Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Morally vs. Socially acceptable (wutdo) (gtfih)

Cliffs:
    - If a guy smashes another guys gf is he a scumbag?

There are things that are socially acceptable and things that are morally acceptable. Most people will tell you that it is wrong to smash another guys lady, it's not socially acceptable. But morally, is it actually wrong? If you have great chemistry with a girl, should you not go after a relationship because she has a "boyfriend"? Is it anything more than just a title anyways? You have an inherent right to pursue your own happiness. The fact that she would even sleep with you implies her relationship is crap and she isn't happy, so what is actually stopping you from doing what makes you happy?

I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends, I nearly married one girl but life took us down separate paths.

I thought I was in love with a girl, dated her for 7 years, she cheated on me with a guy she met at a hockey game. Was I hurt? At the time I was crushed. Was I mad at the guy? I wanted to kill him. They ended up happily married with two kids.

Socially unacceptable, absolutely, morally unacceptable? Discuss.
    Hang tough! If you are a leader, a fellow who other fellows look to, you have to keep going.

Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500) Eetsleeplift is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HMJohnny View Post
    Cliffs:

There are things that are socially acceptable and things that are morally acceptable. Most people will tell you that it is wrong to smash another guys lady, it's not socially acceptable. But morally, is it actually wrong? If you have great chemistry with a girl, should you not go after a relationship because she has a "boyfriend"? Is it anything more than just a title anyways? You have an inherent right to pursue your own happiness. The fact that she would even sleep with you implies her relationship is crap and she isn't happy, so what is actually stopping you from doing what makes you happy?

I've slept with girls who have had boyfriends, I nearly married one girl but life took us down separate paths.

I thought I was in love with a girl, dated her for 7 years, she cheated on me with a guy she met at a hockey game. Was I hurt? At the time I was crushed. Was I mad at the guy? I wanted to kill him. They ended up happily married with two kids.

If a girl in a relationship wants to cheat on her bf /husband/baby daddy with you, and you don't do it then she will find someone else. It is the responsibility of the person in the relationship to be faithful and that is that. If it personally offends you to fuk a taken girl, fine. But the fact is that it doesn't matter what you do they will find someone to cheat with.

I would fuk a taken girl the same as a single girl...without a second thought. I wouldn't even ask because idgaf. And for all the FA's who will say oh bro bad Karma....it's like this: if your bish is gonna cheat then she's gonna cheat. Nothing you have done in the past will change tht. You don't want your bish to cheat? Do'nt date sloots.

Simple as tht OP.
    Mod negs to date: 2

We're all gonna make it

TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cliffs:

It's not wrong in any way.

Dating is FOR transient relationships where people explore what they like and don't like in many relationships. You don't date people to have committed relationships, because then that's akin to marriage. So, meeting a girl you greatly like and she responds and greatly likes you, is what it's all about.

The only time it's wrong is when you try to break people up, making them feel like sh!t, etc because that's your only goal. Many guys do this out of childish jealously and that's unethical.
    Last edited by TheAdlerian; 07-13-2013 at 01:49 AM.
    If you want to ask me a question:

Ask: TheAdlerian

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150655983&p=1000366043#post1000366043

Read my science fiction novel:

http://www.amazon.com/Echelon-Adlerian-ebook/dp/B00RCFFTKC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1419640250&sr=8-1&keywords=Echelon+the+adlerian

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cliffs:

Morals are subjective and you answered your own question. The fact that you were pissed at the guy that may or may not have known she was your gf shows that it is morally wrong for you.

Personally I wouldn't be mad at the guy unless it was a close friend or possibly an acquaintance because it isn't his duty to keep my gf faithful. The blame, anger and hatred should be directed wholly at her.

clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    where is the line for morality?

stuff i do is ok

stuff i don't do is immoral

this is how most of humanity does their math

example: conservative christian doesn't go to nude beach. therefore nude beach = immoral
    free-wheelin hippie goes to nude beach. therefore nude beach = moral

HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HMJohnny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Turamber View Post
    Morals are subjective and you answered your own question. The fact that you were pissed at the guy that may or may not have known she was your gf shows that it is morally wrong for you.

Personally I wouldn't be mad at the guy unless it was a close friend or possibly an acquaintance because it isn't his duty to keep my gf faithful. The blame, anger and hatred should be directed wholly at her.
    It was an immediate and immature response. It took me awhile to decide where I was emotionally. My anger went from him, to her, to myself, to being non-existant. My initial response might imply that I thought it was morally wrong, but I also wasn't thinking about the act itself so much as I was focusing on the loss of someone I believed at the time I loved. As much as we don't want to be hurt by another person, no one really has any obligation to not hurt us.
    Hang tough! If you are a leader, a fellow who other fellows look to, you have to keep going.

