Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 353
    wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit wasntme's BodySpace

arbys roast beef?

i was in a hurry so i went to arbys and bought a big montana. they give you alot of roast beef in it. anyways i chucked the bread and ate the meat. it taste awesome btw. im wondering if they use any carb fillers or sugars in the meat? anyone know? i checked their website and they list the totals including the buns, they dont have a seperate one for buns only. however the sandwich does contain like 40 g carbs. but the buns are huge, so im hoping its all in the buns. thanks for the help.

special_ahs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think it's all bread.
    If you check some of processed ham carb content, you will noticed that many has more than 5g carbs per serving.
    This makes sense because if they were pure meat (0 g carb) it won't taste like way they do. The reason why they taste good is because they mix it up with spices and other ingredients like sugar.

Now, going back to Arby, when I look at their meat, I can tell right away that it is not 100% meat and they have added some additives to make it taste so good. I don't think 2 pieces of bread is worth 30~40 g of carbs. I pretty sure that their roast beef has at least 10g of carbs.

BodyPoints: 353
    wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wasntme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit wasntme's BodySpace
    Originally posted by special_ahs
    I don't think it's all bread.
    If you check some of processed ham carb content, you will noticed that many has more than 5g carbs per serving.
    This makes sense because if they were pure meat (0 g carb) it won't taste like way they do. The reason why they taste good is because they mix it up with spices and other ingredients like sugar.

Now, going back to Arby, when I look at their meat, I can tell right away that it is not 100% meat and they have added some additives to make it taste so good. I don't think 2 pieces of bread is worth 30~40 g of carbs. I pretty sure that their roast beef has at least 10g of carbs.
    damn you thats not what i wanted to hear. but i agree with you, and the buns are not 40 g carbs. well that sucks, but i better do some cardio then.