Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    I'm coming off of a 4 month de-fatting after a long period of being a lazy slob, and recently upped my calories to around maintanance 3000 or so for now. Have all three of you guys responded well in terms of adding lean mass by focusing more on mind muscle connection and less on low rep work, or do you go through periodized cycles of rep ranges? I ask because I was using more low rep work as I was running a calorie deficit in hopes I would gain/preserve some strength. I am planning to start lowering the weight a bit on some of my sets and focus on more hypertrophy rep ranges in hopes of adding some lean mass for a few months. I am not to the point of worrying about symetry or anything yet just planning on taking some time to focus on gaining some lean mass and eating food. Thanks in adavance.
    Finally, something that i can get in depth about in here. Out of time at work right now. In short I believe that drop sets and giant sets have been the major contributor for my added muscle size.

Tom, Maybe that's the change I need to get back to since I really haven't trained that whey in a while???!!! I work til 16:30 today I'll be there at 17:00. Chest and Triceps for me.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    Finally, something that i can get in depth about in here. Out of time at work right now. In short I believe that drop sets and giant sets have been the major contributor for my added muscle size.

Tom, Maybe that's the change I need to get back to since I really haven't trained that whey in a while???!!! I work til 16:30 today I'll be there at 17:00. Chest and Triceps for me.
    OK I will be there then also, I got back/Triceps. Meet you in the middle
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bustasinclair has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anybody home?

What's up with you crazy dudes?

We demand updates!

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Anybody home?

What's up with you crazy dudes?

We demand updates!

We're hitting it. Skwatz, Deads and all that stuff. Just don't feel like posting all the time right now. Just seems redundant anymore especially that I'm not trying to get any 1rm's or any other goals at this time.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

So my kids left shoes on the stairs. I get it... It was the 4th of July and they were all into it. I tripped and twisted my knee. I couldn't cancel on Tom so I went to the gym with a bum knee. Went up the 20lbs like I promised I would this time around. Hurt like hell but did my sets. It's a couple hours later and oddly enough my knee feels much better. Next squat session I push another couple more reps per set! Nothing is holding me back from getting bigger right now!!!!!
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ntrllftr View Post
    So my kids left shoes on the stairs. I get it... It was the 4th of July and they were all into it. I tripped and twisted my knee. I couldn't cancel on Tom so I went to the gym with a bum knee. Went up the 20lbs like I promised I would this time around. Hurt like hell but did my sets. It's a couple hours later and oddly enough my knee feels much better. Next squat session I push another couple more reps per set! Nothing is holding me back from getting bigger right now!!!!!
    I could tell that you were hurting.

Squatz cure cancer.
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97