Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Who Wants To Log Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP? --Shirt & Shaker Included!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/in...ernaut-hp.html

We have 10 logging opportunities to log our best-selling pre-workout Juggernaut HP!

What we want from you:
    1. A sponsored log on this forum
    2. Your thoughts and experiences while using Juggernaut HP
    3. A final store review on this site.
    4. Some kick-ass workouts!

What You receive:
    1. A full tub of Juggernaut HP
    2. An Infinite Labs T-Shirt
    3. An Infinite Labs Shaker Bottle
    4. Log Support from Us and the BB.com community.

To qualify for this opportunity please post here, like our ******** page https://www.********.com/InfiniteLab...ements?fref=ts and tell us why you want to try Juggernaut HP.

Best of Luck!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmoney1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would love to log this product....looking for a new pre-workout. I used this product a year or so ago and would like to give it a run again. Already liked the ******** page awhile back (Darrell Withem)

asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) asfdragpn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

I am throwing my name in the hat for this one!

I have been logging Final Form and Phenyl Core for the past three weeks and I have had nothing but positive results with that stack! During that time I learned more about Infinite Labs and gained a tremendous amount of respect for them as a company.

I want to log Juggernaut HP because I have been anxious to try it out and see what results it brings to my workouts!
    I have heard a lot of good things about this product and I have seen many reviews of it.

I would like the opportunity to log another amazing product from Infinite Labs and share my experience and results with the world!
    Brandon "The Machine" Atkins

- Infinite Labs Rep -

http://www.infinitelabs.com/25.html

Use Code: InfiniteBA15 for 15% off your entire order.

Are you a Juggernaut? http://www.iamjuggernaut.com

JamesOBrien160 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Juggernaut log!

I want to try Juggernaut HP because I've been on other pre workouts and they give me energy but not great pumps or sustained energy. I've heard Juggernaut gives you great pumps and long lasting energy. I'm hoping it will push me to the next level!

krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krogdep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What an opportunity! I would love to try this! Have been hearing great things about juggernaut.
    Winners Never Quit,Quitters never win

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great opportunity here guys and gals. Get in on it!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000) FFD81 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am always looking for new ways to build strength and for the most part look and feel good about myself. That being said, this is an amazing opportunity for all the chosen winners to review a phenomenal product by an exceptional company that grows with its fan!

As a member of my local volunteer fire department, supplementation becomes one of the most important parts of sustaining energy when it’s needed most. That’s why I believe this is an amazing opportunity for me to try Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP! This will better my life as a full time student/intern by day as well as a volunteer fire fighter by night.

As per your request, I will also log the Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP as well as give an HONEST review!

The supplements I currently take are the basic: pre-workout, whey protein, creatine, and BCAA’s.

My current workout routine is HST (Hypertrophy Specific Training) 3X per week with cardio/abs on off days.

I would like to participate in this amazing opertunity!

Thanks Infinite Labs and JohnButz!

Hhernan14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to try this product.. I've always seen results with your infinite labs, every purchase I've done I've seen nothing but gains.. excited to see this product and if chosen I know of awesome results in it..

maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) maxie2000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would like to try this because I have always wanted to try an Infinite Labs product and I've never heard anything but good things about them. This would be the perfect opportunity. I'm in!

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post

We have 10 logging opportunities to log our best-selling pre-workout Juggernaut HP!

What we want from you:

What You receive:

To qualify for this opportunity please post here, like our ******** page https://www.********.com/InfiniteLab...ements?fref=ts and tell us why you want to try Juggernaut HP.

Best of Luck!
    Hell yes I would love to Log for Juggernaut HP!! Triathlon season always brings new challenges and barriers. I've been using prefight and InfiniteForce but it's time to switch it up again! Plus being in on the Dekter Jackson Challenge means fierce new workouks and lots of ********/log time!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50) reF0rm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Never tried a Infinite Labs product, and I believe this would be a good time as any. I am currently in a cut, and as we all know energy levels can be down in this time. I have tried other preworkouts but they do not seem to work. Maybe Juggernaut HP can change that? Give me the chance to find out!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guys / Gals,

Juggernaut is Infinite Labs premier supplement designed for serious focus and energy to power you through your workouts. Caffeine-based.

