TomLeyton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy 15 yr old skinny fat male and tired of it help

Hey guys I'm a 15 yr old guy and I'm skinny fat and tired of it. I am 5 ft 6 and weigh 125 lbs. I just don't know how to fix my body. I have big thighs and a big bum primarily due to fat. I also have stomach fat and a lil bit of man boobs. I'm currently fixing my diet... cutting out crap like chocolate, junk food etc but I don't know what to do to get a lean toned body. Should I bulk or cut? Or should I build muscle and lose fat at the same time?

Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vunhirzen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You should start clean bulk. Eating 10-20 % over maintenance(read nutrition stickies). And get on a beginner routine.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would cry if i woke up one day in your body

OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000) OskarF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't do a regular bulk.

Just bulk slowly and when you start getting too fat, cut back slowly again. Keep doing this cycle and you'll look good in the end.

I used to be skinnyfat, and this worked for me. Regular bulking just made me fat, and regular cuts would make me small. As a skinnyfat guy you need to take it slow.

Visit my website for more info on skinnyfatness.

- Oskar
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Instagram / Twitter: @OskarFaarkrog

My Fitness Articles >> SkinnyFatTransformation.com

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bulk
    Then cut

Fuk a slow bulk
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!”

Why be a goofy tree? YoungBuilder315's Avatar
    YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YoungBuilder315 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    i would cry if i woke up one day in your body
    omfg I lol'd hard
    Ass eaters anonymous crew
    Sig line can't be a novel crew

DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Post a pic

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DannyWino View Post
    Post a pic
    this but not for same reasons as Danny, stop wanking m8

DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DannyWino has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by letsdothisbro View Post
    this but not for same reasons as Danny, stop wanking m8
    Have you seen his stats, wud not be wankin over that tyvm, no shade OP

Brendan14drake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by TomLeyton View Post
    Hey guys I'm a 15 yr old guy and I'm skinny fat and tired of it. I am 5 ft 6 and weigh 125 lbs. I just don't know how to fix my body. I have big thighs and a big bum primarily due to fat. I also have stomach fat and a lil bit of man boobs. I'm currently fixing my diet... cutting out crap like chocolate, junk food etc but I don't know what to do to get a lean toned body. Should I bulk or cut? Or should I build muscle and lose fat at the same time?
    So i dont know if this will help but here's my two cents anyways. So last year I was muscular skinny but mostly skinny I started wrestling at my middle school and at practices it was like a hard core 2 hour long workout. And at first my weight was fluctuating up and down for about 3 weeks, then it just started going up, which was where I really started to notice my muscles getting bigger. I did eat about 24/7 so I guess that could go towards bulking but it was always healthy food, I didn't have access to junk food like chocolate or chips usually but when I did eat it I would have less energy and get tired faster at practices. So if put together 2hour workout sessions + eating healthy (but normal amounts) + time and dedication = profit (better physique)

What exercises did we do? Well we jogged at a good pace for ten minutes then we did stretches butterfly, pretzel, touch your toes etc. After wards we would do 30 push ups, 15 crunches, and 15 sit ups. Occasionally we would do an exercise where we sorta pretend we were sitting in a chair with our backs against the wall, legs at a 90 degree angle our hands could not rest on our legs which if you did it would defeat the purpose in a couple minutes your abs and legs should feel the burn we would do this as a competition til everyone's either gives up or just can't take it anymore. Also if you do push ups with a straight back it can work your core. If you have any questions asked me, anything wrong with my post tell me.

SweRdi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only drink water

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Fist yourself.