curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Getting it on with Magnum Instincts

Well I signed up to get it on 5 times in 10 days with the help of Magnum Instincts. I signed on for this months ago and am just getting around to it due to a back injury that I'm still not fully over. Magnum and Kon Rock have been great and very patient with me and I'd like to thank them again, Magnum is a great company and all the reps I've dealt with have been great. Along with my Instincts I received a Magnum t-shirt that is awesome.

A little about myself, I'm 31 years old and been married 11 years and have 4 children. I work 12 hour shifts usually 6 days a week and I normally work 4am-4pm. All these factors add up to not a whole lot of action happening, mostly my fault due to always being so tired, getting up at 2:45 am usually means going to bed around 9pm and with my oldest being 10 years old, well you get the drift. I've been working 4pm-4am the last two months has made things even harder. With the 4 day weekend this week I figured it was time to put this stuff into action. Our normal sessions end up being fairly quick due to time and the fact that it is few and far between makes me not able to hold off very well. I started with one pill dose and I'll highlight that session in the next post.
    Last edited by curjo; 07-06-2013 at 10:00 PM.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok so first night was two days ago and I started off like most with only one pill for my first dose. What I don't like is having to take the pills with warm water, I do t think that anyone likes a big glass of warm water lol. Also, having to wait 2 hours after a meal. I think I'll test that later and try taking it right after eating, but for now let's do things by the book. So down the hatch with the glass of warm water and then I waited the full 40 minutes.

I have to say that I did not feel any physical symptoms to let me know that it was working, but I was able to hold off for longer than normal. Our usual session probably only last 10-15 minutes and this one lasted 30 minutes and I didn't have to pause that often, my wife said she didn't notice that things were any harder but I was able to give it to her really good and two days later she said she's still sore, so between that and the screams of pleasure she was letting out I'd say that I did my job. I was actually able to go at it for a second time almost right after I finished the first time and although I was able to go at it again, it was clear I would not be able to "finish" again. My wife said she was able to 3 times though so I feel a little more like a man lol. Tonight I am going to try two pills and see how things go.
    TEAM DEMON

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awesome start man, I can't wait to see how you tear this up!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Awesome start man, I can't wait to see how you tear this up!!!
    Haha literally.

Yeah buddy. Count me along for the ride. Subbed.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This could be an interesting one, lol....
    Team General Mills

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How are things going man?????
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Sorry, I thought I had logged the second session last week but I guess it didn't go through so here it is.

Two pills down the hatch this time, I was really waiting for some physical symptoms but they never came. I waited an hour and it was time to get at it. Well it was another great session but the only real difference was the time, it was again about a half hour and I was able to hold off much much better. There were several different positions used and it was a lot of fun. I guess my confidence is up a little but that's a hard thing to judge since I never really doubt myself. My wife has suggested that I stick to one pill since I saw no further effects with two. She wants the pills to last for more sessions so I guess she is giving them the thumbs up lol.

On to this weekend, no shimmy shammy due to my wife having a bladder infection. So the 5 times in ten days won't work but as soon as I get the green light from her it will be back on. I'm going to try two pills one more time and see if I can notice anything different, if I don't ill drop down to one pills to make them last.
    TEAM DEMON

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anytime you get the wife's approval you know it's a WIN.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Anytime you get the wife's approval you know it's a WIN.
    Ain't that the truth!
    TEAM DEMON

Make it work buddy, sounds like your found your sweet spot and go with it!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

How this going??????
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Really sorry to magnum and anyone else trying to follow this, I underestimated how busy I was going to be lately. There has only been one night of whoopie and it wasn't exactly log worthy but I did take instincts before so it will be discussed here. I have one more day of work this week and then a week of vacation where there should be plenty of time to finish up my pills one at a time since that seems to have the same affect on me as two. So I'll have five more sessions to log.

