Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    lol'd at spending 10 mins talking himself up and saying he doesn't really need a coach and if the guy gives him any info it will probably be a 'minute detail'.

nothing to see here guise, more narcissistic ego stroking and general *******ry from mccensors

^ strong cocksucker above. go reply to more posts with broscience on fb brah
    lol at broscience.

Have fun looking like my dogs ****
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrocepCurls View Post
    another mccarthy dick rider who doesn't look like he lifts detected

do you all congregate to circle jerk after your time under tension sessions
    Hahaha damn you guys are even more rustled than I thought. Still using the "doesn't look like he lifts" attempt at argument are we? Lol, Alright bro stay safe.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000) B-ryminD09 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by ign_fan_4life View Post
    One study[1] noted that one standard deviation of variance for resting metabolic rate (how many calories are burnt by living) was 5-8%; meaning 1 standard deviation of the population (68%) was within 6-8% of the average metabolic rate. Extending this, 2 standard deviations of the population (96%) was within 10-16% of the population average.

I hate when idiots claim to have fast metabolisms. No, you just don't eat as much as you think you do.
    furkin this. everyone wants to be a unique snowflake.

Originally Posted by dbp View Post
    Why do people always say Ian looks like ****? He has pretty good development from the pics I've seen.
    b/c he's an epic douche who acts like he has some superior knowledge. and the only pics I've really even scnene of him are at the gym w/ sleeves pulled up. I really have no idea what he looks like tbh.

and i'm tired of *******s like him spouting IIFYM, and only having a very basic and limited understanding of carbs/fats/proteins acting like they are a nutrition expert.

Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Zim5491 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
    I just heard about this guy. I honestly don't understand how he think's he's qualified to discuss anything pertaining to bodybuilding.

Sure maybe he's making a few dollars off youtube but he's ruining his life. Any future employers who get wind of this are never going to hire him. Jason Genevo obviously has issues, this guy has doesn't.
    what the fuk are you even saying...
    * NJ Crew (732/973) *

NY Giants / NY Knicks / NY Yankees / NY Rangers

MontclairStateU Crew
    Jordans on Feet Crew
    Sneakers cost more than your outfit Crew
    Xbox360 Crew
    Compression shorts worn to the gym Crew
    IIFYM Crew.
    Bulking through Summer Crew

Instagram: stephen_zim
    Twitter: ZimShady_

Troll away *******s.

Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sword7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long has this guy been lifting?

midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) midcoastking33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ian keeps it hood like it's nothin, you ain't gotta like it cause youtube gon love it

cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cXx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    " and the problem i have with dumbbell press is i actually got to the point where i was strong enough that just getting them into position was even more difficult than doing the presses "

Lol wow... does this ****ing retard not realise thats the same for everybody? That doesn't make him special, raaaegegegeeee
    I'd give it all up, for a little bit more. - Monty Burns.

i take 8mins rest umad? mingzie's Avatar
    mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    lol at broscience.

Have fun looking like my dogs ****
    have fun posting useless broscience on ur ******** page and sucking ian dick. lol @ being a loyal coksucking dog who thinks they're tough becos they're an admin of a ******** page.

Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    I think it's funny that you are ragging on a guy who is very similar to you. If anything you act the same way he does when posting in training/nutrition threads.
    world of difference between arguing/having a discussion and rolling people, and never having discussions, censoring everyone who has a valid point and leaving only the most retarded comments that are easy to reply to so you can get the top comment and look like you 'won'. mccensors brah is intellectually dishonest

i always ask the same question to ian followers. wat has he taught you that can be applied in a practical manner that isn't already common knowledge?

eat like sh*T? don't worry about what and when u eat? ("hit your macros", which he doesn't even do himself or doesn't tell people how to do properly. the only time there was actually useful info was a video where it wasn't him talking, but alan). take creatine, fish oil and multi? high frequency? lulzzz. every guru says the same fukking sh*t.

