Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thread: *NEW Core ABC Flavor* Crystal Blue Raspberry - Loggers/Testers Needed

Finally, after a successfull launch of White Passion Peach and White Grape, Core Nutritionals is bringing you the next new flavor of Core ABC.........Crystal Blue Raspberry!*

I think our original Grape and Fruit Punch are second to none among BCAA/intra/pre/etc powder taste, but the reason why I am so excited about these new flavors (White...Cherry, Lemonade, Peach, Grape, Raspberry) is because we eliminated all artificial dyes that other BCAA products on the market contain. From now on, all new flavors will be dye free. We also switched to sucralose and A-K from aspartame not because there is any problem with aspartame at all (unless you suffer from a rare genetic disorder) but because the people have spoken and there is a (unwarranted) negative connotation associated with aspartame.

An awesome product just got even better! For those of you who are unfamiliar with Core ABC, here is the writeup:

Proper supplementation before and during workouts can significantly improve performance. That's where Core ABC comes in. Core ABC is ideal whether bulking up or slimming down. It was specifically designed to improve performance by building muscle, preventing catabolism (muscle loss), increasing endurance; and assisting recovery.

Core ABC uses the most effective, established ratio (2:1:1) of branch-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine and valine), to improve recovery and build muscle. Glutamine is included to help keep the body in a muscle-building state during training, while beta-alanine and citrulline malate are included in liberal amounts to help improve endurance Beta-alanine reduces lactic acid buildup and increases skeletal muscle carnosine levels, while citrulline malate reduces lactic acid buildup and ammonia concentration, at the same time increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Core ABC should be taken before and during training, but can also be taken at other times throughout the day to maximize its effectiveness.

A - 10 grams of branch-chain Amino Acids Leucine (5 grams), Isoleucine (2.5 grams), and Valine (2.5 grams) to enhance recovery and build muscle by helping promote protein synthesis. The amino acid Glutamine is also included to help maintain a positive nitrogen balance during intense training.

B - 2.5 grams of Beta-Alanine, which has been shown to increase skeletal muscle carnosine levels that delay the onset of fatigue and enhance endurance by reducing lactic acid buildup and increasing aerobic efficiency.

C - 2.5 grams of Citrulline Malate to reduce lactic acid and ammonia concentrations while increasing nitric oxide (NO) and ATP production.
    Whether bulking up or slimming down, the most can be gotten out of workouts when performing at optimal efficiency, and the ingredients in Core ABC are ideal for maximizing exercise performance and aiding recovery.

I'm looking to give away free tubs of the for people to log.

Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.
    - Must post a detailed log
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered
    - Must not have any medical condition
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company

Application Information:
    Weight:
    Training experience:
    Current Training Goals:
    Training Schedule/Protocol:
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    Current Supplements:
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:
    Tell me why I should select YOU?

"Don't Talk About It - Be About It"

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Amazing Promo man! I cant currently try to log this but I LOVED Core ABC in the past! People would be crazy not to jump on this!!!!

extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) extremenergy3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great formula and great tasting. Big fan of CORE ABC. White Cherry... mouthgasm every workout! Good luck applicants!
    [Fat Loss|Nutrition|www.MRTIMOTHYLEE.com|Training|ContestPrep]

jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 165
    Training experience: Bodybuilding for 6 months
    Current Training Goals: Currently nearing the end of a Kris Gethin 12 week transformation, and then moving on to a DTP to build muscle.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: Lifting 4-5 days per week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Will be transitioning to 3 20minute cardio sessions per week in August for DTP
    Current Supplements: Musclepharm Assault, Yohimbe, LCarnitine, Glutamine, Creatine, Gold Standard Whey, Phase8, Green Tea Extract
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): No additional supplements.
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No
    Would definitely be down to do this if I don't get selected to any others I have applied for. Have been looking to add a BCAA to my stack for a while now, but they can be so expensive. This would give me chance to add this, and help you out as well.

IronDuceac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight: 181
    Training experience: I have been training since January of this year.
    Current Training Goals: I want to be massive and I want to have a body where people can look at me and respect me.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: I workout 5 days a week Monday arms. Tuesday Chest/Back. Wednesday arms. Thursday chest/back friday legs/shoulders/traps/abbs.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: No cardio.
    Current Supplements: Whey protien
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I have never used supplements like these so thats why I want to try them.
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No I have never used these brand of products.
    Tell me why I should select YOU? You should select me because I will give an honest review on the product and it will give me a chance to try different supplements and see if I actually need them and if they work.

