Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10) eastldnking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post
    . And basically they get as drunk as possible, act like idiots, chanting on the street, pulling shenanigans, mooning people. They are all 30 years old and fat, trying to relive their youth.

All the Americans and Canadians are chill and don't act this retarded.

WOOOO SPRING BREAKK.... MURICAAAAA

I have nothing else to say.

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Really, OP? I thought they were phucking awesome. I love the dry humor. Plus every pub I went too had cool people to bullchit with.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Babalu1 View Post
    British cuisine is just the best stuff from every other country. Better than fukin frogs and beetles you snobby French kunt.
    umad *******?
    Bench: 210, Deads: 390, Squats: 310

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Bigger cawk than proudmanlet crew ***
    *** My French accent > your aesthetics crew ***
    *** Boxing crew ***

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lemoe View Post
    umad *******?
    Yes, I am mad that I don't get to eat snails and be apart of the most beta country in the world.
    Cheese Crew

LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LaurenceW is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    umad *******?
    The bloody French

ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000) ShiaSleep is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya'll mad were refined as fuk?

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes, I am mad that I don't get to eat snails and be apart of the most beta country in the world.
    And yet still, you're a *******.

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Boxing crew ***

Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archheretic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post
    Huge generalization for all UK brahs. I don't think you Londoners are like this.

But as I am traveling around Europe (Spain, France, Prague), its these British tourists that are the most annoying. They travel in their big sausagefest groups having stag parties (bachelor parties). And basically they get as drunk as possible, act like idiots, chanting on the street, pulling shenanigans, mooning people. They are all 30 years old and fat, trying to relive their youth.

All the Americans and Canadians are chill and don't act this retarded.
    Ha ha this is very true, if you go farther South in europe, like Spain for instance. They will all sit outside a british pub being fat and extremely sun burnt drinking beer, having no class at all. Its funny show easy it is to spot a brit.
    Former no-avi anonymous

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And yet still, you're a *******.
    Don't get mad, bro. I'd hate for you to run away from a fight. Oh wait.
    Cheese Crew

shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000)
    retired old fuks are annoying regardless of ethnicity.
    A Lannister always returns his reps.

JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000) JJRC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    Only thing I got was rude people when asking for directions in london

ask how to get to X place

They tell me directions

I say the directions to make sure I got them right

They get rustled
    Lol they have miserable as fuk attitudes it's so annoying. Like for what reason are they really miserable? they have easy lives. not really sure if it's the weather but i know far happier people (yes in S.A) that have really tough lives yet don't complain like beta *******s and are kind and compassionate. This other woman at the doctor said the same thing...she goes there on holiday a lot and says "i don't understand how the people can be so kind/happy, you would never think they have tough lives". well maybe it's because they're alpha as fuk and not pussies.

Not all british people are like that but generally speaking most are
    Last edited by JJRC; 07-10-2013 at 05:11 AM.

Opie and everyone else seems to be missing a very obvious point in this thread.

Brits go to these places cheap for sun, booze and sex. Of course they will be loud and rowdy.

Meanwhile, Americans you meet in Europe who have spent a chit load of cash to vacation in Europe are likely to be in much smaller groups and are site-seeing rather than getting drunk with their mates.

Spring break in Florida is the equivalent of Brits going to Greece or Spain.
    Cheese Crew

Don't get mad, bro. I'd hate for you to run away from a fight. Oh wait.
    I'd only run away if you smile at me with those yellow broken teeth of yours, couldn't stand knocking them out, my fist would have to actually touch that filthy mouth, ew.

*** Boxing crew ***

squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squisito is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, you are generalising. Just because some Brits act like this does not mean that all do. Just like people who claim British sports fans are all hooligans because of the actions of a minority of football supporters. Watch a rugby/tennis/cricket match to see your average British fan. You'll find British tourists all over the world - they aren't all swigging Stella and looking for a fight.

bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bluescouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Always going to happen when you go to where the cheapest holiday destinations are. If you don't like it OP go somewhere that isn't budget holidays.

Hundreds of thousands of brits on lower wages save all year to go on these holidays, work loads of hours to be able to afford it so when they go they get a few weeks of just letting loose. Might mean getting really drunk and becoming loud but at least they are having a good time rather than going on holiday and whinging about everything and everyone.

Take out the brits going wild or germans getting up at 5am to put a towel on the sun lounges and you will see these areas go broke as no money is coming into the area.
    If you're feeling depressed, down or need to vent and want to talk feel free to PM me, always happy to help out others trying to better themselves.

