kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)

zkk #29 at 290lbs chest workout

http://underground.nutrex.com/videos...logEntry29.asp

in his pussy claat gym in the sheffield ghetto

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    King Khan ahahah love this guy!!!
    His one funny dude, his always got some funny comments to say, but his a real motivational guy aswell. And his a UNIT!!!!
    Hope to see him in Mr. O this year, he keeps saying his gonna be coming back but not to sure how serious he is about that though...
    "you have to get ugly to get big" Kevan Wilson.
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm done watching his videos, Mr Khan is an amusing character but I think it's too late and the injury bug bit him hard, I mean keep lookin swole keep them arms up bro keep making them pussy claat videos, but I don't see him battling for a top spot in any contest in the near future. I think he will make #257 video before he steps onstage again.

I would love for him to prove me wrong but I think he would have to put too much into a contest and I don't think Mr Khan is willing to pay that price.
    Still he could be the reigning shirtless sweatpants gym Mr Olympia.

BUMBOCLAAT!

anonymous
    I cannot explain to you guys how "thick" he is. I'm not sure if the guys anywhere (except in the UK) understand what sort of person he comes across as.

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    I cannot explain to you guys how "thick" he is. I'm not sure if the guys anywhere (except in the UK) understand what sort of person he comes across as.
    I don't know if thats a compliment or not.
    What do you mean?
    How does he come across in the UK?

He seems like a BB douche to me.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His words of motivation leave a lot to be desired compared to someone like Kai. "It doesn't matter how stupid your dream is, it doesn't matter how stupid you look".
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50) kilsong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's a tool...plain and simple.
    That's what I think the UK guy is trying to say.
    He babbles and uses that pussyclot term waaaay too much.
    Is he huge?
    Yeah. Ok...now what?
    He's making some change with that Nutrex, but it will be short lived.
    Lets see where he is in 5 years. There's only so many cycles you can run before you realize your as good as your gonna get.

Whereas Kai seems to have staying power. He's smarter and is seemingly more approachable than this meat head.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
    Is he huge?
    Yeah. Ok...now what?
    Lets see where he is in 5 years. There's only so many cycles you can run before you realize your as good as your gonna get.

Whereas Kai seems to have staying power. He's smarter and is seemingly more approachable than this meat head.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is he huge?
    Yeah. Ok...now what?

Oh hey bro........no one cares.
    A pattern in the chaos.

biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biggie87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Oh hey bro........no one cares.
    ^^^^ LOL - This
    "you have to get ugly to get big" Kevan Wilson.
    YEAHHHHHHH BUDDDDY

Qualified British Finals bigboijr's Avatar
    Location: North West London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboijr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChrisMisc View Post
    If you have met him in person and had a good conversation with him you would find that hes far from "thick" mentality wise... Hes a cool, funny guy who knows his stuff. But on the other hand... he is a beast in person.. would really love to see him back on stage again
    Follow me at:
    www.Instagram.com/ukmassjr
    www.Twitter.com/JrAlveranga
    www.********.com/JrAlveranga
    www.********.com/apofitness

JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is he huge?
    Yeah. Ok...now what?

You're right bro, five years from now your level of success will put Zack Khan's meaningless life to shame.

Also cycles? Did you just discover one of those AAS profile sites or something?

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    He is a nice guy in person

BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BBArturas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very strong

Originally Posted by JackOo View Post
    You're right bro, five years from now your level of success will put Zack Khan's meaningless life to shame.

Also cycles? Did you just discover one of those AAS profile sites or something?
    Oh boy...
    Yet ANOTHER one. Another guy sucking it cause they see a big muscular guy...
    I never said his life was meaningless.
    It's got meaning Im sure.
    In the bodybuilding world he's a joke. I'm an even bigger joke. I'm nowhere near his size.
    Nor would I wanna be. I, unlike him will not have the same problems he's GONNA have in the future.
    And at 6'0, and 195 pounds, it looks like your skinny ass wont either.
    Good for you.

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's pretty obvious that he's laying it on thick for the cameras. Making a caricature out of himself for entertainment.
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000) JackOo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Oh boy...
    Yet ANOTHER one. Another guy sucking it cause they see a big muscular guy...
    I never said his life was meaningless.
    It's got meaning Im sure.
    In the bodybuilding world he's a joke. I'm an even bigger joke. I'm nowhere near his size.
    Nor would I wanna be. I, unlike him will not have the same problems he's GONNA have in the future.
    Good for you.
    Lol, how did you manage to deduce I'm GAY from that post? I think the fact that you even had that thought says that someone's got something he wants to confess to class, haha!

My skinny ass? I'm in the single digits body fat wise, what are your stats big guy? I predict another perma bulking 240+lbs 25% body fat piece of **** who's carrying a lot less mass than he likes to think. Remember, if you can't see your penis when you look down, you fat bro.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good for you.
    hahaha never ceases to amaze me when people without an avi/stats feel all tough calling out someone else for his physique

PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000) PEETcassidy is just really nice. (+1000)
    if he can ever hit his optimum condition hed be the one guy id like to see posedown with Ramy, besides Kai and Phil.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PEETcassidy View Post
    if he can ever hit his optimum condition hed be the one guy id like to see posedown with Ramy, besides Kai and Phil.
    he's possibly the last i want to see up in that comparison of epic legs...

:::yawn:::