Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Windows 7 or 8? srs windows 8 offers faster everything pretty much but windows 7 is too familiar
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    Windows 7 or 8? srs windows 8 offers faster everything pretty much but windows 7 is too familiar
    7 bro, fuk dat tablet apeacement ****
    BRB wasting CPU and ram on **** you never use

EDIT: Any bras play Civ 5?
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    7 bro, fuk dat tablet apeacement ****
    BRB wasting CPU and ram on **** you never use

EDIT: Any bras play Civ 5?
    Me even on current rig

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me even on current rig
    Bro add me
    gwiondk
    Current Lifts

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Windows 8.

Windows 8 runs much better then Windows 7, just get classic shell if you don't like metro.

As for building check out pcpartpicker.com it will make sure things are compatible automatically.

or if you're really lazy check out logicalincrements.com
    *no sig crew*

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol, PC master race? Enjoy getting virtually no good exclusives and relying on glorified multiplatform games to satisfy you.

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by crazyguy111 View Post
    Lol, PC master race? Enjoy getting virtually no good exclusives and relying on glorified multiplatform games to satisfy you.
    we have exclusive genres LOL.

sty mad
    <Made by Koloxoid>

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    doesnt play video games master race
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500) crazyguy111 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    we have exclusive genres LOL.

sty mad
    Name some good exclusive AAA games that came out in the past 2 years.

Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    Windows 8.

Windows 8 runs much better then Windows 7, just get classic shell if you don't like metro.

As for building check out pcpartpicker.com it will make sure things are compatible automatically.

or if you're really lazy check out logicalincrements.com
    My mate recommended part picker and I came up with a rig for around £900 or just under. Prolly chitty and tbf some bits could be downgraded to make it cheaper but you know.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/dV97FT

Undecided on OS still but overall I'll probably still reconsider parts.

BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10) BlusteredFury is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My mate recommended part picker and I came up with a rig for around £900 or just under. Prolly chitty and tbf some bits could be downgraded to make it cheaper but you know.

why pay for an os while their are other routes available?

HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I would drop the OS and get a higher end Intel i5 CPU. Intel is better for higher end PCs IMO. I have a 970 and you'll be able to max pretty much anything.
    *no sig crew*

GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlassDagger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am Glass Dagger

Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    I would drop the OS and get a higher end Intel i5 CPU. Intel is better for higher end PCs IMO. I have a 970 and you'll be able to max pretty much anything.
    Yeah found an i5 which is better for power consumption and the same practically. Yeah I quite like the 970 and I don't even play in 1920x1080 so maxing should be easy lmao

Gonna wait and save up over summer so I can buy windows 10 as well

Yeah found an i5 which is better for power consumption and the same practically. Yeah I quite like the 970 and I don't even play in 1920x1080 so maxing should be easy lmao

Gonna wait and save up over summer so I can buy windows 10 as well
    Windows 10 is a free upgrade for everyone, even for users with pirated windows.
    *no sig crew*

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)

You should definitely not get AMD. Intel runs cooler and quicker. Buy a weaker GPU (like a 760 or something) and get a higher end i5 like clutch is saying. You'll be much more satisfied. You can grab a z97 mobo for around that price of the 970 mobo I think too. Buy a cheaper case because that's unnecessarily expensive. Also go with a 650w PSU instead of 750, you'll be completely fine. Everything else looks solid.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Originally Posted by James24WR View Post
    doesnt play video games master race
    yall dont get internet in the deep south
    *no sig crew*

Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    Bro add me
    gwiondk
    Can't find you man

For all you steam users my username is: Senpai

I play a lot of different games really just ask

Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    You should definitely not get AMD. Intel runs cooler and quicker. Buy a weaker GPU (like a 760 or something) and get a higher end i5 like clutch is saying. You'll be much more satisfied. You can grab a z97 mobo for around that price of the 970 mobo I think too. Buy a cheaper case because that's unnecessarily expensive. Also go with a 650w PSU instead of 750, you'll be completely fine. Everything else looks solid.
    Yeah this is the new rig, I had a dude look at cheaper options.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qqH8qs

Prolly gonna look for a different case though

Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000) Enficy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah this is the new rig, I had a dude look at cheaper options.

http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/qqH8qs

Prolly gonna look for a different case though
    Yeah, that is infact a good case, but it's pretty excpensive. I approve of that setup now though, you'll easily.. EASILY max out like any game with 60+ fps.

If you're not experienced with putting together a PC make sure you read all directions thoroughly though.
    B: 185x3
    S: 275x3
    D: 315x5x2
    "inb4 next richard hawthorn"
    -NaturalFTW

My workout log of gains
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166788801

Originally Posted by Enficy View Post
    Yeah, that is infact a good case, but it's pretty excpensive. I approve of that setup now though, you'll easily.. EASILY max out like any game with 60+ fps.

If you're not experienced with putting together a PC make sure you read all directions thoroughly though.
    Yeah will do, got a mate to help me with it as well

Can't find you man

For all you steam users my username is: Senpai

I play a lot of different games really just ask
    23741 people with that name bra
    Current Lifts