David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by danielMSF View Post
    Yeah some of the drinking culture here is obnoxious. It's not region specific, trust me Londoners do it to. It's just people specific. Usually working class (no hate) and uneducated.

Most people are fine just like any country
    I can confirm that Londeners do indeed act in a disrespectful manner such as the one described in the OP.

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You only tend to get trashy Brits at trashy places.

British people on more expensive holidays are usually quiet, reserved, and polite.
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by bluescouse View Post
    germans getting up at 5am to put a towel on the sun lounges and you will see these areas go broke as no money is coming into the area.
    Good point this ^

Germans are the worst tourists by far.

*** Boxing crew ***

mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mastdog is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wooo woooo

all aboard the banter bus

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bluescouse View Post
    Always going to happen when you go to where the cheapest holiday destinations are. If you don't like it OP go somewhere that isn't budget holidays.

Hundreds of thousands of brits on lower wages save all year to go on these holidays, work loads of hours to be able to afford it so when they go they get a few weeks of just letting loose. Might mean getting really drunk and becoming loud but at least they are having a good time rather than going on holiday and whinging about everything and everyone.

Take out the brits going wild or germans getting up at 5am to put a towel on the sun lounges and you will see these areas go broke as no money is coming into the area.
    Have to give credit to the Germans though, they make a big joke of the towel thing now.

and I am sure they had an absolutely massive one outside of Wembley but I can't find any pics
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've just got back from the Canary Islands, a couple from London were talking to a Polish couple and I heard the women say to the Poles "you Polish are a lot similar to Russians, aren't you?". I was just in awe at her ignorance.

I agree with you some what OP, but you shouldn't generalise us all like that. Those are just popular places for stag parties to go and it's just how they act.

Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    You only tend to get trashy Brits at trashy places.

British people on more expensive holidays are usually quiet, reserved, and polite.
    I can confirm, I am quiet, reserved and polite.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

I'd only run away if you smile at me with those yellow broken teeth of yours, couldn't stand knocking them out, my fist would have to actually touch that filthy mouth, ew.
    I'm not even English you froggy kunt. My teeth are whiter than white, and at 165lbs, you ain't knocking nothing out ya fukin baguette munching cock head. Those cheesy French hands of yours won't be coming anywhere near my face, I would probably puke at the smell of your moldy cheese fingers. I think I can hear your Aunt wanting you to help her shave her armpits, you fukin Pepe Le Pew lookin' motherfuker.
    Cheese Crew

iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRideBicycles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not even English you froggy kunt. My teeth are whiter than white, and at 165lbs, you ain't knocking nothing out ya fukin baguette munching cock head. Those cheesy French hands of yours won't be coming anywhere near my face, I would probably puke at the smell of your moldy cheese fingers. I think I can hear your Aunt wanting you to help her shave her armpits, you fukin Pepe Le Pew lookin' motherfuker.
    Lol'd at 'froggy kunt'

Reminded my of this lol

llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000) llynxx is just really nice. (+1000)

fukin lol'd

I'm Indian and i can tell you, being Indian is actually...
    6'0

Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by WIDGE_uk View Post
    they dont call us cheeky kunts for no reason OP
    LOL

strongest relevant post i have read in years
    A WoW guild ganked our mom, and ran a train on our dog crew.

++ Positive Crew ++

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pointbreaker View Post
    This forum is a funny place.

One second:

"The Vikings were alpha as ****, they raped and pillaged Europe and tore **** up. Soooo alpha "

Nek minute:

"British tourists are so rude, they get awfully drunk and are so raucous. They think they can go anywhere and act however they like. "
    Except british are NOT Norsemen.

Technically we todd ed cc19882012's Avatar
    cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000) cc19882012 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    You think us Islanders are unrefined OP? let me introduce you to my friend Jeremy.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQtj2xlJj4
    mod negged to oblivion for calling the royal wedding a "hag conspiracy"

misc scholar

Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phuckin' LOL.

OP don't go to places like that then, obviously for you its expensive but for people in UK it's cheap as phuck to go there. Also lol @ moaning about people having a good time on holiday, ain't that what holidays are for in the first place? To relax, get wrecked & bang sloots? Also lol @ all the stereotype chit being posted in here and rating an entire country on it, *******s.
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Obnoxious, loud, ignorant brit abroad checking in

brb don't even watch or like football
    brb screaming football chants at 3am in the hotel reception
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50) ElbosTupointee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
    Of course, this is the world forum where all of the world are signed up too, let's stereotype it's a fun game.

Brit = bad teeth
    France = surrender
    German = Nazi
    Italian = Pizza
    American = overweight
    Canadian = sorry

Logic do you even OP?
    Mexico overtook the overweight title from America.