Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by J90 View Post
    Get your tits out
    Get your tits out
    Get your tits out for the lads
    ... GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS

Mirin lyrics and creativity of one of our most popular 'lad' songs?

Jk, I hate the british culture too, or most of it.
    Lol, I need a video of people singing that so I can learn the tune. Time to bring that one to America.

I'm going to sing that to my wife tonight.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Personally if my country was liberated by one of it's close neighbours when it was being occupied, I'd treat those people with respect.
    Talks about the French

Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lemoe View Post
    i w0t m8? I'd wreck u so hard you'd actually GAIN facial aesthetics you ugly britkunt, your mum would be so happy she'd give me a freebie for correcting your ancestry's genetic defect.
    Lol'd wake up cuz, stop living in that dream world we all know French ****s are just little pu$$ys.

brb most french not even taller than 5ft phuck all
    brb most french are twigs and weight nothing more than 70kg pi$$ wet through
    brb think you're boss but you're just another frog lover
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~

pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    were havin a piss, wer havin a laf

David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50) David1156 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Woofwolf View Post
    I was chatting to a tranny from Essex - Romford at my local park. She/he was remarkable chilled as phuck.

Felt bit weird.

SRS!!!!!!
    Were you in Romford too brah? Manor Park brah (next to Ilford) here.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pointbreaker View Post
    Talks about the French

Can't watch the video at work. Not got an issue with the French, had some stay at the same hotel as us recently and they were polite and friendly, just this guy is clearly a kunt.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pointbreaker View Post
    Talks about the French

lol'd hard. Thanks for proving my point about the British, this is a typical example of the people in this topic.

brb makes joke about British food, ensues endless streams of butthurt britkunts talking sh!t about French people then blaming me for responding in kind, and proceed to go with the "world war" argument. I particularly love how you Brits actually seem to think you were liberators. You think you wouldn't be speaking german and saluting a nazi flag if the US didn't get involved? lol. You liberated nothing, you fought to save your own asses like everybody else.

No tears.
    Last edited by lemoe; 07-10-2013 at 06:27 AM.
    Bench: 210, Deads: 390, Squats: 310

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Bigger cawk than proudmanlet crew ***
    *** My French accent > your aesthetics crew ***
    *** Boxing crew ***

StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50) StampyMMA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    Lol, I need a video of people singing that so I can learn the tune. Time to bring that one to America.

Here you go brah.

Starts about 15 seconds in.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...48705608,d.ZG4

Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ants88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol'd hard. Thanks for proving my point about the British, this is a typical example of the people in this topic.

brb makes joke about British food, ensues endless streams of butthurt britkunts talking sh!t about French people then blaming me for responding in kind, and proceed to go with the "world war" argument. I particularly love how you Brits actually seem to think you were liberators. You think you wouldn't be speaking german and saluting a nazi flag if the US didn't get involved? lol. You liberated nothing, you fought to save your own asses like everybody else.

No tears.
    Strong phucking education brah, even if US didn't turn up it was practically over anyways mother phucking Russia ftw. Love all the ignorant people that think it was USA turning up 3 years late that made Hitler kill himself, idiots. Hitler wouldn't have taken England because the ******* couldn't even get his chit over there, that's why he took your France first cause it was so close and then spread over EU. Go back to school you uneducated kunt.

DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) DatDerUKBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just lads on tour mate
    *Arsenal FC Crew*
    *Manlet Crew*

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post

Just say it to a woman and not a man

If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lemoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ants88 View Post
    Strong phucking education brah, even if US didn't turn up it was practically over anyways mother phucking Russia ftw. Love all the ignorant people that think it was USA turning up 3 years late that made Hitler kill himself, idiots. Hitler wouldn't have taken England because the ******* couldn't even get his chit over there, that's why he took your France first cause it was so close and then spread over EU. Go back to school you uneducated kunt.
    LOL @you for thinking Russia would've owned Germany if German troops hadn't been busy in France fighting Muricka. You're a f*ckin idiot. Hilarious that you can sit here trying to give history lessons when you believe if the US hadn't entered the war, England wouldn't have been raped by Germany.

I play real sports, I'm not trying to be the best at exercising. - Kenny Powers.

*** Boxing crew ***

EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvaMendes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL @you for thinking Russia would've owned Germany if German troops hadn't been busy in France fighting Muricka. You're a f*ckin idiot. Hilarious that you can sit here trying to give history lessons when you believe if the US hadn't entered the war, England wouldn't have been raped by Germany.
    All the US did was provide money.

Nothing has changed. You are a greedy and obese nation. Do not even try and discuss history with European people you small-brained American.

Registered User Crew hewhodar3s's Avatar
    hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000) hewhodar3s is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Football fans are hilarious, in this video West Ham fans pick on a school boy (in a joking way) and they have loads of songs lol. They even give him a beer!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

From Bones to Brawn SkinnyBeast24's Avatar
    SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SkinnyBeast24 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    [QUOTE=hewhodar3s;1100491563]I can assure you we used to be much more annoying

[QUOTE]

So you guys owned a ton of land
    Bench 315x1 - Squat 415x1 - Deadlift 515x1 Total = 1,245

3/4/5 Club as of 8-23-2019. Feels good man.

M.S. Exercise Science (2018)
    Certified by: NSCA C.S.C.S, NASM-CPT

6'5 Manmore, 230 pounds, 15% body-fat (Bod Pod tested)

COLTS (football) - Lakers (LeGOAT) - Indians (Baseball) - Uconn Huskies (college) - USA Soccer

Originally Posted by EvaMendes View Post
    All the US did was provide money.

Nothing has changed. You are a greedy and obese nation. Do not even try and discuss history with European people you small-brained American.
    ... lol'd hard.

*** Boxing crew ***

Typical ignorant French kunt, not even going to bother schooling you because you are just too dumb to understand. FYI he tried to invade and failed.

No tears.

Hitler never intended to fight Britain. It was Britain's pact with Poland which forced Germany and Britain to go to war. According to the diaries of Hitler's bodyguard - Britain signing a pact with Poland sent Hitler into a deep depression because he knew he would be forced to fight a country he admired. Britain could have sat back and not got involved during the war.

And why do British people think they are liberators? Maybe because they liberated. Duh.

For example. British troops liberating Brussels in Sept 1944:

still better than yours EnglishBadTeeth's Avatar
    EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000) EnglishBadTeeth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    Only thing I got was rude people when asking for directions in london

ask how to get to X place

They tell me directions

I say the directions to make sure I got them right

They get rustled

you're lucky you didn't get thrown in the thames for disrespecting a Londoner like that, you think they have time to spend babying you through a map?