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older Check
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.Check
    - Must post a detailed log Check
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered Forget them, pick me instead
    - Must not have any medical condition Check
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company Check

Application Information:
    Weight: 207
    Training experience: Started in June 2012 and have been consistent outside of 3 weeks off in December
    Current Training Goals: Training to be a powerbuilder
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 3x Per Week Full Body (Madcow Intermediate 5x5)
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Usually once a week for formal steady state cardio. I bike instead of drive so technically everyday has some form of cardio
    Current Supplements: Creatine, Fish Oil, Vit D3, Multi and some BCAA's which will be replaced if I am selected
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I have used BCAA's from AI Sports, Controlled Labs, AllMax Nutrition and Beast Sports
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153237101
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152220973
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151280943
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148753373

Tell me why I should select YOU? You should select me because I can provide a solid log as well as the fact I have experience with other BCAA products in which I can compare it. Another reason you should select me is because I do not take a pre-workout and therefore I will be able to better feel the effects from the Citrulline-Malate and the Beta-Alanine
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) intheayer55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Weight: 180
    Training experience: For about 9 years now
    Current Training Goals: To continue maintaining my current weight but cut up even further for the summer. I'm trying to maintain my strength levels as well and I'm okay with making gains on a slow & steady basis in terms of the amount of weight that I use on a given exercise. For me, staying healthy is the most important thing as I want to ensure I can continue to hit the gym on a daily basis and not have to take time off to heal up.
    Training Schedule/Protocol: I train all 7 days per week and I do so first thing each morning when my gym opens. I train each body part one time per week with a repeat of the process on day #7.
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: I do some cardio acceleration during each of my workouts. This is something that I picked up from Jim Stoppani where I do 45 seconds to 1 minute of cardio in between my weight lifting sets. For these cardio movements, I'll do things like jumping jacks, jumping rope, burpees, bench step-ups, quick bursts on the eliptical machine, etc.
    Current Supplements: My current supplements include various pre-workouts, glutamine powder, creatine monohydrate powder, beta-alanine powder, whey protein, casein protein, fish oil, ALCAR, bcaa's, and a daily multivitamin.
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I have been using supplements over the last few years and have been using bcaa's for around 3 years or so. Other bcaa products that I have used include Scivation Xtend, Primaforce BCAA, iForce Nutrition Compete, & ProSupps AminoLinx.
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): This is one bcaa product that I have not used in the past.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=intheayer55
    Tell me why I should select YOU? Since I train each day, I would update my log on a daily basis to keep everyone up to speed with my results and my experiences from one day to the next. From the previous logs that I have completed, I like to provide as much detail as possible so that I can really allow others to see which aspects of the product really make it stand out from the others and what aspects of the product give the best results. This supplement is one that would fit in perfectly into my current supplement protocol and I'd love to throw it into the mix and give it a run.

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older Check
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product.Check
    - Must post a detailed log Check
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered Forget them, pick me instead
    - Must not have any medical condition Check
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company Check

Application Information:
    Weight: 207
    Training experience: Started in June 2012 and have been consistent outside of 3 weeks off in December
    Current Training Goals: Training to be a powerbuilder
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 3x Per Week Full Body (Madcow Intermediate 5x5)
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Usually once a week for formal steady state cardio. I bike instead of drive so technically everyday has some form of cardio
    Current Supplements: Creatine, Fish Oil, Vit D3, Multi and some BCAA's which will be replaced if I am selected
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): I have used BCAA's from AI Sports, Controlled Labs, AllMax Nutrition and Beast Sports

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153237101
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152220973
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151280943
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148753373

Tell me why I should select YOU? You should select me because I can provide a solid log as well as the fact I have experience with other BCAA products in which I can compare it. Another reason you should select me is because I do not take a pre-workout and therefore I will be able to better feel the effects from the Citrulline-Malate and the Beta-Alanine
    THAT is an app my man! a generous post count as well!

smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smartmouthone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what is the deadline for this one?

therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000) therockap1 is just really nice. (+1000)

My App!

I have read the requirements and do agree and meet all the requirements.

