Thread: How to start?

Rilex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to start?

Hello, I'm new to this community, and would love to get some help to start bodybuilding. inb4trolls
    The thing is I am currently 16 and have started going to the gym, I weight 44kg (97lbs) and I'm 1.67m tall.
    But I somehow have to get some mass, and how much I eat, no matter what I never go up in weigh since I
    would love to get into the bodybuilding world. But what can I do to go up in weight and gain some real muscles?
    Should I start taking some protein powder, I have no idea and would love to have help.

WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000) WMLifting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    lifting: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131379243
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169516313

MMDELAD

stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stephenlatsha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rilex View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this community, and would love to get some help to start bodybuilding. inb4trolls
    The thing is I am currently 16 and have started going to the gym, I weight 44kg (97lbs) and I'm 1.67m tall.
    But I somehow have to get some mass, and how much I eat, no matter what I never go up in weigh since I
    would love to get into the bodybuilding world. But what can I do to go up in weight and gain some real muscles?
    Should I start taking some protein powder, I have no idea and would love to have help.
    Protein powder is just like eating chicken,egg whites,lean beef, etc. It is not needed its just incase you cant hit your protein macro. As for bodybuilding you need to be in a calorie surplus. Meaning you need to eat more calories then it takes your body to maintain itself. Instead of taking protein i would invest in a creatine monohydrate cause its cheap and you can get like 200 servings for like 15 bucks. Dont fall for the other kind of creatine. There expensive and just as good as regular monohydrate and the funny thing is all the studies have been done on creatine monohydrate and the studies proven that it works. Good luck bro!
    Reviews:
    to many^
    log (10days): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155575203&p=1104931703#post1104931703
    19 years old
    Diet:
    IIFYM

** VEGA BACK IN BLACK CREW **