his channel/fb is basically a huge insulting circlejerk of holier than thou narcissistic dickheads who think they know it all obsessing over irrelevant and negligible details and putting down others.

oh, and lulz at his 100% broscience lifting advice that has no basis in kinesiology or research or general experience under the bar whatsoever.
    Never been hugged crew
    Message girl on ********, she goes offline and Add Friend button appears crew
    Extreme Assisted Dips Crew
    Don't have a ******** wall because noone would post on it anyway crew
    Want to order pizza, too scared to pick up phone crew
    Nobody cares about my birthday crew
    Friendzone crew
    Leave Chestparrot alone crew
    No friends except my neopet crew

CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BashaMIV View Post
    This is a picture of his coach Jared Bichler:

[img]http://distilleryimage4.s3.amazonaws.com/868e5526e12711e282d422000a9e516a_7.jpg[/mg]

Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000) Lt.Dangle is just really nice. (+1000)
    he is so longwinded i can't make it through any of his videos at all
    *top tier ivy because grandpa donated half the buildings crew*
    *family coat of arms in our foyer crew*
    *have to breathe into a paper bag if i see a guy juicier than me crew*
    *adrenaline rush when a girl looks in my direction crew*
    *rush home from the gym to admire my pump crew*

mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000) mingzie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cXx View Post
    " and the problem i have with dumbbell press is i actually got to the point where i was strong enough that just getting them into position was even more difficult than doing the presses "

Lol wow... does this ****ing retard not realise thats the same for everybody? That doesn't make him special, raaaegegegeeee
    he doesn't realise he spends so much energy setting up because he is weak as phuck in general. even picking up the dumbbells is a 90% rep because his deadlift/farmer walk sucks a fuk.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000) Ranniks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mingzie View Post
    have fun posting useless broscience on ur ******** page and sucking ian dick. lol @ being a loyal coksucking dog who thinks they're tough becos they're an admin of a ******** page.

world of difference between arguing/having a discussion and rolling people, and never having discussions, censoring everyone who has a valid point and leaving only the most retarded comments that are easy to reply to so you can get the top comment and look like you 'won'. mccensors brah is intellectually dishonest

i always ask the same question to ian followers. wat has he taught you that can be applied in a practical manner that isn't already common knowledge?

eat like sh*T? don't worry about what and when u eat? ("hit your macros", which he doesn't even do himself or doesn't tell people how to do properly. the only time there was actually useful info was a video where it wasn't him talking, but alan). take creatine, fish oil and multi? high frequency? lulzzz. every guru says the same fukking sh*t.

his channel/fb is basically a huge insulting circlejerk of holier than thou narcissistic dickheads who think they know it all obsessing over irrelevant and negligible details and putting down others.

oh, and lulz at his 100% broscience lifting advice that has no basis in kinesiology or research or general experience under the bar whatsoever.
    Repped. Hero!

You are awesome.

ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ftown is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is his educational background?
    100,000,000k+

CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000) CutOrBulkBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ftown View Post
    none, he just quotes research studies.

GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GGekko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    BS in Poptartology
    “If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” ― Henry Ford

**Always Pick 4 Crew**

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He literally has no credentials

Just some pseudo-intellectual skinnyfat *******

alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alienGenetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thehypocrit View Post
    I think it's funny that you are ragging on a guy who is very similar to you. If anything you act the same way he does when posting in training/nutrition threads.
    lol

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wish the guy from BIOS3Training was a miscer

like to hear his take on this

Guy is a bit oldschool however...
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nzgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I notice that a lot of these guys on youtube who try to give "scientific" advice are extremely arrogant and condescending. Ian has a terrible attitude and it stems from his treating "exercise science" as some kind of sacred cow. Exercise science is a joke, it isn't a proper science, the studies are almost worthless and only really pertain to beginners and casual lifters. They've turned "exercise science" into some clique where they can roll their eyes at the cavemen outside their little group. Everything there is to know about bodybuilding has been known for decades and decades. There's nothing new to learn really which is a problem for all these losers who want to monetise their "knowledge".

Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
    I just heard about this guy. I honestly don't understand how he think's he's qualified to discuss anything pertaining to bodybuilding.

Sure maybe he's making a few dollars off youtube but he's ruining his life. Any future employers who get wind of this are never going to hire him. Jason Genevo obviously has issues, this guy has doesn't.
    did you hit a joint while you were writing the last sentence ?

do you even normal basic human logic ?

lolz son !

@ all other ***ggets out there....are u mad that Ian has much more goin on in his life compared to you with only 19 years of age ?! strong sad kunts are strong hehe

PS yeah Im one of those Zyzz wanna-be sand I just came here to not give a **** about u...come at me u ignorant kunts !
    Last edited by Zyzzian; 07-08-2013 at 05:03 PM.

thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatGuyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by nzgs View Post
    I notice that a lot of these guys on youtube who try to give "scientific" advice are extremely arrogant and condescending. Ian has a terrible attitude and it stems from his treating "exercise science" as some kind of sacred cow. Exercise science is a joke, it isn't a proper science, the studies are almost worthless and only really pertain to beginners and casual lifters. They've turned "exercise science" into some clique where they can roll their eyes at the cavemen outside their little group. Everything there is to know about bodybuilding has been known for decades and decades. There's nothing new to learn really which is a problem for all these losers who want to monetise their "knowledge".
    ****ing this x1000

repped

Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Love it how Ian McPoptart censors anyone that even slightly disagrees with anything he says.

Boy has an ego as big as his head.

Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100) Zyzzian is not very well liked. (-100)
    self education and influence by the best science mofos out there like Eric Helms for example who coaches Matt Ogus .

U mirin Ian's knowledge brah ?

Some sad kunts out there take his adivce, they see results....but they will never admit it. haha
    "If Zyzz is a God then I am his most passionate disciple. Just come at me !"
    - Joni

Bulgarian sick C#%TS / Zyzz fans / Fitness Motivation =====> www.fb.com/ZyzzFansss

The Zyzz Revolution =====> www.fb.com/TheZyzzRevolution

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cXx View Post

he only does like 50lb bro

LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LiftCore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some really, really fallacious arguments against Ian ITT. I thought Misc stopped being uneducated in like 2010 or something.
    Φ United Misc Frat Φ

Originally Posted by LiftCore View Post
    Some really, really fallacious arguments against Ian ITT. I thought Misc stopped being uneducated in like 2010 or something.
    I dunno about the misc coz Im new here, but stupid and ignorant ppl are always around.
    "If Zyzz is a God then I am his most passionate disciple. Just come at me !"
    - Joni

Bulgarian sick C#%TS / Zyzz fans / Fitness Motivation =====> www.fb.com/ZyzzFansss

The Zyzz Revolution =====> www.fb.com/TheZyzzRevolution

Originally Posted by LiftCore View Post
    wow you really proved everyone wrong there!!1111oneoneone

Originally Posted by Zyzzian View Post
    I dunno about the misc coz Im new here, but stupid and ignorant ppl are always around.
    cocksuckers always gon be around too.
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew

Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tasthetic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zyzzian View Post
    self education and influence by the best science mofos out there like Eric Helms for example who coaches Matt Ogus .

U mirin Ian's knowledge brah ?

Some sad kunts out there take his adivce, they see results....but they will never admit it. haha
    As quoted by this guy trying to suck off Ian on his page(exact same ****gy display
    pic on ********):

"Ian, i'm not into the misc that much...how long could I troll those ****s before I get banned ? lol

Originally Posted by Tasthetic View Post
    As quoted by this guy trying to suck off Ian on his page(exact same ****gy display
    pic on ********):

"Ian, i'm not into the misc that much...how long could I troll those ****s before I get banned ? lol
    hahahhah
    Never been hugged crew
    Friendzone crew