Weight:197

Training experience:Off and on 12 years, serious the past 3 years

Current Training Goals:Currently on a cut until I reach 190, then will maintain and then a slow bulk to 200lbs. Trying to preserve as much muscle as I can while on this cut

Mon-Shoulders and Quads(hypertrophy squat)
    Tues- Chest and Arms
    Wed- Back (Rack Pulls) and Hams
    Thurs- Shoulder and Quads(Heavy Squats)
    Fri- Chest and Arms
    Sat- Back (Deadlifts) and Hams
    Sun- Off

Goal is to hit each muscle grouping twice a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:4-5 times a week, goal is to burn 1000-1200 cals a week

Current Supplements:
    Preworkout(DS Craze or iForce Max Intense 2.0), Multi-V, Joint Supp, Fish Oil, Creatine

BSN- Amino X
    Cellucor- COR Performance BCAA's
    Betancourt- Pure Amino's
    AI Sports- Recover Pro
    BPI- Blox
    ON- AmiNO Energy

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):Sadly, I have not, hope I can be selected and can say I have

Previous logs for you to look at(Oldest to newest)

BSN- NOX 2.0, Amino X and Hyper Shred Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142791541

Ergo Genix- ErgoShred and ErgoBolic Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post902911373

CELLUCOR- COR-Performance Series BCAA's and Creatine Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148454243

MUSCLETECH- Nano Vapor Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post989600793

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1019213503

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1032369553

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1080083291

First off I believe BCAA's are the most beneficial on a cut, which is what I am currently on. This product really interests me as I love Aminos, Beta Alanine, and Cit Mal and to have all three products in one is something that I would love to try. I really like how this product contains no dye's as well. I've always wanted to try Core ABC, and hope this will be my chance.

Thanks for the consideration and best of luck to all who apply!
    Last edited by therockap1; 07-09-2013 at 02:20 PM.
    Logs:

CORE NUTRITIONALS- Core ABC Log(Current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155829753&p=1110237253#post1110237253

BETANCOURT- D-Stunner Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154348601&p=1080083291&posted=1#post1080083291

AAEFX- Nytric EFX Pro Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152192813&p=1032369553#post1032369553

BETANCOURT- Pure Aminos Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151561123&p=1019213503#post1019213503

ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older 18
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product. I can do that!
    - Must post a detailed log Ok, will do
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered Im from the usa
    - Must not have any medical condition I dont
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company No current ones

Application Information:
    Weight: 155 lbs
    Training experience: I started july 1st last year but ive put on 30 lbs over that time and Im interested in being a physique model/competitor

Current Training Goals: become a physique model/competitor
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 days a week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Hiit every other day, and on weekends I do sprints
    Current Supplements: Combat powder protein, fish oil, multi vitamin
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Blox for amino acids
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No I have not but I've heard great stuff on products!
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have only done a minor one, but Never been selected for a big one like this! Ill make sure you guys are satisfied!

You should chose me because im at the point where my body is optimum for growth I just turned 18, I workout 6 days a week and This is my passion. I use to have a horrible past but bodybuilding brought me out of it!! I will do everything I can to make a bad a## log for you guys if im chosen! Ive never logged before but ive seen many and know what I need to do ! I track my workouts everyday I go and I will only be honest in my log!

If you need help staying motivated just think " How bad do I want to be better then I am today" !!

My Journey:

It started when I was in 5th grade I lived in a small town and my sister, her friend and me went to a baseball game. After the game we were going to her boyfriend's house and she was going to fast and caught lose gravel... We hit the ditch nose first and after the first roll I was ejected from the back seat. As I was in the air I watched a 3rd person view of myself falling as the car kept rolling. When I hit the ground everything went black again and I could move my arms down. The doors of the car were smashed in so they couldn't open. I couldn't feel anything but my arms and up so I drug myself to the road as her boyfriend came back to us and helped. I layed there not moving, until the paramedics arrived they said I was probably paralyzed because I couldn't feel my arms down, they loaded me into the back of the ambulance and took me to the Er. They rolled me onto a table and plucked glass out of my neck and back and sides for what seemed like hours as I closed my eyes hoping for the best. After they were done they were going to move me to another bed. But I felt the erge to get up and I walked out of the hospital with a neck brace and bruised ribs. They said if I was wearing my seat belt I would be dead and me being thrown from the vehicle I had a 95% chance of dieing. A year after the car accident I had a incident with a older guy who molested me , and I had to transfer schools due to it. But, the news kept spreading, Trying to be the new kid was hard enough already but on top of that I had this incident I could do nothing about drag with me along the way. So in 7th grade it started off good until the news reached my school and everyone gave me crap about it. I ended up not knowing what to do so I turned myself to relationships anything that would keep my mind off the people drama. After the days went on I Didn't want to go to school anymore because I hated my life already now I had to go to school and hate myself even more for something I couldn't control. I ended up dating the worst girl in the class and everyone frowned upon that because I wasn't dating a good girl etc. I stopped going to school and ended up failing my 7th grade year.Over that summer I ended up getting into a bad fight over a bunch of nonsense but a guys girlfriend said I was making racial slurs to him etc. So we ended up fighting about it and he was way bigger then me and beat my face to a bloody pulp. I broke my jaw,fractured my cheek in 4 spots and shattered my eye socket. After that I got made fun of even more. When 8th grade came along the news was still going on and I learned to cope with it but my coping method wasn't healthy, I was 14 years old already getting into drugs and alcohol. I would do everything I could to get anything possible to make myself feel better about my life. I ended up getting into a serious relationship( I thought anyway) we dated for 8 months and within those 8 months life was alot better I didn't party as much and I stopped doing painkillers, we ed, drinking, and partying. I had better grades over that period but after that time she cheatted on me. I went into a nervous breakdown and depression, Instantly got back into drugs, partying, and hooking up with any girl that was good looking.

As time went on I got into worse drugs, and cut my wrists several times weekly. Nearing the end of my 8th grade year I was talking to a girl that seemed interested in me, and we went to the school theater and madeout, and touched eachother( no biggy) but 2 days later the cops arrive at my school and I find out that she said I raped her. I got expelled from school for a whole year and over this period my life changed....... Over that summer I was doing anything I could to get my hands on drugs, I would party every time I could and I would sell whatever items I had to make money and spend it on ... drugs. Over my 8th grade summer I would play video games , do drugs, and party.. I was in the mindset that my life was over, no one cared about me . One day I took a belt wrapped it around my neck until I couldn't breath and I knotted it. I was about to faint and my mom knocked on my door. I acted like everything was ok. I would go out to this bridge and think about jumping off into the rocks everyday. And one night I was going to take my life I went out to the bridge after cutting my wrists several times, and taking enough drugs and alcohol to where I would pass out. I ended up at home idk how I got there exactly but I remember my mom seeing my wrists and rushing me to the hospital. That night they drew my blood and evened me out. and I was sent to a rehab center. Over the course of being in rehab I got my life together as much as I could and when I got out I tried to figure everything out. Over my 9th grade year I took online school. during that year I found out I didn't like being 125 lbs.... and I had to do something to make myself feel better. I did at home stuff, and did what I thought was working out. On july 1st,2012 I put my mind to Bodybuilding! I could finally go on school grounds and workout since then I've been busting my balls to better myself. Ive been drug free, and never party! Ive learned not to care what people think of me because what I do betters myself. Most people assume in on steroids and hate on me because our school is all about hockey! But I'm only going up and one day I'm going to motivate people to strive for their goals!

Before:

After a year of serious eatting and lifting

STAY MOTIVATED GUYS!!! WE ARE IN THIS LIFESTYLE TOGETHER

AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AllGenetix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lots of great apps guys. we will be selecting about 3 winners to log and test the product by next week.

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

NSCA-CSCS Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Online Training/Nutrition Consultation

ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShreddedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AllGenetix View Post
    lots of great apps guys. we will be selecting about 3 winners to log and test the product by next week.

Great!!

Good luck all, This is a great opportunity!

Originally Posted by ShreddedBruh View Post
    Tester Requirements:
    - 18 years of age or older 18
    - Must be available to start the log immediately upon receipt of product. I can do that!
    - Must post a detailed log Ok, will do
    - Yes, Canadians are conisdered Im from the usa
    - Must not have any medical condition I dont
    - Must maintain current supplement protocol for duration of log- No pending logs or reviews from any other supplement company No current ones

Application Information:
    Weight: 155 lbs
    Training experience: I started july 1st last year but ive put on 30 lbs over that time and Im interested in being a physique model/competitor

Current Training Goals: become a physique model/competitor
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 6 days a week
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Hiit every other day, and on weekends I do sprints
    Current Supplements: Combat powder protein, fish oil, multi vitamin
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Blox for amino acids
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No I have not but I've heard great stuff on products!
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: I have only done a minor one, but Never been selected for a big one like this! Ill make sure you guys are satisfied!

You should chose me because im at the point where my body is optimum for growth I just turned 18, I workout 6 days a week and This is my passion. I use to have a horrible past but bodybuilding brought me out of it!! I will do everything I can to make a bad a## log for you guys if im chosen! Ive never logged before but ive seen many and know what I need to do ! I track my workouts everyday I go and I will only be honest in my log!

