Effex25705 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can't seem to get rid of it.

So September last year I looked like this: http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...Gsws-610xh.jpg

and like this: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1352347607

Now i'm : https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...00550444_n.jpg

and like: https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...98983773_n.jpg

But No matter what I seem to do, I can't get rid of my middle back fat, my hip fat or lower stomach fat. i also have some fatty spots just underneath my armpits which annoy me.

I keep cutting and I work 6 hours a day doing physical work which I'd say is a mix between normal to hard/very hard work a day (i'm a night filler but I work with the heavy stuff and break down all of the days stock from pallets) I workout once on mondays and 2 times every other day bar wed or the weekend. When I do 2 workouts a day I do 1 in the day and 1 after work (usually finish at midnight). I take fish oil and a multivitamen and also use protein shakes requently.

I'm around 85 kg and have been around this weight for a few months now. Not sure if I've gained any muscle or not.

So what can I do to really cut or whatever you call it to get rid of a lot of the fat in these areas?

I've been thinking/wanting/planning to do a few week cycle of a keto diet but I honestly don't really know how.

I was thinking of doing protein shakes for meals and snacks for it but the power is a money sink and I don't think I'd be able to afford the amount of protein for a week or more with my current pay since i have other things which need money to go towards atm (such as dentists, horrible things xD)...

So what do you think though, would low carb protein shakes be good and a carb loaded shake every few days work out well or what would your opinions/tips/help/advice be?

Currently I work with my own body weight and use bumbells and a barbell for benching though I only have a 30kg or so barbell and my dumbells are only like 8 kg or something. I can't really afford to get heavier weights, is that an issue? Should I get heavier weights? Also I LOVE food, but always crave the wrong foods. I can do well with resisting sometimes but I fall quite a bit. How can I reduce the cravings I get?

Any help would be really greatly appreciated...

JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JayRong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    read the stickies
    My 0 calorie / low calorie review. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154420191

Originally Posted by JayRong View Post
    read the stickies
    I have again and previously too. I've re-calculated my usual intake etc and made sure to keep in a deficit and I don't seem to be doing anything wrong.

NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NeedsToCut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I didn't read anything you said I'm just guessing you're not weighing your food

Originally Posted by NeedsToCut View Post
    I didn't read anything you said I'm just guessing you're not weighing your food
    I've been correctly weighing my servings to package recommendations. I was told it wasn't possible to gain muscle while cutting but I'm sure I have it that probably the reason I haven't seen a significant decrease in numbers on the scales?

teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) teajohn10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What is your daily calorie intake? How often do you eat junk food and drink soda?

Seeing as you said that you've been the same weight for a few months now, it would seem that you're not eating a caloric deficit. So your best bet to lose weight/fat would be to cut back on calories slightly (easiest way would be to cut out junk food and soda and just drink PLENTY of water). The more water you drink, the more you will surpress your appetite and cravings. Try eating smaller meals, and eventually your stomach will shrink somewhat and you will get full off of eating less than you used to, which makes consuming fewer calories MUCH easier.

I hope this helped a little!

Originally Posted by teajohn10 View Post
    What is your daily calorie intake? How often do you eat junk food and drink soda?

Seeing as you said that you've been the same weight for a few months now, it would seem that you're not eating a caloric deficit. So your best bet to lose weight/fat would be to cut back on calories slightly (easiest way would be to cut out junk food and soda and just drink PLENTY of water). The more water you drink, the more you will surpress your appetite and cravings. Try eating smaller meals, and eventually your stomach will shrink somewhat and you will get full off of eating less than you used to, which makes consuming fewer calories MUCH easier.

I hope this helped a little!
    Well i'm 172 cm tall. 85 kg and work 6 hours physically a day, workout an average of once a day with weights except on wednesdays and sat and sunday. I do 1 workout monday, 2 tuesday and rest. 1 thursday and 2 friday and rest. Sometimes If I can I fit in 3 on friday. Depending on how sore I am. I don't drink any soft drinks and never have take out. My average daily intake I keep below 1700 calories rarely go above that. I change up my workout routines every week or 2 and always drink plenty of water.

zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10) zerocoolflo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Working 6 hours/day doing physical work and you only eat 1700 calories?

This is impossible my friend. In all seriousness, please re-calculate your maintenance level (I think that your maintenance should be around 3k calories/day) and create a proper deficit.

Make sure you are calculating your caloric intake properly!

Also, try to stick to a good training program like starting strength
    If I can help you in any way, send me a message with your thread question or question.

I wish you all a 2021 filled with growth.