Remember to be a ******** fan to be selected Friday!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwman92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only preworkout I've ever used is MusclePharm assault, so this would be a great chance to test another product, and compare and see which I like better, especially since this is much cheaper. I will be coming off a Kris Gethin 12 week transformation in 3 weeks, and will be looking to pack on the muscle by doing a DTP, and would love to use this to contribute to my mass gains! I've also never done logging before, and feel as though this would be a great way to get me started. I already keep track of all my workouts, but would love to share my progress and such with the BB.com community.

ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezericw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    John, I would love the opportunity to do a log using Juggernaut HP. I am already a member of your ******** community and really enjoy posting my Juggernaut progress there. Pre-Workouts are one of the most challenging products to find one that works well for a person, due to the huge market out there, not to mention the tastes and and mixing issues with some. Please consider me in your decision to pick a person to log their experience with this Infinite Labs product, I can give you the "Over 50" perspective! LOL
    Thank you.

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    awesome promotion! Cant currently apply but Eventually Id love to try this product! Great things from a great company!! Good luck to all who enter!

Registered User InfiniteLabsRep's Avatar
    InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) InfiniteLabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ezericw View Post
    John, I would love the opportunity to do a log using Juggernaut HP. I am already a member of your ******** community and really enjoy posting my Juggernaut progress there. Pre-Workouts are one of the most challenging products to find one that works well for a person, due to the huge market out there, not to mention the tastes and and mixing issues with some. Please consider me in your decision to pick a person to log their experience with this Infinite Labs product, I can give you the "Over 50" perspective! LOL
    Thank you.
    Taste? Taste you say? We've got it down. Not strong. Not sweet. Just right. Many flavors to choose from. Best sellers:
    Orange
    Pink lemonade
    Wild cherry
    - Infinite Labs Rep -

http://infinitelabsstore.com/

Infinite Labs on ********: http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Group Juggernaut Forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Contest to end all!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=674503091

zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zbikowski88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Infinite Labs Juggernaut HP

I have never tried a Infinite Labs supplement, and this would be a great opportunity for me to log my details about Juggernaut HP. I've tried a few different preworkout products in the past but I'm looking for something new to try. I'm rehabbing from an injury in the military and looking to pack on the 30 lbs of weight I lost from surgery. So this could be a new start for me. Thanks.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love the Red Raspberry. Currently Got the Wild Cherry and it is spot on good

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Juggernaut HP is a staple for me...it works!!! And as far as taste...I use all of the flavors, I like to have variety...I really cannot pick a favorite...I like them all!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keep the apps coming!
    Workout Log:

Workout Log:

Workout Log:

Bank Management Brah TheTovarishch's Avatar
    TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheTovarishch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What we want from you:

What You receive:

Best of Luck!

I would like to try Juggernaut HP because i am always in search of good pre workout supplements, i have used many and always give a fair assessment of the product, the last supplement i used i rated (link in my signature). I have yet to do a day to day log of a product for this site but i would be happy to do one and it would be as thorough as my white flood review if not more so. I am usually at the gym every day so it will be a daily log.
    TheTovarishch’s guide to property investing:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155439133&p=1102082743&viewfull=1#post1102082743

**Always Rep Back Crew**
    **Bank Management Crew**
    **Balkan Crew**
    **Masters Degree Crew**
    **Ex-DHS Crew**
    **Investment Banker FINRA Series 79, Series 6 Crew**
    **NMLS Registered Banker Crew**
    **Rental Property Crew**
    **Six Sigma Certification "SOON" Crew** <- Goal #1
    **Doctor of Philosophy in Organizational Leadership** <- Goal #2

Keep those apps coming everyone

nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbmjhk6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to try jugggernaut because I am always looking for something to get me through my workout with a bunch of energy. Being on a cut really put's my energy level down so without pre I find my workouts to be lackluster. I've heard that Juggernaut is a solid product and would love the opportunity to log it and since this would be my first I would like to be given the chance to prove myself as a trustworthy person.

Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jamescody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

What we want from you:

What You receive:

Best of Luck!
    \I would love to have the opportunity to try Infinite Lab's Juggernaut HP because I work with a huge amount of gym rats like myself that look towards me for supplement choice, and so far I've never let them down. If I get the chance to sample Juggernaut and maybe even get that free T-shirt and shaker , I would be able to tell my co-workers/friends and family all about it and write one amazing review on Bodybuilding.com!

Resident in the Skynet lowroller21212's Avatar
    lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lowroller21212 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey guys, I would love to take Infinite Juggernaut HP a test drive because I've never used more than one tub pre-booster. I am almost done out of my tub, and my focus going forward is basically going from a high-volume light lifter (intensity, vascularity, endurance) to a middle of the pack (pump, focus, strength) type lifter and set new PR records. I will be pairing JHP with Muscletech-creacore, and Muscletech phase8 (as of this posting). I have seen real tangible results logging Maniac for 2 months with AI and would like to continue assessing two different pwo formulas in terms of value: 80 servings to 60 servings, and the other criteria, pump, focus, stamina etc.

1/4th of my workouts will be cardio based, 2/3 will be intensity based and 1/2 will be strength based. One of my favorite bodybuilders is Ronnie Coleman, and while I don't expect to get anything like him, I would like knowing at a subconscious level I can be at me absolute best taking J HP. As someone that loves to push the envelope I always look for a pwo that lets me do that. It helps repping a company with the name and recognition that Infinite labs has. My primary goal is transforming my body from out of shape, no definition, to bulky-strong, defined arms/chest shoulders and mounting my first ever legit cut, so my approach in submitting my app is simply taking advantage of the opportunity to actually do something I never have, using a stack, and having the motivation, to do so. I want to do that by doing the following: gaining overall lean muscle mass (about 5 lbs lean mass), 5-7 days a week *dom permitting*, and acquiring a noticeable chest and tightening the abs, eventually cutting to about 15% and probably 10% by late 2014. Longterm goal: taking the hell raiser training program end of the year or as early as possible. I figure I'm 26 and I won't ever have the chance to be as youthful and strong as I will be now so time is of the essence. Besides taking Juggernaut, I would like to see if it's a worthwhile product to buy and recommend to people such as my bro and my friends who've never tried it. Would love for you guys to follow my journey and see the difference Juggernaut will make and how it transforms my body from week to week and from beginning to end.

-thanks for your consideration for this log
    Last edited by lowroller21212; 07-09-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    Gabber Crew since 2005

The path of the Warrior is lifelong, and mastery is often simply staying on the path. - Richard S. Heckler

If you wanna make an omelette you gotta break some eggs - Tyler Durden

#FEECTING

manilagorilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is an excellent product! whoever gets it will be shocked at the pumps and blood flow it will give you. pumps and blood flow = more gains!

dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10) dreamtime is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I want to try juggernaut hp because I've tried 2 of your other products and love it( Infinite Labs Infinite Pro Whey + Multivitamins ) I've taken a variety of preworkouts, but i'm pretty caffeine desensitized and most stuff wear off pretty quick for me. I was about to buy the 2for1 deal you guys have going on until I saw this promo!
    Hopefully I can try some out before I make my decision, but regardless i've followed you guys on instagram and liked your ******** page for quite awhile!
    Last edited by dreamtime; 07-09-2013 at 07:04 PM.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love pre workouts and would love to try this product but dont have ********
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242