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moral > Social
    🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    🏎️ Race-Pilled 🏎️

We're all gonna make it. esmile's Avatar
    esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) esmile is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd feel MORALLY wrong if I was smashing someone else's GF. Actually a sloot wanted to bang me but I told her to **** off cause she had a boyfriend DEAD SRS.
    ok

Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cannonsex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If I know the guy personally then I steer clear. If not then it's fair game imo.
    ----
    **Alexis Ren fan crew**

Originally Posted by clocksnmirrors View Post

stuff i do is ok

example: conservative christian doesn't go to nude beach. therefore nude beach = immoral
    I agree, and I'm wondering after receiving a few negs the other day if my moral compass is totally fuked up. Another thing too, opinions will differ from person to person on any subject, does that give anyone the right to pass judgement on someone else? It's impossible to expect a large group of people to agree unwaveringly to an ideal or standard, but at what point are you allowed to intervene and impose upon someones else beliefs, and to what extent?

AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) AuBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wouldn't like it if it happened to me so no, no I would not.
    Starting weight: 110lbs
    If it's important you'll find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse. We're all going to make it.

Originally Posted by esmile View Post
    I'd feel MORALLY wrong if I was smashing someone else's GF. Actually a sloot wanted to bang me but I told her to **** off cause she had a boyfriend DEAD SRS.
    What specifically about it makes you feel bad? A lot of people don't realize they hold beliefs without actually having a solid foundation for believing. They heard something one time and it sounded good so they adapt that way of thinking. I'm only asking because I don't understand, what is it exactly that makes it feel wrong to you?

Originally Posted by AuBrah View Post
    I wouldn't like it if it happened to me so no, no I would not.
    I didn't like it when it happened to me. But was it wrong?

TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheUn1t will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is probably one of lifes greatest dilemmas, deciding whether or not YOU think something is wrong or whether SOCIETY thinks its wrong, think for yourself brah dont let society tell you what to do, this applies to every aspect of life.

thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not my problem if a girl has a bf or not. simple as that.
    *Listens to DBZ soundtrack while I lift crew *
    *Super Saiyan Crew*
    *Always pick 4 Crew*

clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) clocksnmirrors is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree, and I'm wondering after receiving a few negs the other day if my moral compass is totally fuked up. Another thing too, opinions will differ from person to person on any subject, does that give anyone the right to pass judgement on someone else? It's impossible to expect a large group of people to agree unwaveringly to an ideal or standard, but at what point are you allowed to intervene and impose upon someones else beliefs, and to what extent?
    if you think getting negged in some internet forum is any basis for guiding your life, i am truly scared for your future

edit:
    re "intervening and imposing": i'm all fine for people to have their opinions about morality, but when their opinions interfere with my freedom to do what i want (where it doesn't harm someone else) i feel i gotta push back

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol if you want to discuss morals, you should tell the boyfriend

if you think getting negged in some internet forum is any basis for guiding your life, i am truly scared for your future
    lulz, the "to what extent" wasn't a reference to negs. I was wondering if I was alone in my feeling that hooking up with another guys gf is morally acceptable.
    The rest of the post was in reference to your example. Anytime I hear debateing religious ideologies I think of people being way to intrusive into the lives of those who oppose them.

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

stuff i do is ok

Potatoe logic. How do you know when to draw the line? Who gave you that kind if power and knowledge?

Originally Posted by ho_124 View Post
    lol if you want to discuss morals, you should tell the boyfriend
    interdesting. So would still smash but would tell the bf first? Would you tell him, or would you have his girl tell him?

LonelyMiscer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If this boyfriend is not an acquaintance of yours then go for it.
    Ultimately it is your choice, but personally I would feel somewhat guilty if I had seen the guy or met him.
    Otherwise it would probably not matter to me.

thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thenumber12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    interdesting. So would still smash but would tell the bf first? Would you tell him, or would you have his girl tell him?
    it's not your responsibility to do so. believe it or not even if you hook up with a sloot who has a bf, their relationship is still none of your business. you could tell him if you want but you're not obliged to and you could cause trouble for yourself if he's an idiot.
    *Listens to DBZ soundtrack while I lift crew *
    *Super Saiyan Crew*
    *Always pick 4 Crew*

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Moral. It's still socially unacceptable, but not to an extent where people don't cheat.

Also, if you pursue a girl while knowing she has a bf, that makes you a scumbag and her a sloot. If you weren't aware of it, then you're in the clear and she'll still be a sloot.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50) composedpocket will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The way i see it is the guy and the girl go into the relationship and they are the ones who have agreed to commit to each other, if a girl or guy has a chnace to cheat its up to them to say no, the other guy is entitled to try.

Would i feel mad if my girl cheated on me yes, i would be mad with her and the guy but only because i would have feelings for her, in time when these feelings pass i would still resent her but i would look back at the guy and i would not think it is his fault.

None of this applies however if you know the guy, if i was to catch someone i know banging my girl shyts going down, if it was a friend i would probably knock his lights out but then go home and cry because i lost a friend and my girl.

call me beta if you want but i know most of you would do the same and if you say otherwise you are just fronting for the misc

Originally Posted by thenumber12 View Post
    it's not your responsibility to do so. believe it or not even if you hook up with a sloot who has a bf, their relationship is still none of your business. you could tell him if you want but you're not obliged to and you could cause trouble for yourself if he's an idiot.
    So if you were in the situation where you would only feel it was morally right if the boyfriend was aware, but you acknowledge that it's not your responsibility or your business to tell him, what's the correct course of action? This could go down the path of I want to do this (not talking about you specifically) but I'll only feel better about it if I take a few steps first, i.e. aware the bf. Really it sounds this person would know what he really wants is to smash, but he is trying to make it more socially acceptable first.

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cliffs:

In my eyes, that's scumbag status. Success stories that come after have no implication on the matter. If you willingly go after a girl who is taken, even if you have a suspicion she's taken, you're a scumbag. Sure, she'll find someone else to cheat with, but that's not an excuse for you to go for it. After you turn her down she could also realize how close to f*cking up a great relationship she was, and wise up. You don't know, and in any case, it's not your decision to make.

Treat others the way you want them to treat you. There are no excuses for this. If you have such great chemistry with the girl then she will have no problem breaking up with her boyfriend before hooking up with you. If not, then she's a sloot, and you're a douche, period.

You doing this = telling girls that being sloots are ok. It's incredible the amount of guys on these forums that will tell you they're ok with doing this, and then will come back and make topics about how all girls are sloots and they were cheated on and life's unfair bla bla bla. Strong hypocrisy, but that's what they deserve I guess.
    Bench: 210, Deads: 390, Squats: 310

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Bigger cawk than proudmanlet crew ***
    *** My French accent > your aesthetics crew ***
    *** Boxing crew ***

Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    Moral. It's still socially unacceptable, but not to an extent where people don't cheat.

Also, if you pursue a girl while knowing she has a bf, that makes you a scumbag and her a sloot. If you weren't aware of it, then you're in the clear and she'll still be a sloot.
    why though. What about that makes your a scumbag? Don't say "because she has a boyfriend", what about pursuing a girl makes you a scumbag if you're doing it because you have a genuine interest in the girl?

Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Turamber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lulz, the "to what extent" wasn't a reference to negs. I was wondering if I was alone in my feeling that hooking up with another guys gf is morally acceptable.
    The rest of the post was in reference to your example. Anytime I hear debateing religious ideologies I think of people being way to intrusive into the lives of those who oppose them.
    If it's just some random schmuck whose gf is a whore go for it. It isn't your responsibility to keep some whore faithful. If it's the gf of somebody you are on friendly terms with or are friends with that's crossing a line. The act of being a friend or acquaintance demands a certain degree of loyalty and it is morally wrong to destroy that IMHO.

ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000) ho_124 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd just tell the boyfriend and pass on the opportunity. If the doesn't believe me, well then he is in for a rude awakening.

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why though. What about that makes your a scumbag? Don't say "because she has a boyfriend", what about pursuing a girl makes you a scumbag if you're doing it because you have a genuine interest in the girl?
    Does her boyfriend not knowing you're pursuing her make it ok then? Is that where you draw the line? Because if that's so, then it seems to me that if you saw a girl hanging out with her boyfriend, you'd think it'd be ok to go hit on her. Now reverse the roles and put yourself in his shoes. Still ok? Personally, if a dude blatantly hit on my girl in front of me, seeing she has a boyfriend, I'd drop him. There is no difference if I'm not there and he knows she's taken.
    Bench: 210, Deads: 390, Squats: 310

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Bigger cawk than proudmanlet crew ***
    *** My French accent > your aesthetics crew ***
    *** Boxing crew ***