If you need help staying motivated just think " How bad do I want to be better then I am today" !!

My Journey:

It started when I was in 5th grade I lived in a small town and my sister, her friend and me went to a baseball game. After the game we were going to her boyfriend's house and she was going to fast and caught lose gravel... We hit the ditch nose first and after the first roll I was ejected from the back seat. As I was in the air I watched a 3rd person view of myself falling as the car kept rolling. When I hit the ground everything went black again and I could move my arms down. The doors of the car were smashed in so they couldn't open. I couldn't feel anything but my arms and up so I drug myself to the road as her boyfriend came back to us and helped. I layed there not moving, until the paramedics arrived they said I was probably paralyzed because I couldn't feel my arms down, they loaded me into the back of the ambulance and took me to the Er. They rolled me onto a table and plucked glass out of my neck and back and sides for what seemed like hours as I closed my eyes hoping for the best. After they were done they were going to move me to another bed. But I felt the erge to get up and I walked out of the hospital with a neck brace and bruised ribs. They said if I was wearing my seat belt I would be dead and me being thrown from the vehicle I had a 95% chance of dieing. A year after the car accident I had a incident with a older guy who molested me , and I had to transfer schools due to it. But, the news kept spreading, Trying to be the new kid was hard enough already but on top of that I had this incident I could do nothing about drag with me along the way. So in 7th grade it started off good until the news reached my school and everyone gave me crap about it. I ended up not knowing what to do so I turned myself to relationships anything that would keep my mind off the people drama. After the days went on I Didn't want to go to school anymore because I hated my life already now I had to go to school and hate myself even more for something I couldn't control. I ended up dating the worst girl in the class and everyone frowned upon that because I wasn't dating a good girl etc. I stopped going to school and ended up failing my 7th grade year.Over that summer I ended up getting into a bad fight over a bunch of nonsense but a guys girlfriend said I was making racial slurs to him etc. So we ended up fighting about it and he was way bigger then me and beat my face to a bloody pulp. I broke my jaw,fractured my cheek in 4 spots and shattered my eye socket. After that I got made fun of even more. When 8th grade came along the news was still going on and I learned to cope with it but my coping method wasn't healthy, I was 14 years old already getting into drugs and alcohol. I would do everything I could to get anything possible to make myself feel better about my life. I ended up getting into a serious relationship( I thought anyway) we dated for 8 months and within those 8 months life was alot better I didn't party as much and I stopped doing painkillers, we ed, drinking, and partying. I had better grades over that period but after that time she cheatted on me. I went into a nervous breakdown and depression, Instantly got back into drugs, partying, and hooking up with any girl that was good looking.

As time went on I got into worse drugs, and cut my wrists several times weekly. Nearing the end of my 8th grade year I was talking to a girl that seemed interested in me, and we went to the school theater and madeout, and touched eachother( no biggy) but 2 days later the cops arrive at my school and I find out that she said I raped her. I got expelled from school for a whole year and over this period my life changed....... Over that summer I was doing anything I could to get my hands on drugs, I would party every time I could and I would sell whatever items I had to make money and spend it on ... drugs. Over my 8th grade summer I would play video games , do drugs, and party.. I was in the mindset that my life was over, no one cared about me . One day I took a belt wrapped it around my neck until I couldn't breath and I knotted it. I was about to faint and my mom knocked on my door. I acted like everything was ok. I would go out to this bridge and think about jumping off into the rocks everyday. And one night I was going to take my life I went out to the bridge after cutting my wrists several times, and taking enough drugs and alcohol to where I would pass out. I ended up at home idk how I got there exactly but I remember my mom seeing my wrists and rushing me to the hospital. That night they drew my blood and evened me out. and I was sent to a rehab center. Over the course of being in rehab I got my life together as much as I could and when I got out I tried to figure everything out. Over my 9th grade year I took online school. during that year I found out I didn't like being 125 lbs.... and I had to do something to make myself feel better. I did at home stuff, and did what I thought was working out. On july 1st,2012 I put my mind to Bodybuilding! I could finally go on school grounds and workout since then I've been busting my balls to better myself. Ive been drug free, and never party! Ive learned not to care what people think of me because what I do betters myself. Most people assume in on steroids and hate on me because our school is all about hockey! But I'm only going up and one day I'm going to motivate people to strive for their goals!

