Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Animal Rep has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Evan "Ox" Centopani 8 Weeks Out Tampa Pro

Ox Raises The Bar

Animal Pak: 30 years strong....

If my PM box is full hit me up at my office:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Forum: http://forum.animalpak.com/

Site: www.animalpak.com

New Universal Site: http://www.universalusa.com

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks alot, Evan along with Kai is the definition of what bodybuilding is to me. Hope he comes in better then ever at Tampa.

Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bondons is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    awesome. funny what he said about not needing a big training partner. I used to train with Big Al the animal athlete and he always said I was his best training partner yet I was 180lbs doing half the weight he was lol

Also, Evan is awesome. Been my favorite bodybuilder since I got into the sport.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No "need for a guru"...6:43 Chris Aceto......?

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Well maybe Chris is just a second pair of eyes and not a guru for Evan. Kinda sounds like it in the video.

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Evan is the man, future Mr. O
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    i think they work together instead of aceto just telling him what to do. dave and chris talked about it a bit on HMR.
    we all know evan has his opinions on what he believes and what his body requires. no one is going to really sway him too much at this point in his career.
    no harm in having a very experienced second set of eyes.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Agabekov View Post
    Evan is the man, future Mr. O
    He's my fav bodybuilder but he does have some flaws(biggest is lack of leg sweep from behind) that i'm not seeing him REALLY improving his flaws over the past couple years. with the introduction of Ramy, might be hard for evan to win the o
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    Well maybe Chris is just a second pair of eyes and not a guru for Evan. Kinda sounds like it in the video.
    Evan has said this exact thing more or less...I think he even has used that exact expression (second pair of eyes)
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He always seems like a nice, down to earth guy. But he constantly says stuff that makes me go hhhmmmmm.

Like when he says that he doesn't like partners who don't do everything he does and give excuses as to why they can't (bothers my shoulder etc.).

Any smart bodybuilder is going to have a workout plan tailored to himself and not every exercise will suit everyone. Not doing it doesn't make you a bad training partner, but makes you someone who thinks about their training and actively finds the best and most efficient way to work out, while minimizing the risk of injury.

On a side note, his chest still looks really weak. He would look amazing with a chest that pops, but just takes a lot out of his look. And his gut is also very unappealing.

ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his chest at least looks less square-shaped and flat than before.

also, he's not exactly stage ready and even so, has very little of this "gut" you mention mr Tropical It's not what happens inbetween poses that matters, but during them. His midsection is excellent even when posing in the vid, which is 8wks out = slightly more bloat. Annnyyyhooow, sick of gut talks on this board!

Looks good. So thick! I really like his physique because he's taller yet keeps it together. Sure, taller guys need more time to fill out so his back/chest might take longer but my god those arms Will root for him alongside my "Team Double R" (roelly+ramy) in the O. He has that "woaaah" factor about him which many lack once you're used to the IFBB scene. Just impressive.
    660 / 484 / 600 @ 270 lbs

Powerlifting @ IPF

Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000) Agabekov is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    He's my fav bodybuilder but he does have some flaws(biggest is lack of leg sweep from behind) that i'm not seeing him REALLY improving his flaws over the past couple years. with the introduction of Ramy, might be hard for evan to win the o
    yep true, in his interviews on Animals channel he was sayin that improved his chest but yeah leg sweep is still there, we ll see in 8 weeks tho! Rammy is a beast, genetic freak...
    Free eBook: http://beatsocialanxiety.net/free-book/

Latest Video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNbZbJNfvgY&list=UU7wARlI0wgpExP4yKPsS9Ug

*Herniated Disc Crew*
    *Saliva4Life Crew*

"Team sports can go to hell, I never gonna rely on some weak minded motherphucker to help me win a game, I will win it by myself" - George Leeman aka BabySlayer

*Team Evan Centopani*
    *Team James "Flex" Lewis"

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ToniRadanov View Post
    his chest at least looks less square-shaped and flat than before.

also, he's not exactly stage ready and even so, has very little of this "gut" you mention mr Tropical It's not what happens inbetween poses that matters, but during them. His midsection is excellent even when posing in the vid, which is 8wks out = slightly more bloat. Annnyyyhooow, sick of gut talks on this board!

Looks good. So thick! I really like his physique because he's taller yet keeps it together. Sure, taller guys need more time to fill out so his back/chest might take longer but my god those arms Will root for him alongside my "Team Double R" (roelly+ramy) in the O. He has that "woaaah" factor about him which many lack once you're used to the IFBB scene. Just impressive.
    good post, agreed!

he was one of the most impressive pro's i met, brick chithouse!

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Can't wait to see the final result!!!

itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50) itsabouttimee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i like Evan and his dedication but i freaking hate black and white videos.
    No Shampoo Crew
    Have bed but sleep on ground Crew
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by itsabouttimee View Post
    i like Evan and his dedication but i freaking hate black and white videos.
    Agreed. That's the one thing I didn't like about Dorian's "Blood and Guts" vid.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I honestly wouldn't mind if he sat this year out and just focused on the arnold.
    lófasz

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just wanted to say that Evan is one of my favorites, prolly since I met him at an ABC gathering about 7 years ago and he signed an article about him in my MD mag. Holy crap that was a long time ago, I gotta go to another ABC gathering.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Black and white videos make bodybuilding 32.87% more hardcore #FACT

HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50) HOT4_S will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like Evan but he always tries to make the point that you don't need a person to help you out, I'm not sure why he such a problem with trainers. I like his Dorian like mentality of staying out of attention and seems to only do what is needed to make his sponsors happy, but wondering if he has had some bad experience with a 'guru'

thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebreaker1211 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No olympia this year???:-/
    Been involved in BB/PL on and off for 5years, 23 yo 225 14%bf tryna get under 10% training regularly for 2.5 years, taking interest in powerlifting squat-495/3, bench-315/1, deads-405/8 455/3 ????/1 wouldnt even know how to take peds..
    *****100%natural*****

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by HOT4_S View Post
    I like Evan but he always tries to make the point that you don't need a person to help you out, I'm not sure why he such a problem with trainers. I like his Dorian like mentality of staying out of attention and seems to only do what is needed to make his sponsors happy, but wondering if he has had some bad experience with a 'guru'
    He's working with Aceto now, actually towards the end of the video he even gives him praise.

Originally Posted by thebreaker1211 View Post
    No olympia this year???:-/
    If he qualifies, I'm assuming he'll do it.