NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

EC Stack Question

Hiho guys,

I'm finishing my first week of EC(liking a lot)

22,5E+200C 3x/day

But, as the caps here of Ephedrine got 15mg, i have to take 1 1/2.

When i'm going to cut the pill by 1/2, almost 1/4 turns into powder, going by the air/knife/etc, and i loose it.

My question is if i could change 22,5E+200C 3x por 30E+200C / 15E+200C / 30E+200C, as after the first dose i'm going to make Fasted Cardio and the third dose i'm going to train.
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    This is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance." 1 Timothy 4:8-10
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you tried MARAX? It has 25mg ephedrine sulfate, which would be equal to 20mg ephedrine hcl.

That way you get the 20E+200C.

Cant give any input on the 30E+200C/15E+200C.

diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    Have you tried MARAX? It has 25mg ephedrine sulfate, which would be equal to 20mg ephedrine hcl.

That way you get the 20E+200C.

Cant give any input on the 30E+200C/15E+200C.
    I live in Brazil. Here, we can only get ephedrine in form of sulfate, and 15mg comp
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'
    "For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.
    "Or don't you know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50) eriquee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by diguincoutoreis View Post
    I live in Brazil. Here, we can only get ephedrine in form of sulfate, and 15mg comp
    In case you havent noticed where i`m from, i live in the same state as you, and i`m telling you buy MARAX WHICH HAS 25mg EPHEDRINE SULFATE.

Originally Posted by eriquee View Post
    In case you havent noticed where i`m from, i live in the same state as you, and i`m telling you buy MARAX WHICH HAS 25mg EPHEDRINE SULFATE.
    LOL!

Didn't see haha

Already bought 200 Caps franol(used around 30 'til now)

Next time will run marax so.

btw, 30/15/30?
    ~ GrowUpOrDieTryin'