Before:

After a year of serious eatting and lifting

STAY MOTIVATED GUYS!!! WE ARE IN THIS LIFESTYLE TOGETHER
    If this is real life, I would personally buy you a tub of core ABC's.... nice post man, repped, youve been to hell and back.

Originally Posted by lifthard72 View Post
    If this is real life, I would personally buy you a tub of core ABC's.... nice post man, repped, youve been to hell and back.
    Thanks tons and I just hope I get chosen to log because this is a lifestyle for me now! I love the community, the reps, the products, everything!! If it wasn't for the people giving me good comments. I wouldn't have made it this far in bodybuilding. Your comment made my day!

Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000) Ljonhjarta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Open to Canadians. nb4****storm.
    On Wisconsin! Go Pack Go! Go Brew Crew!

US Army Veteran

Originally Posted by Ljonhjarta View Post
    Open to Canadians. nb4****storm.
    Lol pretty much

reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weight: 165
    Training experience: 1 Year
    Current Training Goals: Hypertrophy
    Training Schedule/Protocol: SxTxTxx - RPT/PHAT
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: xMxWxFx - HIIT 10-15min
    Current Supplements: Whey Isolate, Yohimbe, Creatine
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products):ON BCCA (Unflavored), ALLMAX Micronized BCAA (Unflavored)
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): No, I havent even heard of the company before.
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=145217131 // http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144279101

Tell me why I should select YOU? I am currently doing LG protocol diet and training. Being that I have never heard of this company, I would never buy a product from them without some experience with their products. This is a good chance for y'all to gain a new customer.

dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Weight: 171lbs
    Training experience: about 3 years
    Current Training Goals: trying to cut to 7% bodyfat
    Training Schedule/Protocol: 5days on 2 days off (Back sunday, chest monday, legs tuesday, arms wednesday, shoulders thursday, rest fri-sat)
    Cardio Schedule/Protocol: only bed time with the gf
    Current Supplements:
    Protein: Dymatize Fusion 7
    Multi: Controlled Labs orange triad
    Preworkout : Muscle Pharm Assault
    BCAA: Amino-X
    Now Zma + Fishoil
    Supplement History (In particular other amino acid products): Amino-X, Optimum Nutrition BCAA's, Dymatize BCAA 1000, Amino Energy
    Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected): haven't tried
    Please provide links to other logs you have kept: Haven't won anything which required a log, only 1 with reviews and such.
    Tell me why I should select YOU? because i somewhat actually lift =)

No more apps?? come on guys ! get in here!

letzzz goooo!

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

[QUOTE=AllGenetix;1100693523]letzzz goooo![/QUOTE

Yeaaaa BUDDDDDYYYYYY!!!
    LET'S GO

letzzz goooo!
    Yeaaaa BUDDDDDYYYYYY!!!
    LET'S GO

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Application Information:
    Weight: 215
    Training experience: has been bodybuilding for several years now.
    Current Training Goals: bodybuilding, increase muscle mass, get shredded.

Monday: chest + arms (volume)
    Tuesday: cardio + calves and abs
    Wednesday: back and hamstrings
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms
    Saturday: rest or cardio
    Sunday: quads

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    20 mins of stair stepper when ever I do cardio on the schedule above.

Current Supplements:
    Syngex protein by VPX
    Recover Pro by AI sports (BCAA 4,1,1)
    Orange triad - multi
    Novem by Sciavation - preworkout

Purple Wrath
    Recover pro
    Univeral Aminos and Beef Aminos
    Carnivor beef aminos by musclemeds
    Sciavation Xtend
    *********** bulk aminos

Have you used Core ABC before? (This category will not help or hurt your chance of being selected):
    used Core Zap - pretty good, but didn't have all the things I needed in preworkout, so I only did one month of it.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135894441
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120155101
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123529981

I'll give you a very honest opinion. I've used many recovery products and BCAA products.

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Bump

Bump for promo

Core fury look more like what I need in a preworkout. I should give that one a shot

send your information to kirk@corenutritionals.com for free samples of core fury and burn

Core Nutritionals Rep
    "Crush IT"

send your information to kirk@corenutritionals.com for free samples of core fury and burn
    Sweet, I am on it!

People don't seem to be jumping on this great opportunity. I'll be using lots of BCAA as I diet down for my second NPC bodybuilding show in MN.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Core ABC is one of the best intra workouts. Really solid formula and the taste is phenomenal. Currently using the white peach flavor and its darn refreshing.
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi