RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

An interesting note about my weight loss

Haven't hit any milestones since my 100lb one a few weeks ago. Down 107 now.

I was looking at myfitnesspal at my weight loss reports. I only put down when I lose weight, not when I gain weight. Since I weight myself every day, it seemed pointless to put in the increases and just an data overload.

The result was interesting. I looked at my 90 day report graph for weight loss. In this graph, there were exactly three times, at regular intervals, in which I went 6-9 days without losing weight. Almost every 25 days or so.

Nothing changed in my diet during those weeklong of not losing weight. I eat the same thing every day, exercise the same things, work on the same things at work.

I understand the theory of why it happens, it was just interesting to see it happening with such regularity. I wish I recorded my 400-350 pound weight loss, but I bet if I did, it would show that exact thing. It's interesting to see the body at work. I didn't do anything drastic to get out of those times where I couldnt seem to lose weight. Just stuck with it and it came off eventually.
    400LB: December 6, 2012
    350LB: April 1, 2013
    300LB: June 15, 2013
    Current: 263
    Lost: 132

Currently Cycle 5 of AllPro Beginners

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, I noticed the same thing.. In the end, the averages work themselves out. I averaged losing 3 lbs a week for 6 months straight. In the weeks where I didn't lose any weight ot little, the following week, I'd lose 5-6 lbs. Goes to show you further proof that the math and science of fat loss occurs despite what the scale says sometimes.

Water weight can mask fat loss for a while, but not indefinitely.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The numbers dont really mean anything, you dont drink the same amount of water every day and sodium isnt the same every day. Its not like if you are in a 500 calorie deficit you can see that change on the scale every day. Weigh yourself once a week, you should know if you are in a deficit if you track calories. Im bulking and lost 4 pounds this week, just water.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RBZen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    The numbers dont really mean anything, you dont drink the same amount of water every day and sodium isnt the same every day. Its not like if you are in a 500 calorie deficit you can see that change on the scale every day. Weigh yourself once a week, you should know if you are in a deficit if you track calories. Im bulking and lost 4 pounds this week, just water.
    I know it doesn't "mean" something. It was just interesting to see. I only count my weight on Sundays for overall progress, but I weight myself every day because I'm curious.

VickFL10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RBZen View Post
    Haven't hit any milestones since my 100lb one a few weeks ago. Down 107 now.

I was looking at myfitnesspal at my weight loss reports. I only put down when I lose weight, not when I gain weight. Since I weight myself every day, it seemed pointless to put in the increases and just an data overload.

The result was interesting. I looked at my 90 day report graph for weight loss. In this graph, there were exactly three times, at regular intervals, in which I went 6-9 days without losing weight. Almost every 25 days or so.

Nothing changed in my diet during those weeklong of not losing weight. I eat the same thing every day, exercise the same things, work on the same things at work.

I understand the theory of why it happens, it was just interesting to see it happening with such regularity. I wish I recorded my 400-350 pound weight loss, but I bet if I did, it would show that exact thing. It's interesting to see the body at work. I didn't do anything drastic to get out of those times where I couldnt seem to lose weight. Just stuck with it and it came off eventually.

I am at 210 pounds and I am 5'10. I would like to lose about 30 pounds. What did you find most effective for your weight loss?

Originally Posted by VickFL10 View Post
    I am at 210 pounds and I am 5'10. I would like to lose about 30 pounds. What did you find most effective for your weight loss?
    Eating at a calorie deficit, lifting heavy 3 days a week (All Pro Beginner's Program), and 35 minutes of HIIT 3 days a week, 1 day off. That's about it. Simple, I know.

urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) urukhai29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    35 mins of HIIT wat?

why are you weighting yourself everyday?I weight myself every 3 days and it kind of annoys me(idk why) cant wait to finish my 90 day phase 1 to start weighting in once a week
    starvation or bust!

day 0 236.0lbs // day20 222.6lbs // day45 211.8lbs
    day 2 233.8lbs // day22 219.8lbs
    day 4 231.6lbs // day24 217.9lbs
    day 6 225.2lbs // day26 217.4lbs
    day 8 227.4lbs // day28 218.4lbs
    day10 226.8lbs // day30 215.8lbs
    day12 225.2lbs // day33 218.2lbs
    day14 224.6lbs //day36 216.4lbs
    day16 225.4lbs //day39 213.0lbs
    day18 223.2lbs //day42 212.4lbs

Originally Posted by urukhai29 View Post
    35 mins of HIIT wat?

why are you weighting yourself everyday?I weight myself every 3 days and it kind of annoys me(idk why) cant wait to finish my 90 day phase 1 to start weighting in once a week
    I already answered why I weight myself every day. I do it because I'm curious at how it changes on a day to day basis, but only record it once a week.

Unsure your confusion about HIIT.