Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10)

cant seem to lose the last bit of weight around my hips

I've uploaded 2 pictures so you can see what I looked like before

just after my 17th birthday I realized what a fat fook I was and went on a diet, everywhere else in my body changed apart from my hips, well, they did go down but not as much as other areas

I know you can't spot reduce fat but is there anything I can do to to help? lower calories even more? wear one of them things that women wear to help blood circulation in that area?
    Attached Images

Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gitt66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's just an area where you hold a majority of your fat stores, all you can do is keep riding your calorie deficit until it goes. There isn't any reason to drop your cals more if you're still losing weight.
    "Breathe into your balls and follow your heart."

Current Total : 1050
    Bench: 240, Squat: 355, Deadlift: 455

ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThinkAndGoHam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    First of all congrats on the weight loss so far AMAZING diffrence, secondly as above, the love handles are usaly the last to go, the good news is you are very close! stick with what you have been doing for a little while longer and they will go you will then be more than ready to clean bulk...

Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kuntpopper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ThinkAndGoHam View Post
    First of all congrats on the weight loss so far AMAZING diffrence, secondly as above, the love handles are usaly the last to go, the good news is you are very close! stick with what you have been doing for a little while longer and they will go you will then be more than ready to clean bulk...
    Thanks man, I'll just keep doing what I am doing maybe ill add more cardio

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Adding some size through your chest, back and shoulders is also going to help with those hips. I reckon some of that is bone structure.

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's some unfortunate body fat distribution.... The good news is every pound lost is probably gonna come from that area. Just stay in a deficit and cut another 15 lbs then re-evaluate. Great progress, brotha! If at that point you still have pesky body fat, read this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153149361
    Barely decent crew

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    That's some unfortunate body fat distribution.... The good news is every pound lost is probably gonna come from that area. Just stay in a deficit and cut another 15 lbs then re-evaluate. Great progress, brotha! If at that point you still have pesky body fat, read this thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153149361
    Thanks for the info I'll do my normal routine for a month or something and see how it looks from there, the link you posted looks interesting