets face it, everyone has a price. Even if the encounters don't get past that point I'm not sure how to feel about the situation. is this cheating?

5-20-2017 NPC Optimum C Cronos1247's Avatar
    Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cronos1247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xoChristina View Post
    i found out my boyfriend has been paying girls to come into town or seeking women when he's out of town to perform muscle worship. I'm not sure how far it goes between them, but its not like he's hurting for money, at all. Lets face it, everyone has a price. Even if the encounters don't get past that point I'm not sure how to feel about the situation. is this cheating?
    I don't know if it's cheating or not but if my fiance' were paying dudes to perform muscle worship or anything...that would pretty much end things right there because that sounds shady as hell.

Didn't Kai Green do something like this?
    MTS Nutrition Houston rep.
    "No BS, no hype. Just results."

Upcoming show NPC Optimum Classics: 5-20-2017

"I don't believe in following any one training style. I couldn't tell what DC or H.I.T. or FST-7 entail. I have no clue and really don't give a ****. I go to the gym to train hard. I don't need to follow a ****ing "program" to do that." - Evan Centopani

Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000) Greater Deity is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    anyone who needs to get felt up to survive needs to cut back on their expenses, and anyone who will do it for free is gay
    Truly, in a nutshell, this.

malemuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Greater Deity View Post
    Truly, in a nutshell, this.
    i like bodybuildercams.com for muscle chat

Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Original1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes

MsclWorshipper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exceptional Musclce Worship

Hey John,

Would you mind if I ask you something to kill my curiosity?

Tyler