Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I Just "Fat Burner" Sensitive?

I tried Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and had an epic fail... I was literally a basket case the entire time I was on them. So, I recently tried to do a Sesamin, Green Tea and Fish Oil Stack and guess what? The EXACT same thing happened! I had terrible mood swings (crying, irritability... PMS times one million)

I googled side effects of Sesamin and didn't find anything related to mood swings. Could an increased dose of caffeine have this effect? Surely, this can not all be in my head?!?!

So... after all the diet and exercise in the world, I have ended up being almost emaciated in the upper body with a tight butt and saddlebags. I have set my consultation for smart lipo for three weeks from Tuesday.
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lipo? What? Why? Complete and utter waste of money.

. Some people are just sensitive to stimulants. While they can be useful, they are far from necessary and many don't use any stimulant for weight loss at all.

. If you are looking "emaciated", it is from a lack of muscle, not because of excess fat. Lipo will just turn a flabby ass in to no ass.

You are in need of a proper strength training program and enough food to grow. You seem to be looking for the quick fix, and you can not "quick fix" a lack of lean mass. You are impatient and need to completely disregard supplements. The only supplement you should even consider is protein, and that's only if you are not hitting your macros.

I would also suggest that you get a form check in on your "90 degree" squats. Chances are, if you are not getting low enough, you won't get enough hip drive to build glutes. Form video... srs.

Current routine?

Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tinyblu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Lipo? What? Why? Complete and utter waste of money.

. Some people are just sensitive to stimulants. While they can be useful, they are far from necessary and many don't use any stimulant for weight loss at all.

. If you are looking "emaciated", it is from a lack of muscle, not because of excess fat. Lipo will just turn a flabby ass in to no ass.

You are in need of a proper strength training program and enough food to grow. You seem to be looking for the quick fix, and you can not "quick fix" a lack of lean mass. You are impatient and need to completely disregard supplements. The only supplement you should even consider is protein, and that's only if you are not hitting your macros.

I would also suggest that you get a form check in on your "90 degree" squats. Chances are, if you are not getting low enough, you won't get enough hip drive to build glutes. Form video... srs.

Current routine?
    Though I appreciate your advice... you're wrong. My diet and exercise routine are pretty locked down. That is the ONLY place I carry fat, and despite lifting heavy and eating properly, that pure layer of fat on the sides of my body won't go away. I have lost roughly 10 pounds and I now look like a fit girl...l with saddlebags (see my Bodyspace).

My question was about whether Sesamin or Green Tea Extract cause mood swings because every time I try to get on any type of "fat burner" I go ape SH**.

One more thing about Sesamin... I am STARVING and craving carbs like you won't believe. Weird...
    CHILAX...It's REALLY not that serious...

Life is short... LAUGH HARD!!!

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    imo whether or not you're sensitive to fat burners is beside the point. fat burners (legal ones anyhow) do not 'burn fat' in the first place, so you can't really attribute your lack of results to not being able to use them.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50) XXbrittXX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't use any of that stuff because I'm so sensitive to any uppers and I have a panic attack and other bad symptoms. I did however used to take oxy elite pro however I would open the capsule dump out about 3/4 of the pill or more and then take the capsule. I reaped the energy benefits from it, I wasn't really looking for fat burning I was just trying to get more energy, I tinkered with the dose till I found a decent dose that worked but didn't make me nuts.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tinyblu View Post
    Though I appreciate your advice... you're wrong. My diet and exercise routine are pretty locked down. That is the ONLY place I carry fat, and despite lifting heavy and eating properly, that pure layer of fat on the sides of my body won't go away. I have lost roughly 10 pounds and I now look like a fit girl...l with saddlebags (see my Bodyspace).
    I just viewed your photos, you apparently just have more weight to lose. While 10 lbs may have been a good start, losing another 10 would make a world of difference.

If you stopped losing weight, you are not eating properly.

If you are still losing weight, than you need to be patient and continue with the fat loss.

If you decide to do lipo, there is nothing wrong with doing so, but don't think for a second that you couldn't lose the 10 lbs in 10 weeks and save a few grand.

My question was about whether Sesamin or Green Tea Extract cause mood swings because every time I try to get on any type of "fat burner" I go ape SH**.
    Than just stop using it.

Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    imo whether or not you're sensitive to fat burners is beside the point. fat burners (legal ones anyhow) do not 'burn fat' in the first place, so you can't really attribute your lack of results to not being able to use them.
    This.

Fat burners are primarily just appetite suppressants. They do not cause fat loss. If you are not losing weight, it goes back to your diet.

Damn, it's good to be me! thepowerwithin's Avatar
    thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thepowerwithin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I just viewed your photos, you apparently just have more weight to lose. While 10 lbs may have been a good start, losing another 10 would make a world of difference.
    I agree.

OP, you mentioned your upper body looking emaciated at this point. Really? Can you post a full body pic? I (we) tend to lean up top first, so it may be that you just need to keep going until you see more fat loss about your saddle bags. Alternatively, you could stop and go back to building up your upper body. I know, believe me, I know.....story of my life.