So on to the so so session. I've been working 9-9 this week to try and get back into my first shift flow of things slowly, this should make for a perfect combo for makin love cause the kids are in bed when I get home. So I took 2 pills on my way home from work thinking that it would be on as soon as I showered. Fast forward to home and there's a sick kid up. Long story short 2 hours passed trying to get him to bed and when I went to shower my wife fell asleep. When I woke her to do it she was t really in the mood and it ended up being pretty so so. I think I missed the instincts window because there were no noticeable effects. I don't blame this on the instincts I blame it on not following the directions and being to late. Stinkin kids. Next session will be much much better!
    TEAM DEMON

First day of vacation and we started it off with a bang, literally lol. Made it up to our cabin and got settled in, rainy and cold so not much going on outside. Put the kids to bed and took one pill and waited the 40 minutes for it to kick in. I have to say that I'm a little worried that we may have woken the kids but they didn't say anything about it so I guess we're in the clear. Again the number one thing that this does for me is let me be able to hold off and it lasted a good hour, probably close to the longest session we've ever had, I'm actually a little sore today lol. Today is another cold an rainy day up on the lake and we're all going a little stir crazy. Considering how sore me and my wife are we will probably hold off until tomorrow for the next go.
    TEAM DEMON

Haha wow. Crazy good update. Glad you didn't wake the kids haha that could have been awkward.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Haha wow. Crazy good update. Glad you didn't wake the kids haha that could have been awkward.
    Hahaha....2x That's always fun times
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Ya, not so bad with the little ones but I don't think my 10 year old would appreciate it!
    TEAM DEMON

Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    interesting
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

Well last night was another good session on one pill. It was a little more game compared to the last one since we didn't want to wake the kids. Again as far as the pills go I really think the only benefit that I'm getting is being able to hold off so the sessions are much longer which leaves my wife very satisfied. Last night session started and ended with a bj which I love and only happens when she's really into it. I'll have two more updates but I doubt much will change, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking into this type of product.
    TEAM DEMON

There's a solid update man, gotta love it when she's all into it!

Glad to hear Instincts is working great for you and you are both enjoying it!

When you get a chance, rate Instincts in the BB.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...instincts.html
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    There's a solid update man, gotta love it when she's all into it!

Glad to hear Instincts is working great for you and you are both enjoying it!

When you get a chance, rate Instincts in the BB.com store
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ma...instincts.html
    Thanks, and done!
    TEAM DEMON

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Thanks, and done!
    Awesome Man, Thanks!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Last review and final thoughts

Had one last session on Friday night, sorry it wasn't up sooner but with packing up and travel and unpacking its been pretty busy. Nothing new to report, extended stamina for sure and extra confidence knowing that she won't be let down lol!

Overall I would give this product a solid 8/10, it would be more if you could take it and not have to adhere to the 40-60 minute timeframe afterwards but I found that that is the sweet spot. The one night I had to wait about 2 1/2 hours and the effects seem to have faded as it was just a normal session after that. By far the greatest side effect for me was extra stamina and holding off power with no diminish in sensation. If you are even thinking about trying this product, DO IT!!!! I will be buying some and I think that's the highest praise you can give a product. Thanks again to Kon Rock and the whole Magnum team, I really appreciate your patience with me as I wasn't the greatest tester this time around. Be looking out for my Serum and Thrust log coming real soon in the non sponsored log section.
    TEAM DEMON

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Had one last session on Friday night, sorry it wasn't up sooner but with packing up and travel and unpacking its been pretty busy. Nothing new to report, extended stamina for sure and extra confidence knowing that she won't be let down lol!

Overall I would give this product a solid 8/10, it would be more if you could take it and not have to adhere to the 40-60 minute timeframe afterwards but I found that that is the sweet spot. The one night I had to wait about 2 1/2 hours and the effects seem to have faded as it was just a normal session after that. By far the greatest side effect for me was extra stamina and holding off power with no diminish in sensation. If you are even thinking about trying this product, DO IT!!!! I will be buying some and I think that's the highest praise you can give a product. Thanks again to Kon Rock and the whole Magnum team, I really appreciate your patience with me as I wasn't the greatest tester this time around. Be looking out for my Serum and Thrust log coming real soon in the non sponsored log section.
    The time frame is dependent lots of variables and person to person. But I'm really glad that you enjoyed it and thanks for all your updates. Hope you have a great time on vacation
    Nutrabio Lead Rep

Enjoy your vacation. As KR said, time is variable and dependent on each person. Great log and I enjoyed your updates. Glad you got to get this going with everything going on.
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM